PDA

View Full Version : Backgrounds

01-16-2014, 11:08 AM
Just wanted to ask who does the backgrounds and how long they take... Thanks..

01-17-2014, 07:31 PM
Anyone ?? Please any information would be greatly appreciated .

01-26-2014, 10:47 AM
Wait for another agency. As happy as u might be get it, you will hate it in a matter of a few months. That's my recommendation as a former LEO there.

01-26-2014, 06:24 PM
Thanks brother for the response , I'm excited to start my career in law enforcement but I'm gonna start looking at other departments . I understand Job security is almost nonexistent , but how easy is it to get fired ? I'm just trying to stay there a year and lateral over .

01-29-2014, 01:22 AM
Just wanted to ask who does the backgrounds and how long they take... Thanks..

How many detectives MPD has and how long they usually take. Thanks

01-29-2014, 09:41 AM
Last I heard was that most of the Detectives and a few Officers got fired. So who takes care of the process? who knows.. From the moment i applied till the oral board, was about maybe 2-3months tops. Thank god I wasn't chosen, didn't know what i was getting myself into.

02-08-2014, 09:59 PM
You probably werent chosen because even Miccosukee Police thought you weren't good enough.

Rookie Leo, it is what you make of it. Most got fired but more applied out. Like any other agency there are the ups and downs. Its just at Micco., that department tends to be the center of attention like City of Miami or Miami Beach PD.