PDA

View Full Version : IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS

12-10-2013, 03:31 AM
I dare you to go one on one with JM or IM. You little pu$$y poser !

12-10-2013, 03:58 AM

I challenge each one to a game of Chess, beginner's level! Then a spelling contest, 9th grade level! Lastly, to a policing history match. Sample question: Who is known as the father of modern policing?

12-10-2013, 01:32 PM

I challenge each one to a game of Chess, beginner's level! Then a spelling contest, 9th grade level! Lastly, to a policing history match. Sample question: Who is known as the father of modern policing?

Surely you jest!

We all know that to be your hero Kiki Parra

12-10-2013, 04:01 PM
Sir Robert Peel in most place at SPD it was Ochoa according to him. As for going one on one with JM if I choose to not end the cage match in round 1 by kicking out his wooden leg from under him rendering him as harmless as a beached sperm whale when he falls on his back, then if that fails I would just keep him throwing punches till the steroid gut takes its course and he tires out and if that does not work I'll distract him with the latest edition of SWAT magizine till he is close enough to kick in the nut sack. As for IM I would make him keep coming at me while I use my higher agility to move around the cage being very careful not to slip on his retard sluber which by now covers the floor and wait for him to tire out from years of steroid use, if that does not work I'll start masterbating a dog in front of him and when he runs up to catch the jizz in his hands I'll roundhouse kick him to the skull hopeful the two living brain cells he has won't be on that side of his head at the time If not he could remain a vegetable.

12-10-2013, 04:20 PM
Sir Robert Peel in most place at SPD it was Ochoa according to him. As for going one on one with JM if I choose to not end the cage match in round 1 by kicking out his wooden leg from under him rendering him as harmless as a beached sperm whale when he falls on his back, then if that fails I would just keep him throwing punches till the steroid gut takes its course and he tires out and if that does not work I'll distract him with the latest edition of SWAT magizine till he is close enough to kick in the nut sack. As for IM I would make him keep coming at me while I use my higher agility to move around the cage being very careful not to slip on his retard sluber which by now covers the floor and wait for him to tire out from years of steroid use, if that does not work I'll start masterbating a dog in front of him and when he runs up to catch the jizz in his hands I'll roundhouse kick him to the skull hopeful the two living brain cells he has won't be on that side of his head at the time If not he could remain a vegetable.

BRILLIANT!!! Still must give you a 90% grading. The operative word in the historical question was modern; which we underlined for added specificity. While Sir Robert Peel is a notable figure in policing's history, he is credited with the creation of the London Metropolitan Police Force in 1822 and why to this day, English cops are called "Bobbies or Peelers." The father of MODERN policing is another man from the 20th Century!

12-10-2013, 08:45 PM
The father of modern police elite SWAT/HRT special tactics and procedures is Jesus Menetardo.....he also wrote the book on K-9 prostate health.

12-10-2013, 09:14 PM
JM and IM are Kimbo Slices, big muscle retards that hit hard. Put JM and IM against any real(not big talk wannabes) martial artist or former Special Operations soldier and they would have their asses handed to them within the first 5
Minutes of the fight. Those two lack the mental capacity required to have agility during hand to hand combat. Some would argue they lack the mental capacity to add 1+1.

12-10-2013, 09:18 PM
The father of modern police elite SWAT/HRT special tactics and procedures is Jesus Menetardo.....he also wrote the book on K-9 prostate health.

WORD spermatozoid, word! BTW, just got a phone call and was told that JD Patterson was about to call JM to request SW SWAT to assist in apprehending the criminal that almost killed the MDPD and MPD officers.

12-11-2013, 12:28 AM
JD Paterson needs to stop smoking crack cocaine in his shed. These sapingos to the tenth power are only good for holding perimeters or the few times they have been granted the honor to be allowed to enter the hollowed doors of Jolly Green and take a seat at the rear of the benches it was only to use as decoys in case SRT had to flush out the gunman they would send the SPD wannabes that due to their great lack of real experience think everything is like the swat exhibitions at Miami Christian school, so they run out into the kill zone upon the request the SRT operators they revere and while the shooter picks them off one by one SRT can engage him with real experience and equipment swiftly 07ing him. It's something like when they would tie explosives to dolphins heads during World War 2 then have them detonate the bombs against a ships hull killing the poor dumb creature but a needed evil, almost the same but with the exception that the dumbest dolphin was smarter than the smartest SPD swat wannabe.

12-12-2013, 04:32 AM
BALLS? WHAT BALLS? WE DONT NEED NO STINKING BALLS HERE !

This place is full of posers. Poser extraordinaires = Chief JM, Lt IM, Cap JD, Lt RP, Cap DB, Lt MV & Commander RT! And SARGENT Posers are = ED, JP, DBJr., JR, JM. Everyone one is out only for themselves and no one cares about the fact that we were all promised full time jobs. Seems like hard work didn't work out because the only d*cksuckers that are getting hired are Fuggy's old RATA crew. Just like the ones that are cruising around the city dressed as wannabe CST officers that are all Fuggy's RATAS. Especially that big bird looking, non-english speaking MF Rickter :lol: How can anyone respect that guy when all he does is belittle everyone that works for him. What do you expect when you have the blind leading the blind in this heap of sh*t place we call Sweetwater! I hope that the feds arrests everyone there and close the place down.

:evil:

12-12-2013, 02:13 PM
Looks like we are finally moving forward, an SPD officer acknowledging what a shit hole full of wannabes his department is. Remember ladies sweetwater is just a name, fire all the old corrupted ****ers and baker act border line retards you have working their, get rid of the pathetic reserve program which makes up 90% of your agency and make officers full time even if it means cutting down manpower, and raise your hiring standards to what other departments use for example stop hiring marginals on the psych exam that looks very bad, then slowly but surely Sweetwater PD's image will change. Remember you guys are the bottom of the barrel so it won't happen over night, but in due time if you do things right and make the needed changes it will happen, you guys will have a better reputation if you work hard enough at it. Start by terminating those two corrupted SWAT wannabes J and Iggy, they are only dead weight holding back your redefined image.

12-12-2013, 10:23 PM
:cop: wow after reading that comment if you work for sweetwater you must be a looser.

12-12-2013, 10:45 PM
Cleaning house 5-5-15

Selling helicopters also
Enjoy

12-15-2013, 05:49 AM
The recent mass police involved shooting in the unincorporated County area has prompted, sources close to Mayor Gimenez say, to consider having the highly trained and vastly experienced Chief JM, teach Miami-Dade and Miami police officers in the proper and safe deployment strategy required when engaged in such tactically volatile violent felon scenarios. Stay tune this will be epic!

12-15-2013, 11:32 AM
Are you talking about the same JM that has never been in a shooting his entire pathetic career.

12-15-2013, 05:09 PM
Are you talking about the same JM that has never been in a shooting his entire pathetic career.

Which speaks volumes as to JM's shooting discipline and tactical restrain; which is why Gimenez is so interested in seeking his advice on non-lethal tactical alternatives to volatile, violent subject situations. Frankly in Miami-Dade policing community there is no one better!

12-15-2013, 06:18 PM
The guy is a clown and always has been. He's the joke of law enforcement. Nobody takes that guy seriously and Shitwater is the only place that will let him wear a badge.

12-31-2013, 07:02 AM
Two words- Kimbo Slice. Look what happened to that big loser when he fought a real martial artist.