PDA

View Full Version : When's the next MDC SWAT school?

12-28-2013, 10:14 PM
Hey guys I'm interested in attending JM's school at the college I'm not with sweetwater but my department will aprove it. serious comments only no Tard, corruption, or dog masturbation jokes please. Thanks for the help.

12-28-2013, 10:17 PM
Hey guys I'm interested in attending JM's school at the college I'm not with [Sweetwater} but my department will [approve]it. serious comments only no Tard, corruption, or dog masturbation jokes please. Thanks for the help.

Surely you jest!

12-29-2013, 12:49 AM
wow really? if you don't want jokes then don't talk about jokers buddy.. your in the wrong web sight and its super obvious that your one of the **** sucking rookies cuz no good cop worth anything would ask about such a thing at these times.. go get certified in tactical floor sweeping, it would hold more wait trust me

12-29-2013, 02:43 AM
Ummm there's no ****s for me to suck at our department, because I hear your girlfriend is taking care of any **** sucking required at sweetwater. I've been told JM's SWAT school is the most tactical one in south Florida because you are exposed to many department cadre instead of just one so I figured it would be a super bad ass way to earn a SWAT pin for the 33 action. I figure the SWAT pin will get me more snatch than the shirt stays and badge keeper I already wear. I need a SWAT pin because JM says that's what separates the elite from everyone else and Your either SWAT or your not.

12-29-2013, 04:57 PM
I don't have a girlfriend cuz I'm a loser who works for Sweetwater and your about to join me there...

12-30-2013, 02:44 AM
U have to wait till Jessy can start double dipping again. Things r under scrutiny right now he can't do that give it some time.

12-30-2013, 01:01 PM
Are you telling me the assistant SWAT commandtard double dips and teaches at the College while being on-duty at sweetwater?? So I guess his streak of coruption dosen't stop with putting handcuffed subjects in the hospital and masturbating police K-9 dogs.

12-30-2013, 03:16 PM
Yes he does, can you believe that?????

12-30-2013, 04:02 PM
Sweetwater PD right???? I'd belive a UFO abuction story if it came out of that place, anything is possible at shitwater there are no rules or SOP other than PMC signed chief Tard.