PDA

View Full Version : Blood in Blood out

12-06-2013, 04:09 AM
I love to read all the post. About 90% are BS and the other 10% are fueled by emotions.

With that said you cannot believe anything you read on here.

I can tell you the agency is moving foward. Most of the guys see latteral movement some dont understand why some changes have to be made. Its for the best of the whole. Some influences have to be removed for the agency to proceed. Individuals that continue to conduct themselves like nothing has change and that the old days are comming back i can tell you they will not.

Police Man. Take pride in what you do, understand that this is not a rich mans job. Its a profession catering to public service. If you are not of the caliber that can police his own actions and be responsible then you are in the wrong place.

Donot believe the things you hear in the cafeterias, listen to your supervisors listen and to those tenured officers. Be aware of the newcomers preaching they have the solution. Everyone has a sales pitch. Instead pay attention to what is going on and the changes happening. Be proud.

12-06-2013, 04:36 AM
I wonder what retard sapingo wrote this. And FYI it's police officer not police man we actually have women in police work now Mr. Moving forward.

12-06-2013, 05:57 AM
Oye Jose comepinga don't fold like a beach chair !

You ass will be mayor till 5-15-14 then they will wipe the floor with you and your retards

The clocks running

12-06-2013, 05:35 PM
That is a very nice comment LT but you can word it and paint it what ever color you wish to, at the end of the day nothing has changed. This administration is still protecting its ppl on one side, and preaching no favoritism on the other. If you told yourself you are doing something good 50 million times in the mirror by getting rid of good cops, maybe one day you will believe it.

P.S

there is only one person that sais "Police Man" in this department. Have a good day, and good luck to all..

12-06-2013, 08:19 PM
I wonder what retard sapingo wrote this. And FYI it's police officer not police man we actually have women in police work now Mr. Moving forward.

**hey rookie it's POLICEMAN like it or not!!

12-06-2013, 09:15 PM
[quote="Come pinga":1u2vajhg]I wonder what retard sapingo wrote this. And FYI it's police officer not police man we actually have women in police work now Mr. Moving forward.

**hey rookie it's POLICEMAN like it or not!![/quote:1u2vajhg]
Tard 2 is this really you???? Don't you have better things to do like holding a cup under your K-9's **** while your brother jerks it off.

12-07-2013, 02:43 PM
[quote="Blue line":35apmnhj][quote="Come pinga":35apmnhj]I wonder what retard sapingo wrote this. And FYI it's police officer not police man we actually have women in police work now Mr. Moving forward.

**hey rookie it's POLICEMAN like it or not!![/quote:35apmnhj]
Tard 2 is this really you???? Don't you have better things to do like holding a cup under your K-9's **** while your brother jerks it off.[/quote:35apmnhj]

Hey, penis eater, that's not how IM's male K9 inseminates females; in this case a superb Malinois female specimen proudly own by the best chief SW has ever had . . . JM! This on going scrutiny will soon be over and JM, IM and Ochoa will be solidly in charge until they choose to retire. If they ever!

12-07-2013, 10:32 PM
[quote="Blue line":3pv1eqid][quote="Come pinga":3pv1eqid]I wonder what retard sapingo wrote this. And FYI it's police officer not police man we actually have women in police work now Mr. Moving forward.

Tard 2 is this really you???? Don't you have better things to do like holding a cup under your K-9's **** while your brother jerks it off.[/quote:3pv1eqid]

Hey, penis eater, that's not how IM's male K9 inseminates females; in this case a superb Malinois female specimen proudly own by the best chief SW has ever had . . . JM! This on going scrutiny will soon be over and JM, IM and Ochoa will be solidly in charge until they choose to retire. If they ever![/quote:3pv1eqid]

**** it will NEVER happen...only in the 3 stooges dream!!! :devil: :devil:

12-07-2013, 11:05 PM
[quote="Come Pinga":2hto7ljc][quote="Blue line":2hto7ljc][quote="Come pinga":2hto7ljc]I wonder what retard sapingo wrote this. And FYI it's police officer not police man we actually have women in police work now Mr. Moving forward.

Tard 2 is this really you???? Don't you have better things to do like holding a cup under your K-9's **** while your brother jerks it off.[/quote:2hto7ljc]

Hey, penis eater, that's not how IM's male K9 inseminates females; in this case a superb Malinois female specimen proudly owned by the best chief SW has ever had . . . JM! This on going scrutiny will soon be over and JM, IM and Ochoa will be solidly in charge until they choose to retire. If they ever![/quote:2hto7ljc]

**** it will NEVER happen...only in the 3 stooges dream!!! :devil: :devil:[/quote:2hto7ljc]

And you know this how, phallus devourer? :evil:

12-08-2013, 03:17 AM
[quote="Come Pinga":1cf5vjb3][quote="Blue line":1cf5vjb3][quote="Come pinga":1cf5vjb3]I wonder what retard sapingo wrote this. And FYI it's police officer not police man we actually have women in police work now Mr. Moving forward.

Tard 2 is this really you???? Don't you have better things to do like holding a cup under your K-9's **** while your brother jerks it off.

Hey, penis eater, that's not how IM's male K9 inseminates females; in this case a superb Malinois female specimen proudly owned by the best chief SW has ever had . . . JM! This on going scrutiny will soon be over and JM, IM and Ochoa will be solidly in charge until they choose to retire. If they ever![/quote:1cf5vjb3]

**** it will NEVER happen...only in the 3 stooges dream!!! :devil: :devil:[/quote:1cf5vjb3]

And you know this how, phallus devourer? :evil:[/quote:1cf5vjb3]

**such a ****/penis....dumbass :devil: :devil:

12-08-2013, 04:42 AM
[quote="Come Pinga":xpdik3mm][quote="Blue line":xpdik3mm][quote="Come pinga":xpdik3mm]I wonder what retard sapingo wrote this. And FYI it's police officer not police man we actually have women in police work now Mr. Moving forward.

Hey, penis eater, that's not how IM's male K9 inseminates females; in this case a superb Malinois female specimen proudly owned by the best chief SW has ever had . . . JM! This on going scrutiny will soon be over and JM, IM and Ochoa will be solidly in charge until they choose to retire. If they ever!

**** it will NEVER happen...only in the 3 stooges dream!!! :devil: :devil:[/quote:xpdik3mm]

And you know this how, phallus devourer? :evil:[/quote:xpdik3mm]

**such a ****/penis....dumbass :devil: :devil:[/quote:xpdik3mm]

The ones that will be going down on the bones; even the K9's is you. Yeah, you and the rest of you JM, IM and RO haters. When this blows over (pun intended) get your knee pads ready, you'll need them!

12-08-2013, 06:01 AM
[quote="Come Pinga":116z4q60][quote="Blue line":116z4q60][quote="Come pinga":116z4q60]I wonder what retard sapingo wrote this. And FYI it's police officer not police man we actually have women in police work now Mr. Moving forward.

Hey, penis eater, that's not how IM's male K9 inseminates females; in this case a superb Malinois female specimen proudly owned by the best chief SW has ever had . . . JM! This on going scrutiny will soon be over and JM, IM and Ochoa will be solidly in charge until they choose to retire. If they ever!

And you know this how, phallus devourer? :evil:[/quote:116z4q60]

**such a ****/penis....dumbass :devil: :devil:[/quote:116z4q60]

The ones that will be going down on the bones; even the K9's is you. Yeah, you and the rest of you JM, IM and RO haters. When this blows over (pun intended) get your knee pads ready, you'll need them![/quote:116z4q60]. Hey sapingo why don't you finish your statement about how they inseminate dogs, after superb female Malinois you made a hard left straight into JM's asshole. This must really be one of the menetard zombie followers. I bet you still belive your going to be full time after 5 years on reserve, keep following what Tard 1 and Tard 2 tell you they never lie or screw over people.

12-08-2013, 07:03 AM
[quote=Guest][quote="Come Pinga":1xc8hcqa][quote="Blue line":1xc8hcqa][quote="Come pinga":1xc8hcqa]I wonder what retard sapingo wrote this. And FYI it's police officer not police man we actually have women in police work now Mr. Moving forward.

And you know this how, phallus devourer? :evil:[/quote:1xc8hcqa]

**such a ****/penis....dumbass :devil: :devil:[/quote:1xc8hcqa]

The ones that will be going down on the bones; even the K9's is you. Yeah, you and the rest of you JM, IM and RO haters. When this blows over (pun intended) get your knee pads ready, you'll need them![/quote:1xc8hcqa]. Hey sapingo why don't you finish your statement about how they inseminate dogs, after superb female Malinois you made a hard left straight into JM's asshole. This must really be one of the menetard zombie followers. I bet you still belive your going to be full time after 5 years on reserve, keep following what Tard 1 and Tard 2 tell you they never lie or screw over people.[/quote:1xc8hcqa]

Less than five years and after the Maroņo political crisis is over, JM is going to make me permanent. JM is an honorable man and unlike you, I believe in him! :D

12-08-2013, 05:28 PM
[quote="Really??":173bnhun][quote="Guest":173bnhun][quote="Come Pinga":173bnhun][quote="Blue line":173bnhun][quote="Come pinga":173bnhun]I wonder what retard sapingo wrote this. And FYI it's police officer not police man we actually have women in police work now Mr. Moving forward.

And you know this how, phallus devourer? :evil:[/quote:173bnhun]

**such a ****/penis....dumbass :devil: :devil:[/quote:173bnhun]

The ones that will be going down on the bones; even the K9's is you. Yeah, you and the rest of you JM, IM and RO haters. When this blows over (pun intended) get your knee pads ready, you'll need them![/quote:173bnhun]. Hey sapingo why don't you finish your statement about how they inseminate dogs, after superb female Malinois you made a hard left straight into JM's asshole. This must really be one of the menetard zombie followers. I bet you still belive your going to be full time after 5 years on reserve, keep following what Tard 1 and Tard 2 tell you they never lie or screw over people.[/quote:173bnhun]

Less than five years and after the Maroņo political crisis is over, JM is going to make me permanent. JM is an honorable man and unlike you, I believe in him! :D[/quote:173bnhun]

***WOW RHIS RESERVE IS DUMBER THEN I THOUGHT!!! So sorry but it won't happen, like they say, live and learn, probercito! :devil: :devil: :devil:

12-08-2013, 08:08 PM
[quote="Guest":oz8q70o8][quote="Really??":oz8q70o8][quote="Guest":oz8q70o8][quote="Come Pinga":oz8q70o8][quote="Blue line":oz8q70o8][quote="Come pinga":oz8q70o8]I wonder what retard sapingo wrote this. And FYI it's police officer not police man we actually have women in police work now Mr. Moving forward.

And you know this how, phallus devourer? :evil:[/quote:oz8q70o8]

**such a ****/penis....dumbass :devil: :devil:[/quote:oz8q70o8]

The ones that will be going down on the bones; even the K9's is you. Yeah, you and the rest of you JM, IM and RO haters. When this blows over (pun intended) get your knee pads ready, you'll need them![/quote:oz8q70o8]. Hey sapingo why don't you finish your statement about how they inseminate dogs, after superb female Malinois you made a hard left straight into JM's asshole. This must really be one of the menetard zombie followers. I bet you still belive your going to be full time after 5 years on reserve, keep following what Tard 1 and Tard 2 tell you they never lie or screw over people.[/quote:oz8q70o8]

Less than five years and after the Maroņo political crisis is over, JM is going to make me permanent. JM is an honorable man and unlike you, I believe in him! :D[/quote:oz8q70o8]

***WOW RHIS RESERVE IS DUMBER THEN I THOUGHT!!! So sorry but it won't happen, like they say, live and learn, probercito! :devil: :devil: :devil:[/quote:oz8q70o8]

Your Spanish is worse than your English! I have you know I have a four year degree from a prestigious online University and a very good analytical sight. I looked into Chief JM's eyes when he promised me I would be made permanent and saw righteousness within. From reading your post, the same cannot be said of you! Why? Your postings are brimming with mean invectives toward such a good man as Chief JM.

12-08-2013, 09:10 PM
BRO???? ISN'T THIS FUN?????

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

12-08-2013, 10:03 PM
[quote="Angels":jynvnyi0][quote="Guest":jynvnyi0][quote="Really??":jynvnyi0][quote="Guest":jynvnyi0][quote="Come Pinga":jynvnyi0][quote="Blue line":jynvnyi0][quote="Come pinga":jynvnyi0]I wonder what retard sapingo wrote this. And FYI it's police officer not police man we actually have women in police work now Mr. Moving forward.

And you know this how, phallus devourer? :evil:[/quote:jynvnyi0]

**such a ****/penis....dumbass :devil: :devil:[/quote:jynvnyi0]

The ones that will be going down on the bones; even the K9's is you. Yeah, you and the rest of you JM, IM and RO haters. When this blows over (pun intended) get your knee pads ready, you'll need them![/quote:jynvnyi0]. Hey sapingo why don't you finish your statement about how they inseminate dogs, after superb female Malinois you made a hard left straight into JM's asshole. This must really be one of the menetard zombie followers. I bet you still belive your going to be full time after 5 years on reserve, keep following what Tard 1 and Tard 2 tell you they never lie or screw over people.[/quote:jynvnyi0]

Less than five years and after the Maroņo political crisis is over, JM is going to make me permanent. JM is an honorable man and unlike you, I believe in him! :D[/quote:jynvnyi0]

***WOW RHIS RESERVE IS DUMBER THEN I THOUGHT!!! So sorry but it won't happen, like they say, live and learn, probercito! :devil: :devil: :devil:[/quote:jynvnyi0]

Your Spanish is worse than your English! I have you know I have a four year degree from a prestigious online University and a very good analytical sight. I looked into Chief JM's eyes when he promised me I would be made permanent and saw righteousness within. From reading your post, the same cannot be said of you! Why? Your postings are brimming with mean invectives toward such a good man as Chief JM.[/quote:jynvnyi0]
Careful mongito steroid cataracts in the eyes sometimes looks like righteousness. Let me ask you if Sweetwater Police is such an excellent department why is JM junior working at Hialeah Police instead of forming a family legacy??? People need to start being real with themselves in accept non of us are here by choice, for one reason or another SPD was our only choice, non of us pictured ourselves in an SPD uniform when we set out to become police officers. Even Tard 1 and Tard 2 had a ****ed up background, and Tard 2 was fired from Miami Police for cocaine possession. Not too many people know this but those losers were security guards before they were cops, and you don't even want to know the shit they did back then.

12-08-2013, 10:21 PM
LMAO!!! I almost pissed my self when I saw the picture on the Internet of a Sweetwater wannabe at the standoff practically making out with his carbine. What retard showed this bigger retard how to hold a rifle??? I guess he must have gone to the ultra elite SPD SWAT school lol. Compare how this moron is holding his carbine to the MDPD SRT operators on the lenco, then another picture of some big lipped moron holding a pistol with a weapon light and wearing a tac vest with no helmet, no advanced communications gear. You guys are a disgrace to law enforcement, just your actions alone prove which agency is better even more than any MDPD Officers argument ever could.

12-09-2013, 12:15 AM
[quote=Guest][quote="Angels":2bnql4z9][quote="Guest":2bnql4z9][quote="Really??":2bnql4z9][quote="Guest":2bnql4z9][quote="Come Pinga":2bnql4z9][quote="Blue line":2bnql4z9][quote="Come pinga":2bnql4z9]I wonder what retard sapingo wrote this. And FYI it's police officer not police man we actually have women in police work now Mr. Moving forward.

And you know this how, phallus devourer? :evil:[/quote:2bnql4z9]

**such a ****/penis....dumbass :devil: :devil:[/quote:2bnql4z9]

The ones that will be going down on the bones; even the K9's is you. Yeah, you and the rest of you JM, IM and RO haters. When this blows over (pun intended) get your knee pads ready, you'll need them![/quote:2bnql4z9]. Hey sapingo why don't you finish your statement about how they inseminate dogs, after superb female Malinois you made a hard left straight into JM's asshole. This must really be one of the menetard zombie followers. I bet you still belive your going to be full time after 5 years on reserve, keep following what Tard 1 and Tard 2 tell you they never lie or screw over people.[/quote:2bnql4z9]

Less than five years and after the Maroņo political crisis is over, JM is going to make me permanent. JM is an honorable man and unlike you, I believe in him! :D[/quote:2bnql4z9]

***WOW RHIS RESERVE IS DUMBER THEN I THOUGHT!!! So sorry but it won't happen, like they say, live and learn, probercito! :devil: :devil: :devil:[/quote:2bnql4z9]

Your Spanish is worse than your English! I have you know I have a four year degree from a prestigious online University and a very good analytical sight. I looked into Chief JM's eyes when he promised me I would be made permanent and saw righteousness within. From reading your post, the same cannot be said of you! Why? Your postings are brimming with mean invectives toward such a good man as Chief JM.[/quote:2bnql4z9]
Careful mongito steroid cataracts in the eyes sometimes looks like righteousness. Let me ask you if Sweetwater Police is such an excellent department why is JM junior working at Hialeah Police instead of forming a family legacy??? People need to start being real with themselves in accept non of us are here by choice, for one reason or another SPD was our only choice, non of us pictured ourselves in an SPD uniform when we set out to become police officers. Even Tard 1 and Tard 2 had a ****ed up background, and Tard 2 was fired from Miami Police for cocaine possession. Not too many people know this but those losers were security guards before they were cops, and you don't even want to know the shit they did back then.[/quote:2bnql4z9]

Look mister, enough with the cheap shots on JM and IM! They are two pillars of local policing, with long and distinguished service records, marred only by soiled comments like yours and of those that envy them.

12-09-2013, 01:50 AM
[quote="Los Mongos":3325lnmk][quote="Guest":3325lnmk][quote="Angels":3325lnmk][quote="Guest":3325lnmk][quote="Really??":3325lnmk][quote="Guest":3325lnmk][quote="Come Pinga":3325lnmk][quote="Blue line":3325lnmk][quote="Come pinga":3325lnmk]I wonder what retard sapingo wrote this. And FYI it's police officer not police man we actually have women in police work now Mr. Moving forward.

And you know this how, phallus devourer? :evil:[/quote:3325lnmk]

**such a ****/penis....dumbass :devil: :devil:[/quote:3325lnmk]

The ones that will be going down on the bones; even the K9's is you. Yeah, you and the rest of you JM, IM and RO haters. When this blows over (pun intended) get your knee pads ready, you'll need them![/quote:3325lnmk]. Hey sapingo why don't you finish your statement about how they inseminate dogs, after superb female Malinois you made a hard left straight into JM's asshole. This must really be one of the menetard zombie followers. I bet you still belive your going to be full time after 5 years on reserve, keep following what Tard 1 and Tard 2 tell you they never lie or screw over people.[/quote:3325lnmk]

Less than five years and after the Maroņo political crisis is over, JM is going to make me permanent. JM is an honorable man and unlike you, I believe in him! :D[/quote:3325lnmk]

***WOW RHIS RESERVE IS DUMBER THEN I THOUGHT!!! So sorry but it won't happen, like they say, live and learn, probercito! :devil: :devil: :devil:[/quote:3325lnmk]

Your Spanish is worse than your English! I have you know I have a four year degree from a prestigious online University and a very good analytical sight. I looked into Chief JM's eyes when he promised me I would be made permanent and saw righteousness within. From reading your post, the same cannot be said of you! Why? Your postings are brimming with mean invectives toward such a good man as Chief JM.[/quote:3325lnmk]
Careful mongito steroid cataracts in the eyes sometimes looks like righteousness. Let me ask you if Sweetwater Police is such an excellent department why is JM junior working at Hialeah Police instead of forming a family legacy??? People need to start being real with themselves in accept non of us are here by choice, for one reason or another SPD was our only choice, non of us pictured ourselves in an SPD uniform when we set out to become police officers. Even Tard 1 and Tard 2 had a ****ed up background, and Tard 2 was fired from Miami Police for cocaine possession. Not too many people know this but those losers were security guards before they were cops, and you don't even want to know the shit they did back then.[/quote:3325lnmk]

Look mister, enough with the cheap shots on JM and IM! They are two pillars of local policing, with long and distinguished service records, marred only by soiled comments like yours and of those that envy them.[/quote:3325lnmk]
They are two pillars of local corruption. They remind me of the joker from dark knight because nobody but a small following of psychopaths like themselves respect these two pieces of horse shit. They are career scumbags which will do anything to make a buck, and they are hyperactive tards which comport themselves the same way a cuban rafter that just landed at key biscayne does. I've seen the way IM talks to the regulars at the Latin America when getting coffee and its a disgrace to the profession, he might as well be wearing a shirt that says pepitos plumbing instead of a police uniform. Those losers would never have made it in a real department, oh wait a minute IM got fired from one. You can't talk to anyone that lives in the southwest miami-dade area that doesn't know about "the corrupted twins from sweetwater" and I qute because that is how they are referred to by the public 99% of the time. You might say I have a lot of animosity toward the Menetards, and the answer is YES I do because as long as they work for SPD we will always be seen as a corrupted, unprofessional, joke of a department. Those two are the poster child's for police corruption, a title that they well deserve and earned.

12-09-2013, 02:33 AM
Never spit up boys. Trash JM and IM all you want but mark my words that if we dig deep enough we will find that "hidden felony" that you have been hiding all along.

12-09-2013, 04:26 AM
Did you guys know that they are in a 1985 movie with Burt Reynolds named "Stick". No joke, check it out. I seen it myself. Look under Nestor's Hoods on the internet search engine and click on images, and you'll see them LOL

12-09-2013, 07:20 AM
I wouldn't be surprised that those two got picked to play the part of Hoods in a movie. When they were security guards they would 26 town homes in the community they were assigned to. I guess not much changes.

12-09-2013, 07:39 AM
Question if JM is so tactical and always preaching the "Art of War" why didn't he become a Navy SEAL, I know mental retardation is a disqualifier but really?? With all the shit this guy talks you would think he was the founder of SEAL Team 6 instead of Richard Marcinko. I have no respect for wannabes that talk big. Other than small shitty departments no one takes what this loser has to say serious, and he always brags about his mutual aid with Hialeah half of those guys think he is a dip shit and just use the SPD Team as one step up from patrol officers on a SWAT hot zone, so they can use them to hold security around the perimeter while the real teams go to work. I'm sure most of you know by now when the apartment building shooting happened in west Hialeah their SWAT commander posted the SPD team by some stairs to make sure residents didn't walk into the hot zone, the reason he didn't want Tard 1 and Tard 2 anywhere near where the shit was going to go down. Hey JM talk is cheap dork, stop pretending to be something your not yo can lie to the kids at Miami Christian but you can't lie to real operators we know your full of shit.

12-09-2013, 12:08 PM
Swat! Swat! Swat! Swat!
Followed by a short break... To swing by the X mas tree tent and get all the trees free then...
Swat! Swat! Swat! Swat! Swat! Swat! Swat! Swat! Swat! Swat! Swat! Swat! Swat! Swat! Swat! Swat! Swat! Swat! Swat! Swat! Swat! Swat! Swat! Swat! Swat! Swat! Swat! Swat!

12-09-2013, 01:27 PM
They probably sell the trees on Craigslist

12-09-2013, 01:31 PM
They probably sell the trees on Craigslist