PDA

View Full Version : Ianniello 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!

10-19-2013, 01:25 PM
ENUFF is ENUFF

10-22-2013, 12:15 AM
Ianniello is worthless but at least he doesnt have a dork attorney following him around with his head buried up his ass. Ianniello 2014!!

10-24-2013, 05:34 PM
You should be thankful that Ianniello does not bother you. He could be on your ass every day that you work, making you correct reports, uniform inspections, equipment inspections etc etc. So why dont you quit your crying and act like a real Police Officer. You just dont know when you have it good.

10-25-2013, 03:16 AM
I could not agree with Former Officer Comment more. First off, I am not a rookie here. I have been here through three other Chiefs. Chief Gunson, Chief Campbell, and Chief King. Chief Gunson was an old school NYC cop and things ran that way, he protected the Chair that he sat in and nothing could be said bad about the Chiefs office. Chief Campbell ran the department like a dictator and made us carry around a community-policing book all the time, and if you were on traffic post and there was no traffic he still wanted you out of the car in the heat of the day. Chief King Motto was “Don’t worry, Be Happy” and nothing really got done. Then we had a few acting Chiefs: Cutcliffe and Wright that did nothing good for the department. They just kept thing above water. Now Ianniello was also an Acting Chief. He is the one responsible for the Dodge Vehicles, everyone having their own AR-15, putting us on the Country radio system, Tasers and the list can go on. As an Ass’t Chief, it is not his job to be out front waving the flag and cheering people on, he leaves that for the Chief. His job is to be quietly working in the background. Therefore, folks grow the hell up and do your job as a professional police officer and not a professional crybaby. If not, every time your screwing off, like parking on the upper levels of the garage and taking a nap or going behind the PAC and chilling out, one of the command staff will be right up your butt. I’m sure Lt. Canino can find the time to do this. :evil:

10-25-2013, 11:07 AM
Out with the new in with the old! Ianniello for chief 2014

10-27-2013, 11:23 PM
Wong, Leal, Meneses, Portal....ALL GARGABE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF are you going to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!