PDA

View Full Version : Latest on S. Leclerc aka swerve me another , LOL

10-25-2013, 11:13 AM
Has old Ben decided what to do with " swerve me another " Leclerc LOL ! And what was with the kid being in there with her, was it her kid, or a relative ? Being over the limit is one thing, we have had several of them in the past, I even stopped a Port Orange PO about a year ago, who was pretty bad, but I cut him a break, and he got a ride, I don,t lock up LEOs . But wasn't she doing this in broad daylight, with this kid, all over the road, and even into on coming traffic ? Wow, now that's pretty bad. What's Ben going to do ? :roll:

10-25-2013, 09:21 PM
Ha ha good one !

10-28-2013, 07:50 PM
Why don't you grow up. Making fun of somebody who made a mistake is classlesss

10-30-2013, 04:05 AM
A mistake :roll: ? Obviously you didn't read the reports ? And she had a little kid in the marked VSO car, driving on the wrong side of the road, and more, LOL ! "Swerve me another Leclerc" LOL ! What a joke this is :cop:

11-02-2013, 06:34 AM
YES, she is a BIG Black eye to this department, and was a lousy deputy, good riddance !

11-02-2013, 12:31 PM
Sounds like you are jealous. Did she turn you down for a date?

11-05-2013, 05:45 AM

No she's an asshole thats all, lets see : She is so drunk she is driving on the wrong side of the road, into oncoming traffic in broad daylight , in her marked unit, with a civilian biker following her, with a small child in her vehicle. I guess you think thats ok, eh ? Don't you read the Daytona news Journal, YOU Moron ? :roll:

11-05-2013, 05:47 AM
Why don't you grow up. Making fun of somebody who made a mistake is classlesss
Here is another idiot supporting her above, I guess he's banging her ?

11-08-2013, 06:30 AM

No she's an asshole thats all, lets see : She is so drunk she is driving on the wrong side of the road, into oncoming traffic in broad daylight , in her marked unit, with a civilian biker following her, with a small child in her vehicle. I guess you think thats ok, eh ? Don't you read the Daytona news Journal, YOU Moron ? :roll:
Have they fired her yet ? And who's kid was it in the car with her ? Anyone know anything ?

11-19-2013, 08:39 AM
What's her status ? Did Ben fire her ass yet ? When is her court date ? Doesn't anyone read this site ?

01-10-2014, 01:19 AM
What ever happened to Deputy Le Clerc, did they fire her or what ???

01-10-2014, 01:19 AM
Has old Ben decided what to do with " swerve me another " Leclerc LOL ! And what was with the kid being in there with her, was it her kid, or a relative ? Being over the limit is one thing, we have had several of them in the past, I even stopped a Port Orange PO about a year ago, who was pretty bad, but I cut him a break, and he got a ride, I don,t lock up LEOs . But wasn't she doing this in broad daylight, with this kid, all over the road, and even into on coming traffic ? Wow, now that's pretty bad. What's Ben going to do ? :roll:

01-29-2014, 09:04 PM
As reported in the Daytona Beach News-Journal (http://www.news-journalonline.com/artic ... /131129836 (http://www.news-journalonline.com/article/20131121/NEWS/131129836)) and other media outlets, the Sheriff fired Leclerc back in November.