PDA

View Full Version : DORAL WORSE THAN SWEETWATER 4 SURE

04-29-2014, 01:26 AM
DORAL HAS REALLY NEVER MADE THE CUT. I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY ANYONE WOULD WORK THERE AT ALL ??? NO PROTECTION, AT WILL, CRONYISM, MAKESHIFT PROMOTIONS ??? AND THEN YOU HAVE THE BALL$ TO CALL SWEETWATER A CIRCUS ??? SWEETWATER IS HARVARD COMPARED TO YOU BLUNDERING TROGLODYTES.

:devil:

LET'S SEE WHO YOUR NEXT CHIEF WILL BE ???

04-29-2014, 02:00 AM
Kiss off you clown . Doral is a good PD and a decent place to work.

04-29-2014, 02:13 AM
Kiss off you clown . Doral is a good PD and a decent place to work.

Yes.....it's nice to daydream isn't it?

Clicking your red slippers and praying for Kansas doesn't get Doral to be a great place! Got it Dorothy

05-01-2014, 03:54 AM
Your City police needs an aggressive enema with muriatic acid, this way, no corruption survives and you can start straight.

Keep promoting users & losers, one day, you too will be out.....

:cop:

05-01-2014, 04:05 AM
You must be one of the people who failed the Sgts exam.

05-01-2014, 05:13 PM
Your City police needs an aggressive enema with muriatic acid, this way, no corruption survives and you can start straight.

Keep promoting users & losers, one day, you too will be out.....

:cop:

Amen, Doral Watcher, Amen

05-01-2014, 10:03 PM
Elaine de Valle ?@newschica · 4h
Word is ex #Gables Mgr Pat Salerno is being eyed 4 #Doral opening after firing of Joe Carollo. #PoliticalCortadito will have more later

You will, if this is true! Who's advising the mayor on the manager's selection process?

05-02-2014, 03:59 AM
Do your due diligence Doral elected officials and don't rush to hire just any city manager. Here is one you should be very wary of!

http://www.politicalcortadito.com/2014/ ... t-salerno/ (http://www.politicalcortadito.com/2014/05/01/coral-gables-begins-sans-pat-salerno/)

05-20-2014, 07:03 PM
Sweetwater is undergoing a renaissance period; led by a visionary Mayor, who just canned most of its management team, except that paragon of municipal law enforcement -- J. Menocal! Soon Sweetwater will emerge as one of Dade County's most professional and progressive municipal police agencies in Dade. Don't be surprised when, in an effort to reduce cost and provide better police services, Doral contracts Sweetwater PD to provide the services. Don't spit against the wind!

05-21-2014, 05:43 AM
Sweetwater is undergoing a renaissance period; led by a visionary Mayor, who just canned most of its management team, except that paragon of municipal law enforcement -- J. Menocal! Soon Sweetwater will emerge as one of Dade County's most professional and progressive municipal police agencies in Dade. Don't be surprised when, in an effort to reduce cost and provide better police services, Doral contracts Sweetwater PD to provide the services. Don't spit against the wind!

I'm going to pee in my pants.........! Please stop using drugs. Oh yeah, and Sweetwater will be the only agency in the state of Florida too. Continue working for free loser.

05-23-2014, 02:28 AM
I totally agree!
This police department is known for being unfair to the community and abusing their power!

" The goal of the Doral Police Department is to provide public safety to the community through a highly trained and motivated workforce coupled with partnerships in both the business and residential communities. "

I really doubt Doral officers are highly trained when they treat citizens like animals perhaps they are highly motivated to use excessive force and speak down to others that are not officers. Then they wonder why the community has such a horrific image of their department. Learn how to treat people like humans not animals!

05-23-2014, 03:45 AM
Go screw yourself Jackass!

05-23-2014, 04:09 AM

This is a prime example -- WHY -- and very soon, Sweetwater police officers will be serving and protecting the City of Doral! Led by the venerable J. Menocal, a police chief with an impeccable history in local policing, unquestionable professional credentials, Doral residents and visitors will finally feel safe in their city!

05-23-2014, 06:19 PM
Sweetwater, can we all just get along!!!

05-23-2014, 09:09 PM

This is a prime example -- WHY -- and very soon, Sweetwater police officers will be serving and protecting the City of Doral! Led by the venerable J. Menocal, a police chief with an impeccable history in local policing, unquestionable professional credentials, Doral residents and visitors will finally feel safe in their city!

Impeccable......! I'm sure you asked a Doral officer how to spell that word. Your officer's brain don't reach that kind of education. I see how can your chief can be such leader, when the guy can't even spell chief. Continue day dreaming, ones the FBI finished their investigation, MDPD will take over your city and provide a professional service.

05-23-2014, 09:17 PM
I totally agree!
This police department is known for being unfair to the community and abusing their power!

" The goal of the Doral Police Department is to provide public safety to the community through a highly trained and motivated workforce coupled with partnerships in both the business and residential communities. "

I really doubt Doral officers are highly trained when they treat citizens like animals perhaps they are highly motivated to use excessive force and speak down to others that are not officers. Then they wonder why the community has such a horrific image of their department. Learn how to treat people like humans not animals!

Hello Doral citizen, we welcome you to our areas. However, our treatment will end you with a boot in your ass. Mdpd to Doral, continue developing your agency with your new staff, since your previous chief didn't get shit done.