PDA

View Full Version : CAN BIG GUY

04-29-2014, 12:57 PM
The first order of business for the new or interim City Manager should be to can the Big Guy. He is a grim reaper of Carollo and cannot ever be trusted. Gig Guy never has the gonads to leave on his own, even after his entourage has been let go or his welcome worn out. In both of his wasteful tours at MPD he did this, conniving mayors, police chiefs and elected officials, and he did it at school board too. Doral will be no different and we need to have him forbade from our city immediately.
Ritchie...I have always found you to be indignant, self-serving and two-faced. Spend two minutes with you and there is an eerie sinister feeling that permeates. You have been able to spend nearly four decades in law enforcement...fooling some, hurting many and serving one-yourself. It is a good time, no a great time, for you to just get the hell out of Doral and the profession all together. I think you are a slick-talker and can see right through you.
Here are some hashtags that come to mind:
#BIGGUYSUCKS :cop: #PACKYOURSTUFF :cop: #CANBIGGUYNOW :cop:

04-29-2014, 04:06 PM
RICHIE, THIS IS HILARIOUS, YOU LASTED LESS THAN TWO YEARS AS CHIEF OF POLICE BECAUSE YOU ARE NOTHING THAN A POLITICAL WHORE. WHAT IS EL ENANO SEIGLE AND ALL OF YOUR PUTAS LIKE VEGA GOING TO DO NOW. BY THE WAY MCROBERTS SECURITY IS LOOKING FOR APPLICANTS, YOU GUYS FIT WELL THERE.

04-30-2014, 03:27 PM
RICHIE, THIS IS HILARIOUS, YOU LASTED LESS THAN TWO YEARS AS CHIEF OF POLICE BECAUSE YOU ARE NOTHING THAN A POLITICAL WHORE. WHAT IS EL ENANO SEIGLE AND ALL OF YOUR PUTAS LIKE VEGA GOING TO DO NOW. BY THE WAY MCROBERTS SECURITY IS LOOKING FOR APPLICANTS, YOU GUYS FIT WELL THERE.

HISTORIAN, you are good.

04-30-2014, 04:42 PM
The interim manager or whoever is appointed city manager would be nuts if he or she keeps Blom and minions. That would be an information "pipeline" to Carollo and Exposito; information that will be used to sabotage whatever the new administration tries to accomplish. Best select an external candidate with no ties to anyone, but for Christ's sake, not Luis Cabrera. Do your due diligence on the man and come to your own conclusions.

04-30-2014, 05:00 PM
The interim manager or whoever is appointed city manager would be nuts if he or she keeps Blom and minions. That would be an information "pipeline" to Carollo and Exposito; information that will be used to sabotage whatever the new administration tries to accomplish. Best select an external candidate with no ties to anyone, but for Christ's sake, not Luis Cabrera. Do your due diligence on the man and come to your own conclusions.

Guest, your comments are right on the money. They will be a direct pipeline to Corollo, but then again, Munecas and Sanchez and one or two more are direct pipelines to Gomez and Trigo, still even today. Pay no attention to the name Luis Cabrera, he wont be considered. Thats just someone trying to muddy the waters. All of this will turn around very very soon. Karma is a b@#%

04-30-2014, 06:45 PM

Guest, your comments are right on the money. They will be a direct pipeline to Corollo, but then again, Munecas and Sanchez and one or two more are direct pipelines to Gomez and Trigo, still even today. Pay no attention to the name Luis Cabrera, he wont be considered. Thats just someone trying to muddy the waters. All of this will turn around very very soon. Karma is a b@#%

I guess you would know "Yvette Gomez", who the next person is in line for the Chief's position! Your pipeline to information is Pete Cabrera and Sandra Ruiz. Better yet your are the source of information to them of the police department! You low life trash.........

04-30-2014, 06:53 PM

I guess you would know "Yvette Gomez", who the next person is in line for the Chief's position! Your pipeline to information is Pete Cabrera and Sandra Ruiz. Better yet your are the source of information to them of the police department! You low life trash.........

Oye Pepita, I hope you're in patrol, because you completely suck as an investigator. How stupid can you be? Oh wait, you kiss Bloms ass, you have to squat down to kiss Sieglie's ass, and Munecas, so you must be really stupid. So look in the mirror and see who the real trash is. Get ready, all of your boys will soon be gone!

07-22-2014, 07:09 PM
BIG GUY SUCKS!

07-22-2014, 07:38 PM
Class Act wrote:
Good morning,

The City Manager has informed me that he is revamping the position of Police Chief to a Public Safety Director who will additionally oversee departments such as Code Enforcement, Public Works and Public Affairs to name a few. I believe that I have the experience, qualifications and credentials to fill this position. However, I also feel that with the numerous projects and initiatives currently underway, including the expansion of the police facility, a full time and dedicated Police Chief is the most prudent and responsible approach in overseeing the police department at this time.

In addition, the manager agreed that although the advancements and achievements experienced at the police department under my leadership were significant, and in some cases "trend setting", his vision is to take the department in a different direction under this new configuration.

Therefore, I have submitted my resignation which will become effective August 1, 2014.

I would like to express my deepest gratitude and thanks to all those (sworn and support staff alike) who assisted me in moving this department forward with a host of various initiatives. Your candor, input, views and ideas in regard to the improvement of the internal functioning of the department, as well as to the delivery of services provided to the public was welcomed, appreciated and most of all valued.

I was indeed fortunate to be presented with an opportunity to influence the day to day operations, as well as the growth and development of many people at the police department. I have learned throughout my many years of service that the best strategies, plans or initiatives can only be fully realized with a well-trained and motivated workforce. That theory was certainly validated not only by the results of our efforts but also by the professional and enthusiastic manner by which they were achieved.
The partnerships that we created with the community and media certainly contributed to the important reduction in crime every single month for the past 17 months while I was at the department’s helm. I also want to thank the Mayor and Council members whose support was responsible for the creation of a full-time surveillance squad. That squad concentrated on commercial, residential, as well as vehicle burglaries that were on the rise when I was appointed to the Chief’s position. The proactive approach that this squad employed was directly responsible for numerous felony arrests and a significant reduction in burglaries each and every month that they have been deployed.

My efforts were sincere and my passion and admiration for the job, the people of the police department and the City of Doral was and still is genuine. I hope that the impact that I left was a positive one and thank you once again for all your patience, understanding, consideration and assistance in pursuing our common goals. Good Luck and stay safe.

Thank you,

Richard M. Blom
Chief of Police

07-22-2014, 10:30 PM
Oye Pepita, (biglips), your Blom is gone, get use to it. And don't worry about Yvette, and her pipeline. Worry about the fact that YOU no longer have a pipeline. Don't be afraid, I'm sure you and Seigle and all the other little smurfs will all be gone soon. All the Carollo/Ricky Gomez pieces will crumble!!!!

07-22-2014, 10:34 PM
Auto reply

Re: SEIGLIE,VEGA & TAPANES HAVE INFO ON MAYOR

Postby NYPD » 07/22/14 17:23:26
Hey AUTO REPLY, go kiss Bloms ass.

Auto reply wrote:Class Act wrote:
Good morning,

The City Manager has informed me that he is revamping the position of Police Chief to a Public Safety Director who will additionally oversee departments such as Code Enforcement, Public Works and Public Affairs to name a few. I believe that I have the experience, qualifications and credentials to fill this position. However, I also feel that with the numerous projects and initiatives currently underway, including the expansion of the police facility, a full time and dedicated Police Chief is the most prudent and responsible approach in overseeing the police department at this time.

In addition, the manager agreed that although the advancements and achievements experienced at the police department under my leadership were significant, and in some cases "trend setting", his vision is to take the department in a different direction under this new configuration.

Therefore, I have submitted my resignation which will become effective August 1, 2014.

I would like to express my deepest gratitude and thanks to all those (sworn and support staff alike) who assisted me in moving this department forward with a host of various initiatives. Your candor, input, views and ideas in regard to the improvement of the internal functioning of the department, as well as to the delivery of services provided to the public was welcomed, appreciated and most of all valued.

I was indeed fortunate to be presented with an opportunity to influence the day to day operations, as well as the growth and development of many people at the police department. I have learned throughout my many years of service that the best strategies, plans or initiatives can only be fully realized with a well-trained and motivated workforce. That theory was certainly validated not only by the results of our efforts but also by the professional and enthusiastic manner by which they were achieved.
The partnerships that we created with the community and media certainly contributed to the important reduction in crime every single month for the past 17 months while I was at the department’s helm. I also want to thank the Mayor and Council members whose support was responsible for the creation of a full-time surveillance squad. That squad concentrated on commercial, residential, as well as vehicle burglaries that were on the rise when I was appointed to the Chief’s position. The proactive approach that this squad employed was directly responsible for numerous felony arrests and a significant reduction in burglaries each and every month that they have been deployed.

My efforts were sincere and my passion and admiration for the job, the people of the police department and the City of Doral was and still is genuine. I hope that the impact that I left was a positive one and thank you once again for all your patience, understanding, consideration and assistance in pursuing our common goals. Good Luck and stay safe.

Thank you,

Richard M. Blom
Chief of Police

07-22-2014, 11:15 PM
big guy sucks

07-22-2014, 11:39 PM
Auto reply

Re: SEIGLIE,VEGA & TAPANES HAVE INFO ON MAYOR

Postby NYPD » 07/22/14 17:23:26
Hey AUTO REPLY, go kiss Bloms ass.

Auto reply wrote:Class Act wrote:
Good morning,

Thank you,

Richard M. Blom
Chief of Police

07-23-2014, 03:39 AM
big guy sucks

07-23-2014, 03:42 AM
The City Manager has informed me that he is revamping the position of Police Chief to a Public Safety Director who will additionally oversee departments such as Code Enforcement, Public Works and Public Affairs to name a few.
I believe that I have the experience, qualifications and credentials to fill this position. However, I also feel that with the numerous projects and initiatives currently underway, including the expansion of the police facility, a full time and dedicated Police Chief is the most prudent and responsible approach in overseeing the police department at this time.
Therefore I have submitted my resignation which will become effective August 1, 2014.
Thank you,

Richard Blom
Chief
Doral Police Department

07-23-2014, 03:43 AM
big guy sucks

07-23-2014, 03:43 AM
The City Manager has informed me that he is revamping the position of Police Chief to a Public Safety Director who will additionally oversee departments such as Code Enforcement, Public Works and Public Affairs to name a few.
I believe that I have the experience, qualifications and credentials to fill this position. However, I also feel that with the numerous projects and initiatives currently underway, including the expansion of the police facility, a full time and dedicated Police Chief is the most prudent and responsible approach in overseeing the police department at this time.
Therefore I have submitted my resignation which will become effective August 1, 2014.
Thank you,

Richard Blom
Chief
Doral Police Department

07-23-2014, 03:45 AM
Thank you,

Richard Blom
Chief
Doral Police Department

07-23-2014, 03:45 AM
big guy sucks

07-23-2014, 03:46 AM
Thank you,

Richard Blom
Chief
Doral Police Department

07-23-2014, 03:47 AM
big guy sucks

07-23-2014, 03:56 AM
Thank you,

Richard Blom
Chief
Doral Police Department

07-23-2014, 04:47 AM
big guy sucks

07-23-2014, 05:03 AM
Thank you,

Richard Blom
Chief
Doral Police Department

07-23-2014, 01:28 PM
I love Big Guy.

07-24-2014, 10:59 AM
BIG GUY sucks!

07-24-2014, 12:16 PM
Wow! What a contrast between the Classy letter posted by the Big Guy and the vulgar 3rd grade retort that wants to drown it out. I think Class trumps Crass. Instead of spending your time on this site spewing your vulgarity go back to school, get educated and than maybe you can express yourself in a more civilized manner but for now keep your vulgarity on the bathroom walls.

07-24-2014, 12:48 PM
Big Guy sucks! :devil:

07-24-2014, 01:52 PM
Wow! What a contrast between the Classy letter posted by the Big Guy and the vulgar 3rd grade retort that wants to drown it out. I think Class trumps Crass. Instead of spending your time on this site spewing your vulgarity go back to school, get educated and than maybe you can express yourself in a more civilized manner but for now keep your vulgarity on the bathroom walls.

07-24-2014, 03:29 PM
Big Guy sucks!

07-24-2014, 03:38 PM