PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Dan

01-04-2014, 07:23 PM
Congrats Danon your promotion. I just found out and wanted to say "well deserved". It's my understanding that the new chief has assembled a great staff, instituted a written Sgts exam and offered 3%. Raises for everyone. Sounds great. Stay safe.

Carlos

01-04-2014, 08:05 PM
Ditto, well deserved...in Dan we trust. The county's loss, our gain!!!

01-04-2014, 11:20 PM
Ditto, well deserved...in Dan we trust. The county's loss, our gain!!!

LOL, wow, you goof balls are good. Now praising this loser DM. Yeah, he truly deserves his promotion. Just like he deserved his promotion to sergeant when he was just here in Doral for less than a year. I wonder who he needs to thank for that? Not his experience. He should of been with an FTO when he came to Doral. And now he's a lieutenant. I'm sure the County is very happy he's gone. But he can thank Daddy for getting with his buddy Ricky Gomez to get him over to Doral before MDPD fired his ass. I believe he was suspended with pay most of his time in the county ? Yeah, he truly deserves it doesn't he. Bunch of loser slugs. Great name "Fan of Dan", you should call each other "Dan's Ass Kissers"

01-05-2014, 02:03 AM
Don't let these clowns rain on your parade; keep up the good work and continue to root out the slugs, and 07 them, one by one.

01-05-2014, 03:03 AM
Don't let these clowns rain on your parade; keep up the good work and continue to root out the slugs, and 07 them, one by one.

Yeah Danny boy, don't let these clowns rain on your parade. Your in-experience will take care of that. Just know this DM those of us that work midnights would love to go to days, just to get away from your stupidity. There isn't a police department in Dade County where you would even qualify as a sergeant, let alone a lieutenant. It shows that you have no pride, no self respect. It's a shame.

01-05-2014, 12:48 PM
Sounds like another hater who failed the Sgts exam. Keep up the good work Dan.

01-05-2014, 01:01 PM
[quote="Fans of dan":u9g0yfuk]Don't let these clowns rain on your parade; keep up the good work and continue to root out the slugs, and 07 them, one by one.

Yeah Danny boy, don't let these clowns rain on your parade. Your in-experience will take care of that. Just know this DM those of us that work midnights would love to go to days, just to get away from your stupidity. There isn't a police department in Dade County where you would even qualify as a sergeant, let alone a lieutenant. It shows that you have no pride, no self respect. It's a shame.[/quote:u9g0yfuk]

She sound like a blonde female on mids.

01-05-2014, 07:06 PM
When did your mother dyed her hair blond?!!!

01-05-2014, 07:15 PM
Dan is a good guy... He's quick to react, and not afraid to take charge. He's the envy of all (Losers) because he's highly motivated and extremely bright. Keep being yourself Danny boy, the big guy has confidence in you to lead and root out the midnight slugs.

01-06-2014, 12:25 AM
When did your mother dyed her hair blond?!!!

I guess is you blond girl talking all that crap.

01-06-2014, 12:31 AM
Dan is a good guy... He's quick to react, and not afraid to take charge. He's the envy of all (Losers) because he's highly motivated and extremely bright. Keep being yourself Danny boy, the big guy has confidence in you to lead and root out the midnight slugs.

Well said!

01-13-2014, 10:36 AM
Hello,

What caliber does doral Police have on thier weapons?

01-13-2014, 12:20 PM
None of your business you creep. However, my shoe size is an 10 and should fit up your arse nicely.

01-14-2014, 02:20 AM
Hello,

What caliber does doral Police have on thier weapons?

Hey Dan, whats it to you? Why do you want to know?

01-15-2014, 07:50 PM
Dan,
We don't carry handguns. Our weapon of choice is a knife because we stab each other in the back. I am the expert at this and have been doing it all of my career.

01-15-2014, 09:11 PM
Ouch! Sounds like another slug who either didn't pass the sergeants exam or was terminated for sitting on their ass and doing nothing. Keep up the good work Dan.

01-16-2014, 03:40 AM
No dumb arse...just the truth about a chief that is a well known backstabber, liar and incompetent fraud. Walking around with a stench of cologne from the 70's and on oversized coffee cup saying het big guy to everyone all day does not make you leader.

01-16-2014, 05:53 AM
Ouch! Sounds like another slug who either didn't pass the sergeants exam or was terminated for sitting on their ass and doing nothing. Keep up the good work Dan.

Next time study harder and you may pass the exam. Spending your time on this forum is probably the reason why you failed the exam.

01-16-2014, 05:56 AM

Next time study harder and you may pass the exam. Spending your time on this forum is probably the reason why you failed the exam.

01-16-2014, 03:56 PM

Good one. LMAO. Hit the books you lazy slug.

01-17-2014, 02:42 AM
That's right, study hard like lieutenant Dan!

01-18-2014, 12:58 PM
That's right, study hard like lieutenant Dan!

Hey Not-A-Fan, don't be so cruel, Little Danny Boy was in police work for 6 days before he came to Doral and then he worked hard for another 6 days to become sergeant. "Study Hard", come on...who needs studying... when you have daddy

01-18-2014, 08:00 PM
The only way to become a lieutenant is to be a sergeant and the only way to be a sergeant is to pass the exam. I wish we could go back to the old way so I could make rank. However until that day comes I'll spend my time on this forum stirring the crap up on the people that have the rank that I want .

01-19-2014, 03:23 AM
The only way to become a lieutenant is to be a sergeant and the only way to be a sergeant is to pass the exam. I wish we could go back to the old way so I could make rank. However until that day comes I'll spend my time on this forum stirring the crap up on the people that have the rank that I want .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Hater. Go get a life!

01-19-2014, 08:28 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Hater. Go get a life!

Amen to that!

01-21-2014, 07:20 PM
Hey, who gives a crap...if you're miserable here in Doral, move on and let someone else wear the uniform.

01-22-2014, 04:05 PM
BIG GUY SUCKS!

01-22-2014, 05:55 PM
Hey, who gives a crap...if you're miserable here in Doral, move on and let someone else wear the uniform.

I agree. LOL.

01-24-2014, 04:33 AM
BIG GUY SUCKS!

Your mom too!

01-24-2014, 06:25 AM

I agree. LOL.

LMAO

02-24-2014, 12:10 AM
Keep up the good work on mid's. 26's are down, and all around work production is up. We truly needed a leader with balls enough to stand up to the slugs. Hopefully you'll be chief of our department someday. You're a person of extremely high integrity and honesty; always doing what's best for the department. I solute and commend you for that... Keep up the good work lieutenant, and continue to do what's right for our department.

02-24-2014, 02:29 AM
Keep up the good work on mid's. 26's are down, and all around work production is up. We truly needed a leader with balls enough to stand up to the slugs. Hopefully you'll be chief of our department someday. You're a person of extremely high integrity and honesty; always doing what's best for the department. I solute and commend you for that... Keep up the good work lieutenant, and continue to do what's right for our department.

LOL, Hey "Dan the Man", que come mierda eres. Danny can't even tie his own shoes without calling out to daddy and trigo. Future Chief of Police? He's not even qualified to be a sergeant on a real police department. He's a *****, always has been, always will be. And if this isn't Danny boy patting himself on the back on this site, it must be one of his ass sniffing dummies that follow him where ever he goes. Now he wants to come to days, well, hopefully you dummies follow him to days also, so all of you can leave mids.

02-24-2014, 02:42 AM

He's a good man. QRU all the way and doesn't put up with lazy slugs.

02-24-2014, 02:56 AM
[quote="Dan the man":1epyvphl]Keep up the good work on mid's. 26's are down, and all around work production is up. We truly needed a leader with balls enough to stand up to the slugs. Hopefully you'll be chief of our department someday. You're a person of extremely high integrity and honesty; always doing what's best for the department. I solute and commend you for that... Keep up the good work lieutenant, and continue to do what's right for our department.

LOL, Hey "Dan the Man", que come mierda eres. Danny can't even tie his own shoes without calling out to daddy and trigo. Future Chief of Police? He's not even qualified to be a sergeant on a real police department. He's a *****, always has been, always will be. And if this isn't Danny boy patting himself on the back on this site, it must be one of his ass sniffing dummies that follow him where ever he goes. Now he wants to come to days, well, hopefully you dummies follow him to days also, so all of you can leave mids.[/quote:1epyvphl]

Thank you for your opinion Gracia. Good thing Ricky saw your true colors and never promoted you. He should of fired you back then.

02-24-2014, 11:41 PM
[quote="Dan the man":1m27ugbp]Keep up the good work on mid's. 26's are down, and all around work production is up. We truly needed a leader with balls enough to stand up to the slugs. Hopefully you'll be chief of our department someday. You're a person of extremely high integrity and honesty; always doing what's best for the department. I solute and commend you for that... Keep up the good work lieutenant, and continue to do what's right for our department.

LOL, Hey "Dan the Man", que come mierda eres. Danny can't even tie his own shoes without calling out to daddy and trigo. Future Chief of Police? He's not even qualified to be a sergeant on a real police department. He's a *****, always has been, always will be. And if this isn't Danny boy patting himself on the back on this site, it must be one of his ass sniffing dummies that follow him where ever he goes. Now he wants to come to days, well, hopefully you dummies follow him to days also, so all of you can leave mids.

Thank you for your opinion Gracia. Good thing Ricky saw your true colors and never promoted you. He should of fired you back then.[/quote:1m27ugbp]

Ahhh Mids, you are dummer than you look, try again. Go suck Danny boys ass

02-25-2014, 02:35 AM
[quote="PEPE TOLETE":1albsxc6][quote="Dan the man":1albsxc6]Keep up the good work on mid's. 26's are down, and all around work production is up. We truly needed a leader with balls enough to stand up to the slugs. Hopefully you'll be chief of our department someday. You're a person of extremely high integrity and honesty; always doing what's best for the department. I solute and commend you for that... Keep up the good work lieutenant, and continue to do what's right for our department.

Thank you for your opinion Gracia. Good thing Ricky saw your true colors and never promoted you. He should of fired you back then.[/quote:1albsxc6]

Ahhh Mids, you are dummer than you look, try again. Go suck Danny boys ass[/quote:1albsxc6]

Mids, this is Pablo Rodriguez talking, the frustrated ***** that hates everyone who gets promoted for doing there job. All he does is talk shit about everyone. He needs to look at himself in the mirror, and see that he lacks a lot of balls to do police work and not spend the whole time talking crab to get someone demoted or fired. But don't worry he will have his day. So the dum ass go make yourself useful and do police work Pepe Tollete you useless peace of trash.

02-27-2014, 05:01 AM
What good work? He's a useless weasel. Fan of dan, take his balls out of your mouth to breath.

02-27-2014, 05:22 AM

Dan the man, do you spit or swallow????

02-27-2014, 11:55 AM
He's a good man. QRU all the way and doesn't put up with lazy slugs.

03-01-2014, 07:04 PM
Ask your wife, she swallowed mine, but she probably spat yours :devil:

03-01-2014, 07:16 PM
Theone doesn't have a wife, he takes it up the poop-shoot... Leave Danny alone- bend over, grab your ankles like a good little girl, and take your medicine!

03-01-2014, 08:37 PM
Theone doesn't have a wife, he takes it up the poop-shoot... Leave Danny alone- bend over, grab your ankles like a good little girl, and take your medicine!

Sounds to me that you're getting the above from Danny Boy himself, you're very descriptive.

03-03-2014, 09:19 PM
Mid's, finally running like a well oiled machine. To You naysayers, get to work or go to days with the rest of the slugs...LT, us real cops have your back.

03-03-2014, 11:18 PM
Re: Congratulations Dan
by A real cop » 03/01/14 15:37:45
A friend of Lt. Dan wrote:

Sounds to me that you're getting the above from Danny Boy himself, you're very descriptive.

That's how the slugs feel when LT took over mid's...Lmfao

03-11-2014, 04:05 PM
Congrats Lieutenant Daniel Munecas on receiving The LEO Award, well-deserved!!!
Again, you lead by example. Keep up the good work and lead us to becoming the best department in the county...let's get rid of the over-the-hill gang (slugs) once and for all.

03-11-2014, 08:14 PM
Congrats Lieutenant Daniel Munecas on receiving The LEO Award, well-deserved!!!
Again, you lead by example. Keep up the good work and lead us to becoming the best department in the county...let's get rid of the over-the-hill gang (slugs) once and for all.

I truly cannot believe that this coward by the name of Danny Munecas would actually stoop to an all time low, and accept this award. Anyone who was there at the 43 scene or anyone who truly knows what took place, knows very well that this police impersonator should have never even have received a commendation, let alone a LEO award. But when you're little spineless lieutenant orlando sanchez who has plummeted into this hole and has no credibility, writes the commendation for munecas, of course our chief is going to believe the story. I'm the first one to say when someone deserves an award or commendation, even if I think you're scum, but I'm man enough to say, that person deserves it. But not this guy, he did nothing to deserve this. Too bad he's not man enough to tell the truth, neither is Sanchez, but then again, we all knew that. I'm sure it was Sanchez who is "Fan of Dan" The TRUTH hurts, but it's the truth!

03-12-2014, 01:18 AM
Well Done Lieutenant. You make us all proud!

03-12-2014, 01:21 AM
They should give an award for sitting on your butt and drinking coffee instead of responding to a 15. We can call it the Grandyman award. LOL

03-14-2014, 08:54 AM
Well Done Lieutenant. You make us all proud!

Congrats LT!
Keep up the good work Chief!

03-15-2014, 06:37 PM
I have to agree with The Truth Hurts, if you were there, you know exactly what happened. And it's not what was written on the commendation. Too bad we don't have true stand up men as lieutenants.

03-15-2014, 10:51 PM
I have to agree with The Truth Hurts, if you were there, you know exactly what happened. And it's not what was written on the commendation. Too bad we don't have true stand up men as lieutenants.

Ok NYPD, since you were there, can you please tell us what happened. I think the problem is that you were there and the LT had to take action because you were not doing shit. Like always, Dan had to step up and do your job. That's the truth of the event.
We'll deserve Dan!

03-19-2014, 04:13 PM
Let the man enjoy his LEO Award...hey, he took action, leave it at that!!!

04-23-2014, 01:31 PM
Sgt. Santiago,
Man-up and tell us all what really happened when the LT called you in this his office. He was trying to save your butt over a major blunder, (that you committed because of your laziness), but you twisted the whole episode with your "heart attack"...man-up and tell the real story!!!

04-24-2014, 01:56 AM
Sgt. Santiago,
Man-up and tell us all what really happened when the LT called you in this his office. He was trying to save your butt over a major blunder, (that you committed because of your laziness), but you twisted the whole episode with your "heart attack"...man-up and tell the real story!!!

I'm just wondering why you even had to post the above question? It's truly amazing that the guy was transported to the hospital and a ***** like you, (Munecas or one of his male whores) has to come after him. But, it shouldn't surprise anyone. But now that you bring it up, you little Munecas *****, this was all Munceas fault. You know, I truly can't wait when they throw out this useless city manager within the next couple of months, which will start a domino affect. And soon there after, someone will step in and Munecas and Sanchez and all these other spineless *****es will come tumbling down. Santiago is more of a cop and a man then Munecas and his male whores will ever be.

04-24-2014, 02:18 AM
You need to be drug tested my friend or should I say demoted loser.

04-24-2014, 04:29 PM
Sgt. Santiago,

Pretty sickening that we have gotten so low that we are now attacking one of our senior officers on this site while he is recooperating. I don't care if it is his fault or not. Have we gotton to such a low point that we are doing this now? Whoever posted the above must be someone who is very immature, doesn't appreciate senior officers, and really believes they know what it takes to be a law enforcement officer. Sorry if Santiago doesn't jump as high as you do, or runs as fast as you do, he's been doing this a long time, unlike the kid who wrote the above. This has to be a young, un-educated, low self esteem individual who will hook up with anyone who they think will help their career. But in reality, it's a true pathetic piece of garbage, disguised as a cop. Not too shocking in this place.

04-24-2014, 06:55 PM
[quote="Tell the truth":1b4aduse]Sgt. Santiago,

Pretty sickening that we have gotten so low that we are now attacking one of our senior officers on this site while he is recooperating. I don't care if it is his fault or not. Have we gotton to such a low point that we are doing this now? Whoever posted the above must be someone who is very immature, doesn't appreciate senior officers, and really believes they know what it takes to be a law enforcement officer. Sorry if Santiago doesn't jump as high as you do, or runs as fast as you do, he's been doing this a long time, unlike the kid who wrote the above. This has to be a young, un-educated, low self esteem individual who will hook up with anyone who they think will help their career. But in reality, it's a true pathetic piece of garbage, disguised as a cop. Not too shocking in this place.[/quote:1b4aduse]

Hey Sunny, don't waste your breath on these loser/wanna be cops. They don't care about history or tradition. They don't care that Santiago has been busting his hump longer in law enforcement than these clowns have been alive. Chances are it was Eric who wrote the above, or one of the other Munecas followers. We all know who they are. You know if you take a poll with the officers (real officers), and ask them what they think of Munecas or Sanchez, they will tell you that they have no respect for either one, especially Munecas. All these pro Munecas comments that you read are written by Eric or Munecas himself or one other person. The rest of us know what a joke they are.

04-24-2014, 09:37 PM
Sgt. Santiago,

Whoever posted this, is a piece of shit! Enough is enough of us putting each other's down. Let's not blame people when we don't have the proof of who posted this.

04-24-2014, 11:47 PM
Sgt. Santiago,

Whoever posted this, is a piece of shit! Enough is enough of us putting each other's down. Let's not blame people when we don't have the proof of who posted this.

I don't always agree with Tarzan, but I support what he just wrote, 100%

04-25-2014, 12:30 PM
Tarzan, why don't you man-up as well. You're telling people to identify themselves on this board; but you're just as guilty as they are... man-up yourself and tell us who you are before asking for others to...as to Sergeant Santiago, get well soon.

04-26-2014, 12:41 AM
We finally have a lieutenant that's trying to weed-out the slugs, and the do-nothing-slugs are quick to bad-mouth him...but when it's time for these over-the-hill-slugs to reference a call, they say nada...LT, continue to do what you do best (weeding out slugs) and lead us to victory!

04-26-2014, 03:14 AM
We finally have a lieutenant that's trying to weed-out the slugs, and the do-nothing-slugs are quick to bad-mouth him...but when it's time for these over-the-hill-slugs to reference a call, they say nada...LT, continue to do what you do best (weeding out slugs) and lead us to victory!

Yes, Eric, I mean "Dan the man", you keep following your paper lieutenant Munecas, just keep following him. He's going to lead you all right, he's going to lead you out the front door of our building when he gets fired in the next month or so, when the new chief takes over. You can walk your ass kissing self right out with him. LOL, get ready Eric, I mean Dan the Man.

04-26-2014, 04:14 AM
[quote="Dan the Man":3rs1q2yf]We finally have a lieutenant that's trying to weed-out the slugs, and the do-nothing-slugs are quick to bad-mouth him...but when it's time for these over-the-hill-slugs to reference a call, they say nada...LT, continue to do what you do best (weeding out slugs) and lead us to victory!

Yes, Eric, I mean "Dan the man", you keep following your paper lieutenant Munecas, just keep following him. He's going to lead you all right, he's going to lead you out the front door of our building when he gets fired in the next month or so, when the new chief takes over. You can walk your ass kissing self right out with him. LOL, get ready Eric, I mean Dan the Man.[/quote:3rs1q2yf]

What makes you believe that he will get fired. How about when the new chief comes in and sees your zero ass and for onces gives you the boot out that front door. LOL

04-26-2014, 04:41 PM
[quote="PEPE TOLETE":vi17iusl][quote="Dan the Man":vi17iusl]We finally have a lieutenant that's trying to weed-out the slugs, and the do-nothing-slugs are quick to bad-mouth him...but when it's time for these over-the-hill-slugs to reference a call, they say nada...LT, continue to do what you do best (weeding out slugs) and lead us to victory!

Yes, Eric, I mean "Dan the man", you keep following your paper lieutenant Munecas, just keep following him. He's going to lead you all right, he's going to lead you out the front door of our building when he gets fired in the next month or so, when the new chief takes over. You can walk your ass kissing self right out with him. LOL, get ready Eric, I mean Dan the Man.[/quote:vi17iusl]

What makes you believe that he will get fired. How about when the new chief comes in and sees your zero ass and for onces gives you the boot out that front door. LOL[/quote:vi17iusl]

Mom, why are you harassing me like that? You know you love your Pepe Tolete

07-09-2014, 01:04 PM
The bug guy is gone. Let's say a prayer for the Danster, he's really a good guy only wanting what's best for the department and the citizens of Doral.