PDA

View Full Version : SWAT

12-12-2013, 02:56 PM
I'm hearing rumors the brass is thinking of 07ing SWAT. They think it is a waste of resources because our team barely has any calls, so they are considering it best to just use MDPD when an incident needing a tactical response arises. Anyone have info on this?

12-14-2013, 07:26 PM
I'm hearing rumors the brass is thinking of 07ing SWAT. They think it is a waste of resources because our team barely has any calls, so they are considering it best to just use MDPD when an incident needing a tactical response arises. Anyone have info on this?

They should 07 all of us because we don't do anything except complain and cry like babies. I hope we get o7 because we suck!!

12-19-2013, 10:49 PM
Sweetwater has a swat team that will be glad to assist.

12-21-2013, 02:42 PM
Yea shitwater is always "glad to assist" good thing no respectable police department is glad to have those corrupted losers work with them. The most dangerous thing about those idiots is they lack real SWAT experience, but think they are experts.

12-22-2013, 04:32 PM
Yea shitwater is always "glad to assist" good thing no respectable police department is glad to have those corrupted losers work with them. The most dangerous thing about those idiots is they lack real SWAT experience, but think they are experts.
Kinda like us!! We suck!!

12-25-2013, 09:18 PM
Welcome to the CORAL GABLES Circus where everyday is a new low. What else now? A midnight ShitTeam? great idea and for the most part great group of POs but their supervisor is an idiot. I mean, the guy got arrested for being stupid and is rewarded with a specialized unit? Im amazed they don't have SAO up their butt with all the shenanigans going on. its bad arrest after another, badly planned operations after another. I remember when Coral Gables was the elite, now its the laughing stock of Miami Dade county. All of this when City officials are really f@#$ing us badly. Let's try this, the city want to pay us Hialeah Sallary? No problem. Lets give them Hialeah type of service. No disrespect to Hialeah in any matter, as in CG we are to cater to the residents and even when they are yelling and cursing at you because you were busy handling calls and took 10 min to arrive at their home, we r supposed to say "sorry, it will not happen again" and pray they don't call city hall with a complaint. Like I mentioned above. Welcome to Coral Gables Circus, where everyday is a new low.

12-26-2013, 07:14 PM
Welcome to the CORAL GABLES Circus where everyday is a new low. What else now? A midnight ShitTeam? great idea and for the most part great group of POs but their supervisor is an idiot. I mean, the guy got arrested for being stupid and is rewarded with a specialized unit? Im amazed they don't have SAO up their butt with all the shenanigans going on. its bad arrest after another, badly planned operations after another. I remember when Coral Gables was the elite, now its the laughing stock of Miami Dade county. All of this when City officials are really f@#$ing us badly. Let's try this, the city want to pay us Hialeah Sallary? No problem. Lets give them Hialeah type of service. No disrespect to Hialeah in any matter, as in CG we are to cater to the residents and even when they are yelling and cursing at you because you were busy handling calls and took 10 min to arrive at their home, we r supposed to say "sorry, it will not happen again" and pray they don't call city hall with a complaint. Like I mentioned above. Welcome to Coral Gables Circus, where everyday is a new low.
We deserve having all bad things that are happening to us. Back stabbers and brown nosers at every rank in the department. No respect for each other and the job. Remember we SUCK and will always SUCK until this place changes.

12-27-2013, 11:44 PM
I hate to burst you bubble sweet, but the gables was never seen as the "elite" you guys have always been viewed as well paid armed butlers because of how you guys must cater to the residents, and lets face it how many armed 29s or 31s do you guys handle a year? There's no real police work to be done in the gables, however with that said you guys are not the most disgraced department in dade county, sweetwater is the bottom of the barrel.

12-28-2013, 08:58 PM
I hope they 07 it also, along with the SHIT teams!

12-29-2013, 02:50 PM
I hope they 07 it also, along with the SHIT teams!
I hope they 07 the whole department! We suck and deserve everything the city does to us.

12-30-2013, 04:41 PM
Not every police department needs a SWAT. A lot of smaller agencies(gables is one of the bigger small agencies, but small none the less) only have teams to satisfy some connected officer's fantasy of being able to dress up like SWAT. Other than the barricaded gun man we had a few years ago the gables has not had an incident which required a tactical response. The brass should sell that Ice cream truck our wannabes call a SWAT vehicle, oh wait it's ERT because SWAT sounds to aggressive for our fine gables residents. Then they should sell the little Mickey Mouse gear our "team" has and use all that money to better equip the officers that actually do work and don't just train for an incident that history has shown doesn't come and one that these losers will not be prepared to handle effectively if it does. The brass should realize that MDPD has the best SWAT team in the southeastern United States and will be a better service to the high tax paying residents of coral gables than our current team which has no real SWAT experience and has officers whom have not had their metal tested in a real police hot call nevermind a real SWAT situation.

01-29-2014, 04:30 AM
Guys it gets tuff here in the gables!

Those hoods in the C class mercs and 3 series BMW's are dangerous.

You have no idea :cop:

01-30-2014, 07:26 PM
Guys it gets tuff here in the gables!

Those hoods in the C class mercs and 3 series BMW's are dangerous.

You have no idea :cop:

Will respond to you later, on a 10 washing the city managers car and waxing it then will request a 12!!

01-31-2014, 03:32 AM

Spoken like a true hater!

I can tell that you are not SWAT and are just an instigator. Real SWAT guys don't talk shit like you do.

By the way hater, ask Hialeah Salvat (SWAT) who was their support team "at the door" of the maniac shooter inside the apartment with the hostages. NO, it wasn't MDPD either.

Either way, I'd rather have Sweetwater resolve any SWAT problems here. At least they have BALLS and aren't a bunch of whiners that go runnig to EH or SM everytime they don't get their way.

Be a man LOSER!

:cop:

02-01-2014, 01:39 PM

I can tell that you are not SWAT and are just an instigator. Real SWAT guys don't talk shit like you do.

By the way hater, ask Hialeah Salvat (SWAT) who was their support team "at the door" of the maniac shooter inside the apartment with the hostages. NO, it wasn't MDPD either.

Either way, I'd rather have Sweetwater resolve any SWAT problems here. At least they have BALLS and aren't a bunch of whiners that go runnig to EH or SM everytime they don't get their way.

Be a man LOSER!

Sorry can't respond to a SWAT call at the moment, am I clear for a 12? Kinda hungry for some whoppers! SWAT call can wait! All SWAT calls in the Gables are phony anyway just like the SWAT team!!!

02-02-2014, 01:04 PM

Be a man LOSER!

1) Yes all real swat operators think the gables team, as well as sweetwater, school board, and Miccosukee teams are jokes. So you passed swat school good for you that means you can work out and shoot, it does not give you the experience required to be an operator.

2) Good job idiot for putting a command level operator's last name on a public forum.

3) Hialeah is the only department whose team deserves praise since they breeched on the hostage rescue and 07ed the "threat" by themselves, thanks SRT for support but it is what it is, and oh yea shitwater did a great job of securing the stairwell while the real operators worked the hot zone.

4) A Gables team is a waste of funds, all you guys should be allowed to have is an RDF with issued AR's in case of an active shooter, but should not be allowed to work swat operations due to your lack of experience, exposure to real police work, and the more soft core approach CGPD officers have toward subjects.