PDA

View Full Version : Litigation = Osborne

10-30-2013, 10:32 PM
Litigation = Osborne

I am an Executive that is tired of your actions towards my family member, thereofore litigation must come to AA and you.

Thank you for starting a fight with a perfect employee with a impeccable employment record. I know every action you are going to try to destroy a career and you will be defeated.

Excutive

10-30-2013, 10:53 PM
Those who have experienced discrimination, harassment or retaliation in the workplace should surely seek legal recourse. But, there are many less obvious issues as well that may require employment law advice or representation.

Sounds like the Big O is going to get the AA into one more and lose, yet again.

10-31-2013, 04:54 AM
Beware of the Great OZ

11-13-2013, 12:55 PM
Litigation = Osborne

I am an Executive that is tired of your actions towards my family member, thereofore litigation must come to AA and you.

Thank you for starting a fight with a perfect employee with a impeccable employment record. I know every action you are going to try to destroy a career and you will be defeated.

Excutive

Please, could you pick up the pace a little here? Sooner is better than later...

Respectfully,
Everyone who works for Adolf Ozzy

11-17-2013, 02:40 PM
Any progress!?!? This guys has to go!!!!!

01-31-2014, 03:07 PM
hey PBA 1 Why don't you post your name instead of remaining "PBA 1 "
what are you afraid of ?
I know one thing you NEVER worked the REAL STREETS come talk to me please

02-03-2014, 04:24 PM
We will all post using our names, as soon as you (OSSIE) lead by example and use your name, after all you are the Hitler Leader!

02-07-2014, 09:35 PM
As I warned, the great Os is done as of today:)

Next, is the chief.

Exc...

02-07-2014, 10:54 PM
Yes, the chief is next. Now who will protect all the good supervisors that the ozz help promote. Now, some others would have to kiss-up to someone else for promotion (Lou). I would like to help oz with his job search, try home depot! I can use someone to cut my grass if home depot don't work out!!

02-07-2014, 11:01 PM
Ozzy, never mind what is said about you, you are still the best (not). You don't deserve what you got today you deserve more. "Follow me, do what I tell you and you will be promoted." Waste Management is hiring!

02-07-2014, 11:05 PM
What happened?

02-07-2014, 11:09 PM
That is good OZZ, what happened?

02-08-2014, 12:10 PM
Congrats Guys its great to see your dept. heading in the right direction.

02-08-2014, 11:01 PM
I'm honestly surprised the chief still has a job at this point. He's the person most responsible for the actions of all these incompetent fools.

02-09-2014, 11:11 PM
http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy204/Forager/wellbye.gif (http://s792.photobucket.com/user/Forager/media/wellbye.gif.html)

02-14-2014, 04:19 PM
It is also surprising that the chief is still there, he is held responsible for the good or bad of the department. In other words, he allowed Ozz and others to treat officers in an unfair and biased manner. He knew what was going on and did NOTHING to stop it or correct it. It is now obvious why Dummy had to pack his bags for the SO. According to OZZ's minion, Ozz did more than anyone have done for the department, you are right. He made working there hell except for his boys and girls (PSU), I would always think highly of him if he helped me get promoted especially if I don't deserve it. Keep singing that tune LT, he is no longer there to protect you and the incompetence he put in place.

03-15-2014, 12:09 PM
I heard that the wiz of oz applied for a position with the pasco/hernando police academy but his degree from FMU is not accredited. His degree impressed the chief that the wiz of oz was promoted several times to reach the rank of assistant chief, I am saying the chief did not make one mistake, he did it over and over again. He also promoted minions of oz that possess the same impressive educational background. The chief is a comedy act, what's next a degree from Publix? You can also hold a position open for someone working on a degree while paying him a sergeant salary. I want to say he is the best chief if you ask him!

05-10-2014, 04:37 PM
Osborne who?

Unregistered
11-26-2014, 01:39 PM
Does anyone remember the name of the short asst. chief, I also believed he worked in k-9 at some point?