PDA

View Full Version : Ever hire or return calls?

12-29-2013, 04:53 AM
Just wondering, do you guys ever hire? How about returning phone calls when phone numbers are left on an answering machine for the person who is suppose to return calls. Just curious, most said you all were backwards, I thought I could prove them wrong. Guess not, tell Andy to call me when he stops feeling up Aunt B...

12-29-2013, 11:45 PM
Did you apply? I applied a couple years ago and they called me back within a couple months. I had already secured employment with another Law Enforcement Agency when HCSO called me for an interview though. I always had positive dealings when contacting HCSO. Good luck!

01-10-2014, 03:52 PM
consider yourselves lucky. :lol:

01-31-2014, 07:04 AM
Piss on call backs..... You got any hot chicks working there

02-03-2014, 10:29 PM
You have never been in this county I see.

02-04-2014, 03:23 AM
You have never been in this county I see.

Hey, my chick is from Hendry County (Does not work for HCSO or CPD) and is beautiful.

02-04-2014, 03:24 PM
Im sure she is.... Is she a brahman, Angus or hereford?

Unregistered
01-10-2017, 11:22 AM
^^^That's funny.

Unregistered
01-10-2017, 09:16 PM

no, but read the other threads about the conjugal/fellatial/anal possibilities the recruiting brochures dont mention

what is your definition of 'chicks'? do you go by anatomy or role in which one is positioned in the consensual sexual act - on or off duty, but on duty seems to be most convenient and frequent. parking lots, patrol offices, county buildings rural 56's the possibilites are a freaks dream - and if you are into sexual practices which defy mention here in this family forum - all the better? switch hitter? married? willing to compromise your professional integrity 'to join the club' apply!

the H is a great place to start - the dead end of your career

Unregistered
01-11-2017, 04:50 AM
^^^Sounds like a fat bitter woman wrote this. Dont be jealous you don't get the invites. Not all careers that start there are dead end careers.

Unregistered
01-11-2017, 07:23 AM
^^^Sounds like a fat bitter woman wrote this. Dont be jealous you don't get the invites. Not all careers that start there are dead end careers.

Yea average stay is about 2 years. That is for ones capable of leaving

Unregistered
01-11-2017, 01:05 PM

sounds like one of the losers who is a member of 'the club' feeling defensive im certain you are a high achiever with your one semester of college and criminal justice class

Unregistered
01-11-2017, 01:10 PM
Yea average stay is about 2 years. That is for ones capable of leaving

those that stay realize they are as far as they are going to get in life already and rationalize they are in a career department and "members of the community"

Unregistered
01-12-2017, 01:11 AM

what was your NA class number? where are you in your career, you must be writing that while waiting for your Senate confirmation hearing, with the H on your work history, the law enforcement world is your oyster, right? Go push a lawnmower, boy.