PDA

View Full Version : 20 days vacation

03-08-2014, 11:06 AM
Maybe a lesson learned here. 20 days with no pay, maybe next time her hands will be out of her pockets.

03-08-2014, 07:07 PM
Maybe a lesson learned here. 20 days with no pay, maybe next time her hands will be out of her pockets.

I thought the chief recommended termination?

03-08-2014, 09:23 PM
It's my understanding that the chief reviewed the incident and found grounds for termination and recommended she be fired. However when the manager said that there was not enough reason to fire her the chief quickly changed his position and agreed with the manager. Way to go chief. You could have said that you stand by your findings but respect the managers authority to make the final determination and support that decision. In other words you can still support your boss without compromising your integrity.

Oh well, too late now. You showed what you're made of.

03-11-2014, 03:45 AM
The Chief demonstrated that he's a true puppet. I was hoping he would at least stick to his position but he quickly swallowed his words along with his pride when the manager took a different position. Chief Wimp. How embarrassing.

03-11-2014, 03:47 AM
The Chief demonstrated that he's a true puppet. I was hoping he would at least stick to his position but he quickly swallowed his words along with his pride when the manager took a different position. Chief Wimp. How embarrassing.

03-18-2014, 12:31 AM
Once the city manager and the attorneys got a whiff on how bad the chief and his staff messed this one up. It turned out to be every man for themselves. Rumor has it a major shake up is coming to the mean streets of pinecrest! How much longer can a city allow this to take place! This is crazy!

03-18-2014, 03:21 AM
I think the Chief is safe. It's not easy to find someone who will sell out his troops and change his opinion at the drop of a hat. The Manager would have a hard time finding a lap dog as good as Sam.