PDA

View Full Version : Chief Interviews

01-07-2014, 09:25 PM
Chief interviews next week. Who are the finalists beside Landa and Martinez?

01-08-2014, 01:42 AM
OMC WILL BE ATTENDING THE HEARING, HE SAYS THAT HE IS RETURNING LIKE GENERAL MCARTHUR, I SHALL RETURN AND WITH A VENGEANCE.

01-15-2014, 06:26 PM
How did three out of five applicants end coming from the Miami Police Department

01-16-2014, 09:32 PM
Who are the finalists that are being interviewed?

01-17-2014, 08:30 PM
I SHALL RETURN! i SHALL RETURN!

I AM THE BEST CHIEF IN MIAMI DADE COUNTY, AND I AM GOING TO RETURN JUST LIKE GENERAL MACARTHUR

01-18-2014, 02:37 AM
It's my understanding that they all did well,even Boyd.

01-18-2014, 02:38 AM

01-20-2014, 07:16 PM
No one named Boyd interviewed. Know who you are talking about before you post moron!

01-20-2014, 09:09 PM

Yes. It's my understanding that she will be offered the job .

01-20-2014, 09:48 PM

How come she didn't have to interview?

01-20-2014, 11:38 PM

How come she didn't have to interview?

Because when you are as good as she is, you don't have to interview. Your superlative record is self-evident and suffices!

01-21-2014, 04:57 PM
If you're talking about Gwen Boyd, she did NOT apply for the Chiefs position in SOUTH Miami....Maybe NORTH Miami!! She IS in the running for Miami Gardens Chief too :)

01-21-2014, 06:39 PM
If you're talking about Gwen Boyd, she did NOT apply for the Chiefs position in SOUTH Miami....Maybe NORTH Miami!! She IS in the running for Miami Gardens Chief too :)

I was perplexed at the prospect that GB would descend to SM. She is, after all, a superb candidate, who would be a better one for MDPD or Miami!

01-21-2014, 09:11 PM
Boyd a superb candidate, hahahahahahahah. An affirmative action dip shit who has been fired everywhere she has worked.

01-23-2014, 04:32 PM

I was perplexed at the prospect that GB would descend to SM. She is, after all, a superb candidate, who would be a better one for MDPD or Miami!

Ha,ha,ha. Gwen do you tell interviewers how you emptied your city issued glock into the houss where your boyfriend and the PSA lady were sharing bodily fluids?

01-23-2014, 07:48 PM

Ha,ha,ha. Gwen do you tell interviewers how you emptied your city issued glock into the houss where your boyfriend and the PSA lady were sharing bodily fluids?

That was long, long ago, Miami command staff did not discipline me, for they understood the pain inflicted upon me by that two-timing MF and that was enough! Since, I have had a sterling career and I have a PHD!!!

01-23-2014, 10:00 PM
Moderator, I don't understand why there is banter (mostly BS, as per usual) about someone who has nothing to do with South Miami, past or present.
If she has her hat in the ring somewhere, take it up there.
Lord knows, the good folks at SMPD have better things to do than read this anonymous crap about someone who has nothing to do with the price of tea in China - or South Miami.

01-24-2014, 02:18 AM
Moderator, I don't understand why there is banter (mostly BS, as per usual) about someone who has nothing to do with South Miami, past or present.
If she has her hat in the ring somewhere, take it up there.
Lord knows, the good folks at SMPD have better things to do than read this anonymous crap about someone who has nothing to do with the price of tea in China - or South Miami.

I was hoping that racism would be kept out of this conversation bit it looks like I was wrong.

01-24-2014, 01:32 PM
Where is the racist comment? If people have something better to do in South Miami than read blogs about individuals then don't come on the site dumb ass.

01-25-2014, 09:03 AM
I agree. The racist rants need to stop.

01-25-2014, 09:04 AM
I agree. The racist rants need to stop.

01-28-2014, 02:14 AM
Does anyone know who the finalists are?

01-30-2014, 02:08 AM
what a sorry place to work at and what sorry police officers work for SM. All of you should get a life. I guess anyone can be a cop, wear a badge, a gun and think they are above the law.

01-30-2014, 02:16 AM
Wait wait wait, we are not above the law ??!!!

01-30-2014, 04:25 PM
Where are the racists comments? I don't see any. There are factual comments about a person and if that bothers you then you are the one that has a problem.

Finalists are;
Landa
Ray Martinez, the favorite
Tom Cannon
Scott Massington
Flowers, from Hialeah

It comes down to if Martinez survives at Miami Beach. If not he will be the next chief at SMPD. If he does look for Cannon or Massington

01-30-2014, 09:55 PM
Where are the racists comments? I don't see any. There are factual comments about a person and if that bothers you then you are the one that has a problem.

Finalists are;
Landa
Tom Cannon
Scott Massington
Flowers, from Hialeah

It comes down to if Martinez survives at Miami Beach. If not he will be the next chief at SMPD. If he does look for Cannon or Massington

You be lucky to get Cannon. Tommy,was one of my F.T.O.'s and he is a Man's Man and a Cop's Cop. Old School and QRU All the way !!!!!! I know Ray, and Landa also, but Tommy is the type of person that will tell you what's up and has the balls to stick to his word, unlike the other two, whom are Politicians. Good Luck to All you Guys / Girls, and be Safe!

01-31-2014, 07:28 PM

Finalists are;
Landa
Tom Cannon
Scott Massington
Flowers, from Hialeah

You be lucky to get Cannon. Tommy,was one of my F.T.O.'s and he is a Man's Man and a Cop's Cop. Old School and QRU All the way !!!!!! I know Ray, and Landa also, but Tommy is the type of person that will tell you what's up and has the balls to stick to his word, unlike the other two, whom are Politicians. Good Luck to All you Guys / Girls, and be Safe!

IT SOUNDS TO ME THAT YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH TOM CANNON! YOU MOST BE A CLOSET HOMOSEXUAL WITH ALL OF YOUR MAN LOVE EXPRESSIONS. WHY DON'T YOU GET PROACTIVE AND START DOING GOOD POLICE WORK INSTEAD OF SPENDING ALL OF YOUR TIME DRINKING COFFEE AND POLITICKING AT LARIOS RESTAURANT.

02-01-2014, 12:50 AM
Tom,

Get off this forum and quit writing about yourself.

02-04-2014, 06:59 AM

Finalists are;
Landa
Tom Cannon
Scott Massington
Flowers, from Hialeah

IT SOUNDS TO ME THAT YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH TOM CANNON! YOU MOST BE A CLOSET HOMOSEXUAL WITH ALL OF YOUR MAN LOVE EXPRESSIONS. WHY DON'T YOU GET PROACTIVE AND START DOING GOOD POLICE WORK INSTEAD OF SPENDING ALL OF YOUR TIME DRINKING COFFEE AND POLITICKING AT LARIOS RESTAURANT.

So which one of the other wannabe's are you that you attack the messenger? And must be way down the list if your going with homo attacks.

02-04-2014, 09:39 PM

Finalists are;
Landa
Tom Cannon
Scott Massington
Flowers, from Hialeah

Let me guess, you are sucking on someone's pipi and you fear that someone that doesn't warm up to a smarmy like yourself will get the Chief's position. Isn't it a coincidence that there have a been several retired city of Miami Police Officers, that have served as your chief. But how many South Miami Police Officers, have ever been hired by us in our command staff? LMAO, keep humping your calls and keep sucking on someone's pipi !!!!! :devil:

02-05-2014, 06:34 PM
CUANDO YO REGRESE LE VOY A PASAR LA CUENTA A ALFREDITO EL MARICONSITO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

02-07-2014, 02:11 AM
hide pipi. im waiting to much sh talking. im here and waiting. mama tranca

02-07-2014, 02:58 AM
where is the trainer and the :devil: ...that right with the major at the state.....sucking

02-10-2014, 05:41 PM
ALFREDITO TE VOY A PASAR LA CUENTA, ALL YOU DO IS SCAM THE SYSTEM WALKING AROUND LIKE IF YOUR WERE IMPORTANT.

02-18-2014, 01:43 AM
Any word on who the new chief will be

02-18-2014, 01:59 AM
Rene is going to keep the spot. Congratulations Chief Landa.

02-18-2014, 02:18 PM
Is that a guess? or do you have inside information? nothing has been announced yet

02-19-2014, 12:18 AM
Well deserved Rene. Congratulations!!

02-19-2014, 01:20 AM
Landa won't be chief and is out of a job soon.

02-19-2014, 05:04 AM
That idiot is a loser

02-21-2014, 11:38 PM
Congrats Chief Massington welcome aboard