PDA

View Full Version : For Sgt L. from troop L FHP

11-26-2013, 09:40 PM
Just wanted to thank Sgt L for citing my mother for 12 miles over as she was on the way back home from my grandfathers funeral. I believe her words to you were hi sir how are you I am sorry for speeding, oh yea and my son is an officer. Your response I don't care what agency your son works for. I am glad you were able to write my mother a ticket that she could not afford you worthless clown. I will not fault all troopers because I have a few that are really good guys and friends of mine. But it is ok because karma is a mother^$^%$. I hope ruining the day for my mother even more after she just buried her father makes u feel good. But wait I forget you are a miserable prick anyways cause you are a Sgt and I more than likely being a road OFC. make about 40,000 a year more than you. :lol:

Sincerely

From a P.O

11-27-2013, 02:13 AM
All troopers and their families need to be held to the same you are not above the law standard. On duty and off !

11-30-2013, 03:22 AM
All troopers and their families need to be held to the same you are not above the law standard. On duty and off !
Understood and everyone should be held accountable. But come in man, how about some professional courtesy? I know not ALL troopers are a$$holes like this particular Sgt was, but professional courtesy goes a long way.