PDA

View Full Version : Next commissioners meeting

03-17-2014, 04:40 AM
Next monthly commissioners meeting should be interesting as word around town is there will be 2 commissioners getting 39 as well as two P.Os I wonder which of the corrupt 4 will be the first to go, lol it's only a matter of time now, all we have to do is sit back and enjoy the show.....

03-17-2014, 04:18 PM
I wonder who can it be????

03-18-2014, 01:22 AM
Let me break down this

MV or another **** sucker is planting a bullshit seed here.
Do your job make sure it's done right. And please be a man for once now that you actually have a real police badge and not a fake one telling everyone Had bad dreams while you had your vest one hanging out with real PO's

Oh btw
Fix those nasty ass toes please now that you have insurance.

03-21-2014, 09:43 PM
Sweetwater PD=Baker Acts

03-21-2014, 11:37 PM
Damn, what a sad life you all live to have to come online and talk crap about your superiors. If you do not like where you work... move on! No one is obliged to stay with one department. And even though I do not work for Sweetwater.. I have friends that do.. and it is not the hell hole some of you portray it to be. I think most of you are too worried with what goes on on top and forget what wearing is a badge is all about.

03-24-2014, 12:33 AM
Damn, what a sad life you all live to have to come online and talk crap about your superiors. [They are not superior by any stretch of the imagination, merely higher ranking by virtue of being ass kissers and back stabbers.] If you do not like where you work... move on! No one is obliged to stay with one department. And even though I do not work for Sweetwater.. I have friends that do.. and it is not the hell hole some of you portray it to be. I think most of you are too worried with what goes on top and forget what wearing is a badge is all about.

04-03-2014, 01:35 AM
Next meeting not a dam ****ing thing is going to happen and the only show we will be watching is the one where you ***** ass mother ****ing fake ass cops and brass continue to get ****ed in the ass while they deny your budget yet again. Good luck and I hope you start planning your early retirement because the only ppl that are going to be good is Jessie and Iggy because they have so much time on. You retards that were played like puppets are going to soon see what being spineless ****s brought you faggets.. Good day

04-03-2014, 02:07 AM
You don't know what your talking about dumass go back to where u came from

04-06-2014, 03:49 AM
Let me say that all of you in Sweetwater are a bunch of thugs with badge. Except for one. The rest of you all are just ****ing thugs.

04-08-2014, 12:41 PM
What happen to all those arrest's? Sooooo many ppl were going to jail last night???? Where? Let me guess not this meeting, the next one right? Oh and this time it's 6 instead of 4 lol come on guys it's getting pretty sad right about now. Just sit still it will make it much worse if you fight it lol and what a priceless look on your face when Orlando threw you out there J... Que Pena.. Don't be such a liar bro you had a good run your lucky you even got the chance to wear a badge. good look to this administration you are going to need it..

04-08-2014, 02:44 PM
What happened at last nights meeting?

04-09-2014, 01:57 AM
No one else is getting arrested. The Over Lord Manny and his Police Chief/Command Staff are gone. It was nothing more that two crooks with unlimited access stealing at the top nothing else. And the current mayor just looked the other way as everyone else did for all that time to include ALL of the police department. The only reason the empire fell is because Manny became to greedy and got caught up in a FBI sting. If it wasn't for that he still be there sticking it up all your a holes and you would be taking it with out protest. :devil:

04-09-2014, 02:01 AM
Who will be the first one to demote themselves???? Lol

04-09-2014, 06:25 AM
I'm going to laugh my ass off when I see all his "Brass"
Back down or gone. The new boss is gonna cleans house so enjoy it the test/less Sgt's
And above. Polish off that silver badge if they let you keep that at best.

You see them with the humble smile when the time comes.

Losers

04-11-2014, 12:03 AM
How does it feel to be looking over the fence while everyone is playing ball. It sucks being picked last and always being the looser. I tell you what keep plying those little video games pretending to be a cop. It dont matter what color badge we have you still have to kiss my ass and pretend to be like me *****. Keep looking over the fence and putting your comments on here this is as close as you will get.

Next time sign on as little *****, or little girl, or even better pink pony pancakes.

04-13-2014, 12:35 AM
Who will be the first one to demote themselves???? Lol

Listen jerk-off, the first ones to revert back to sgt or officer will be anyone that does not believe in what the prior administrations believed in. Little things like cronyism, communism, corruption, scandal, bigotry, sexual harrasment, grand theft, RICO, conspiracy to commit a felony, unlawful compensation & pure lawlessness! That's why they're all gone. If it happens, so be it. Bring'em all back I say, as god is my witness, this is a circle that relentlessly revolves around el chivanton y el chicharron. Guys like the former Mayor Marana "yo no soy rata, pero fue Oshoa"!, elderly story tellers with delusions of grandeur like Communist Mr. Mario "Hemingway" with his commy beard :snicker: , those on team "Rat *******" (you know who you are) and those who consistently backstab your friends on a daily basis in support of the criminal element.

Just rememeber one thing....

The FBI uses blue: :cop:

04-21-2014, 02:08 AM
Here we go with the FBI uses blue. Go **** yourself you little fagget. You will soon see that this is a war that you should have never gotten involved in and I can guarantee when it's over you will never be a cop again for being such a *****. Who the **** are you to talk about the prior admin when this admin is 500 times worse with ppl like bastidas and Martin running around. Wake up you stupid **** and if I where you I would start looking for another job. Come to midnights so I can **** you in the ass and make you my *****

04-21-2014, 02:30 AM
Here we go with the FBI uses blue. Go **** yourself you little fagget. You will soon see that this is a war that you should have never gotten involved in and I can guarantee when it's over you will never be a cop again for being such a *****. Who the **** are you to talk about the prior admin when this admin is 500 times worse with ppl like bastidas and Martin running around. Wake up you stupid **** and if I where you I would start looking for another job. Come to midnights so I can **** you in the ass and make you my *****
OMG how can you say that the last administration is better, any administration can do better than the last one.

Let me see the mayor got arrested, the wife almost got arrested, willie goin to jailjailjailjaijail did i say jailjailjailjail or was it jailjailjailjailjail. oliou what a little ***** your going to jail, reny jail, brenner jail, and many more.

GMAN