PDA

View Full Version : Seriously Orlando

05-15-2014, 01:59 AM
YOU'RE FIRED

OH, AND TELL YOUR (HEMINGWAY WANNA-BE) UNPAID CHIEF OF STAFF THAT THE FBI USES BLUE: :cop:

:devil: :devil: :devil:

05-15-2014, 03:41 AM
You beat me to it.

I love it your fired.

05-15-2014, 10:24 PM
Your fired, Your Fired, Your fired,

what was the deal with that circus last night orlando? You are embarrassing members of the community and the city with false accusations. You called for an emergency meeting without merit and without basis. You single out city employees and put words in their mouth. Originally the meeting was about the budget and you were not available,g you left. This meetin was supposed to be about the budget and coming up with a solution to the budget. You show-boat former employees through city hall with your your empty promises.You hire attorney J. tabel, Esq. and you lost. and lost and lost and lost and lost and lost and lost again.

Once again I have to tell you that I observed rapid eye movement, uncontrollable blinking, flushed face, and the constant non sense coming out of your mouth. The lack of being able to make a sound decisions and bring a level of responsibility to government and the aggressive nature you have are all symptoms of addiction.

The city of sweetwater has an ordinance that will provide help for you. God loves everyone even the stupid, clumsy, addicted ones.

Please Orlando if you want to be clumsy, stupid, smelly, and an addict do it at your on time.

yours truly
Donnie Brasco

05-16-2014, 12:21 AM
I so see this scumbag going down. I agree he should be fired. or maybe he should go to jail jail jail jail jail jail jail jail jail jail.

I have a joke. why doesn't Orlando get invited to doper parties anymore? Because his nose is to big and he snorts to much off the table full coke.

Mr. Vacuum

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: