PDA

View Full Version : All Over

Leonidas I
04-12-2014, 01:06 AM
An educated guess or estimate of when this department will change for real and take on a serious police attitude and practice?

By when (year, date, etc.) will SPD be called a "good" department, be accredited by CALEA and meet higher standards, or meet standards at all?

04-13-2014, 09:38 PM
Standards + SPD = 0x10 , ...Non existent...

04-14-2014, 03:38 PM
u high as ****

04-15-2014, 12:35 AM
An educated guess or estimate of when this department will change for real and take on a serious police attitude and practice?

By when (year, date, etc.) will SPD be called a "good" department, be accredited by CALEA and meet higher standards, or meet standards at all?

Sweetwater's mayor and police chief should start here: Commission for Florida Law Enforcement Accreditation, Inc. (CFA). CALEA is too costly and CFA is Florida Statute required. Highly doubt the mayor and chief will follow this route.

http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/content/get ... ation.aspx (http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/content/getdoc/0c5bfc70-29fc-4fe2-9eff-6b48b3330768/Accreditation.aspx)

04-15-2014, 01:34 AM
I think they already have considered this, but maybe is just too costly to go that route, might even have to terminate most of their personnel.

What worries me about this department is that it seems to be stuck on a vicious circle, where everybody has to wear a mask to work and then in order to take it off and speak the truth...a forum needs to be used, because no doubt...retaliation will be the other alternative...do not get me wrong, I am not criticizing the fact that plenty of people have to resort to this medium of communication, I'm just criticizing the reasons for having to do so.

Is it true that @ SPD 59's are posted on a board, where seniority overrules? Is this a regular practice everywhere? Or is this another aspect that characterizes SPD?

04-15-2014, 03:32 AM
why would someone that is a full time employee have to stand in line and wait for a chance to work an off duty behind a reserve or a part time employee. you have no idea what you are talking about. seniority is everything. I wish we had enough for everyone even the reserve and part time officers unfortunately we do not have enough.

So stupid ass stop talking about shit you dont understand. Also its contractual you know what that is Union contract.
The reserves and part timer are not protected.

calea and florida certs well that takes money and is a pain in the ass to maintain, so we opt for implementing standards and we did. the reason why it hasnt been put in effect is none of your ****ing business. you new guys should be happy it hasnt been implemented or if you want more material to study for the sgts. exam just let me know.

Stupid ass rookies dam you guys are fukin kids little *****es

04-15-2014, 09:37 AM
why would someone that is a full time employee have to stand in line and wait for a chance to work an off duty behind a reserve or a part time employee. you have no idea what you are talking about. seniority is everything. I wish we had enough for everyone even the reserve and part time officers unfortunately we do not have enough.

So stupid ass stop talking about shit you dont understand. Also its contractual you know what that is Union contract.

calea and florida certs well that takes money and is a pain in the ass to maintain, so we opt for implementing standards and we did. the reason why it hasnt been put in effect is none of your ****ing business. you new guys should be happy it hasnt been implemented or if you want more material to study for the sgts. exam just let me know.

Now Now JM(AKA:Tard 1/AKA:Dog Whacker) we've talked about these roid rages before. Your doctor has already explained to you that these violent outbursts are what's causing your erectile dysfunction.

04-15-2014, 09:40 AM
And this is the attitude portrayed by SPD...even tho your explanation makes sense to a degree, thats the reason it was posted...to be discussed...and this royal sapingo launches a full on attack...no need to get all maricon de sanja in here, i guess thats what u get when u have to police una aldea with stick and stones...

04-15-2014, 06:43 PM
No that's what you get when you hire borderline baker acts and retards as police officers. Your forum is better than Jerry Springer, I get amused by all the mongolic rants you losers post. :devil: :lol: :devil:

04-15-2014, 06:47 PM
Is JM's wife hot???

04-15-2014, 06:51 PM
I'd bone her.

Leonidas I
04-15-2014, 07:39 PM
As expected... :?

04-15-2014, 10:22 PM

well, how about seeing the same officers get off duties twice a week, even the brass as high as the chief... how about concepts such as incentive, throwing a bone, taking care of others, SHARING!!!...is so nice to see how the "more senior" guys refer to the part timers and reserves, while at the same time is this part timers and reserves for the most part if not all who make it possible for them to even get paid...yeah yeah yeah we know they do it willingly but how about some quid pro quo...assholes :!:

04-16-2014, 09:15 AM

well, how about seeing the same officers get off duties twice a week, even the brass as high as the chief... how about concepts such as incentive, throwing a bone, taking care of others, SHARING!!!...is so nice to see how the "more senior" guys refer to the part timers and reserves, while at the same time is this part timers and reserves for the most part if not all who make it possible for them to even get paid...yeah yeah yeah we know they do it willingly but how about some quid pro quo...assholes :!:
Just by the way you write I can tell your a retard that wouldn't have made it(or didn't make it) in a real police department with standards, so your working for free at shitwater.

04-16-2014, 03:10 PM

Just by the way you write I can tell your a retard that wouldn't have made it(or didn't make it) in a real police department with standards, so your working for free at shitwater.

Yeah you only wish....

04-18-2014, 07:44 PM
Please confirm that it is NOT true! Just heard the Chief Menocal is quietly being considered to assume command of Miami Beach PD. If so, I am devastated! I am currently in the MDCC Academy and working very hard to be among the top 10 graduating class members and then on to a career at Sweetwater PD. I know, I know, I must start as an unpaid part-time police officer, but I don't care. Just hoping that I might be able to work for that legend of Miami-Dade County law enforcement, Chief Menocal, keeps me inspired. In addition to my Academy learned policing skills, years working at a local veterinary, have taught me how to gently handle all dogs; of all sizes and gender!