PDA

View Full Version : No one is safe !!!!!

05-07-2014, 11:57 PM
no one is safe in Sweetwater unless your one of the tarnished ones. Wow things are really getting back to the same place that was once ruled with an iron fist and unethical decisions were made on good people for shits and giggles. Just witnessed the administration ( the dark side ) go after one of their golden boys and turned him into the flavor of the month. The dude has been nothing but loyal to these back stabbers and just got the speared in the back from the Top down. I have always wanted to be part of the " elite motor unit" since I got on there with them because it seems like the only place where people acted like friends and family and you didn't have to worry bout getting ****ed with but boy I'm glad they passed up on me.

I have seen it been done before to other people who just got there recently but to a cop that has been there for a along time who did every thing they asked from him and seems like one of the family wow !!!!!!!!!.. Makes me feel like anyone could be next. I think we should make it known to everyone on here the slavery type of communist work place we work in and and hope that someone ( FBI , FDLE , SOA, shit I'll take even Miami Dade Police ) hears our cries and helps us. When are they going to realize that the PMC days are over. yes we are cops and it was part of the old game but now it's a new game and new players . Cops that are human there and really care for one another. Seems all they want to do is make everyone ther hate each other and turned them against one another. The Mafia type mentality has to stop with all the fake kisses and hugs then take you into a nice quiet room and blow your brains out.... Wow Really Chief JM take control or your department and get the bad blood out of there. it might be the toughest decision you will have to make but u can been known as the Chief who saved the Sweetwater police department. Please people add on your thoughts and feelings on here so we can be heard ,,,,

05-08-2014, 04:28 AM
no wonder you are not in the "elite motor unit" you have to come in here and write and hide behind a computer what happened? daddy didn't show you how to be a man and have the balls to say what you need to say face to face? you are just another little ***** behind a computer. yes I know you are going to write something back to me but you still a little *****............keep on hiding *****!

05-08-2014, 04:00 PM
no wonder you are not in the "elite motor unit" you have to come in here and write and hide behind a computer what happened? daddy didn't show you how to be a man and have the balls to say what you need to say face to face? you are just another little ***** behind a computer. yes I know you are going to write something back to me but you still a little *****............keep on hiding *****!

Just like you!

To the victimized: We hear you, but the fact is Sweetwater PD is afflicted by a terminal cancer known as Menocal-litis! So long as those tumors remain; along with the lesser tumor Ochoa, Sweetwater PD is destined to die a thousand deaths. Sadly mayor watermelon head is either too dumb or a willing participant and nothing will change. If you are able, apply with another police agency, get the hell out of Sweetwater or resign yourself to years of liver eating frustration.

05-08-2014, 07:41 PM
well I have to agree w you, but the motor unit? is the only unit working and yes they are family, and remember even family sometimes disagrees . :devil:

05-11-2014, 05:31 PM
I love this place !
I really think you guys along with Opa PD should be around.

Take all the trash and put it in one place for the rest of us to have a better quality of life.

Swpd "the landfill"

God
Family
Grants
And

Rank and file see saw

05-11-2014, 06:58 PM
And I love your mom. :wink:

I love this place !

Take all the trash and put it in one place for the rest of us to have a better quality of life.

Swpd "the landfill"

God
Family
Grants
And

Rank and file see saw

05-12-2014, 02:41 AM
Please tell yours I said happy Mother's Day

She got upset I haven't called.

Nice lady :)

And I love your mom. :wink:

I love this place !

Swpd "the landfill"

God
Family
Grants
And

Rank and file see saw

05-14-2014, 06:33 AM
You Sweetwater cops are such losers lol, I think your forum is better than an MTV reality show. First and foremost the author of this thread is illiterate, probably borderline retarded. Sweetwater is a dumping ground for law enforcement rejects. Your ranks are made of people who either were fired from a real police department or couldn't get hired anywhere else, either case proves that Sweetwater is at the bottom of south florida law enforcement. Do you guys really think your going to be able to clean up your negative image?? That's like Hitler trying to change his reputation. At the end of the day the Menotards are and always will be scumbags and they are running the agency like their personal business. What can you expect from guys who allegedly mastubate a city issued K-9 to artificially inseamanate their personally owned female dog, so they could sell the puppies. You people are pathetic!!!

05-14-2014, 09:20 AM
You Sweetwater cops are such losers lol, I think your forum is better than an MTV reality show. First and foremost the author of this thread is illiterate, probably borderline retarded. Sweetwater is a dumping ground for law enforcement rejects. Your ranks are made of people who either were fired from a real police department or couldn't get hired anywhere else, either case proves that Sweetwater is at the bottom of south florida law enforcement. Do you guys really think your going to be able to clean up your negative image?? That's like Hitler trying to change his reputation. At the end of the day the Menotards are and always will be scumbags and they are running the agency like their personal business. What can you expect from guys who allegedly mastubate a city issued K-9 to artificially inseamanate their personally owned female dog, so they could sell the puppies. You people are pathetic!!!

Well said!!!!!!

Forgot:
River cop rejects
Retard who got fired now is the Mayor's boy.
Roly Poly what a joke you are seriously, did your dad never let you out to play with the guys when you were young?
Fat man Helicopter Pilot who can't fly alone.
The list goes on and one. But hey better for all you to be here then in my agency. The decent ones leave and never come back.

Good luck
May 2015 will be a fun month.

05-14-2014, 07:53 PM
What about the son of our former scumbag chief??? That guy is such a joke he couldn't run half a block after a subject without passing out. The short fat lard looks like a bath tub plug. He would never make it in a real department, and now that daddy is no longer boss he is realizing no one "really" liked him they just had to pay tribute to the king who at the time was his father, now he is just another fat loser. :devil: :lol: :devil:

05-15-2014, 12:18 AM
What about the son of our former scumbag chief??? That guy is such a joke he couldn't run half a block after a subject without passing out. The short fat lard looks like a bath tub plug. He would never make it in a real department, and now that daddy is no longer boss he is realizing no one "really" liked him they just had to pay tribute to the king who at the time was his father, now he is just another fat loser. :devil: :lol: :devil:
Lol maybe in king kongs bathroom. The guy is a moron just like his father, seriously deer heads in a chiefs office? No wonder New Times had a field day with their article on our former fearless leader.