PDA

View Full Version : MDPD assist

11-28-2013, 03:02 PM
Thanks to MDPD the killer of the 10 year old boy was captured. Miami Gardens really didn't prioritize this crime to much as the boy wasn't black. I think the elected officials were more focused on going after the cops who roust black vagrants than worrying about catching the murderer of a 10 year old Asian boy. Thanks MDPD. This racist shithole of a community will never change.

11-28-2013, 04:01 PM
To, Carey:

Before you go bashing out department, go jump off a bridge. If you would've done your research, you would've discovered that the murder did NOT take place in our jurisdiction. MDPD was the lead investigative agency in charge of the case. The senseless killing of that little boy and shooting of his father angered many in our agency. Focus your energy on seeing what you may be able to do to help the family, and not degrade the hard-working men and women of this department. Happy thanksgiving!

11-28-2013, 06:34 PM
To, Carey:

Before you go bashing out department, go jump off a bridge. If you would've done your research, you would've discovered that the murder did NOT take place in our jurisdiction. MDPD was the lead investigative agency in charge of the case. The senseless killing of that little boy and shooting of his father angered many in our agency. Focus your energy on seeing what you may be able to do to help the family, and not degrade the hard-working men and women of this department. Happy thanksgiving!

I have to agree with Carey. That area is a Shithole.

11-29-2013, 02:34 AM
I've said it over and over, MGPD is the biggest joke. They have no control over their streets and all the thugs know that. For christ sake they don't even 15 with each other and their response time is worse all around!

11-29-2013, 06:07 AM
How do you know that we don't 15 with each other? You work with us? Or you just listening to what you hear...and response time..you got a stopwatch? Stop running your mouth about what you don't know. Clown...

11-30-2013, 01:10 AM
I've said it over and over, MGPD is the biggest joke. They have no control over their streets and all the thugs know that. For christ sake they don't even 15 with each other and their response time is worse all around!

I have to agree.

11-30-2013, 03:28 PM
I was there in the beginning for the "ride alongs" with MDPD. What a fcking joke!! These guys talk about response time?? They would get a call and then go eat lunch before responding. It was embarrassing. I don't bash other brothers in blue but if it's open season on MGPD then I feel the need to set the record straight. Response times of 40 minutes were the NORM when the County handled policing.

11-30-2013, 11:11 PM
These have to be civilans posting this crap because cops are not that damn dumb about how policing is done!

11-30-2013, 11:25 PM
Miami Gardens is one gigantic south central L.A. There is not one nice area in the entire city.

12-01-2013, 03:58 AM

I have to agree.

I rolled up on a huge fight in the middle of 183rd street not so long ago, and requested 315's and did not have a unit show up for about 10 minutes. Guess this is typical :roll:

12-01-2013, 06:31 AM

I have to agree.

I rolled up on a huge fight in the middle of 183rd street not so long ago, and requested 315's and did not have a unit show up for about 10 minutes. Guess this is typical :roll:

No you didn't. Stop lying. 10 minutes? Really...

12-01-2013, 07:37 PM
What a shithole! And the cops and city are so proud of it too.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/12/01/3 ... r-old.html (http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/12/01/3790716/teenage-twins-and-22-year-old.html)