PDA

View Full Version : political grapevine...

10-14-2013, 10:43 AM
says moreee resignations coming... with fat man fuggyyy going away for good!!

10-15-2013, 04:33 PM
well its been rumored that A/C Menocal is the next/new chief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

finally!

Ochoa - this might be the right time for you to retire?

I see a light at the end of the tunnel.

10-15-2013, 08:43 PM

finally!

So typical, the more things change at SWPD, the more they stay the same! Peanut's return!

10-16-2013, 12:14 AM
Well if the rumor is true then it will be a blessing. The man works his ass off and knows his shit , you can not compare to the chief we had before who never was around or took responsibility and showed face in these tough times we are going through.

I guess who ever writes the bull shit on here is one that got left out and kicked to the curb, well that's what u get for hanging out with the posers..... The right people with the right skills and mind set are being out on place to steer this ship out of the gutter . Don't hate , participate meaning fu$@&;in work!

10-24-2013, 05:00 PM

finally!

So typical, the more things change at SWPD, the more they stay the same! Peanut's return!

Well, is official! First Cata is appointed "commissioner" and now peanuts is appointed "interim" police chief. SWPD could not be more of a joke if its existence depended on it! What a pathetic local government!

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/10/24/sw ... ice-chief/ (http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/10/24/sweetwater-names-new-interim-police-chief/)

10-26-2013, 01:06 AM
Mayor Jose Diaz handpicked Jesse Menocal and to ensure that his selection was not a mistake, Mayor Diaz should ask the Florida Department of Law Enforcement to conduct a through background investigation into Menocal's history, credential and fitness to lead the SWPD. Should FDLE's vetting disclose no adverse and exclusionary information, then Mayor Diaz might permanently appoint Menocal.

10-26-2013, 03:10 PM
I used to think Esposito was a stand up guy. He should stay out of politics in general he is no longer a police officer and no one wants to hire him. He should have not made any statements about something that may or may have not happened in the 1980's. Both Menocals have active law enforcement certificates from FDLE.

10-26-2013, 04:52 PM
Miguel Exposito was the Internal Affairs Lieutenant in-charge of the Menocal brothers’ investigation; as documented, both brothers should have been charged. Sadly, Miami PD chose the path of least resistance and opted to fire the brothers, and not pursue an FDLE decertification hearing. As it was common in those days, many failed and soiled Miami police officers found refuge at SWPD. Time obscures most things, but not all. Still, no matter how you put it, Sweetwater was and continues to be a festering, pus-oozing boil that will never heal. Not as long as ill-informed, idiotic voters continue to vote for the dysfunctional cretins governing them. Sometimes, it is best to ignore it, not even drive by or through it and just say: Forget about it folks, is Sweetwater!

10-27-2013, 12:59 PM
Chief Menocal is the right man for the job. Great changes are happening to Sweetwater. Good riddance to the ones that left. :devil:

10-28-2013, 10:31 PM
Miguel Exposito was the Internal Affairs Lieutenant in-charge of the Menocal brothers’ investigation; as documented, both brothers should have been charged. Sadly, Miami PD chose the path of least resistance and opted to fire the brothers, and not pursue an FDLE decertification hearing. As it was common in those days, many failed and soiled Miami police officers found refuge at SWPD. Time obscures most things, but not all. Still, no matter how you put it, Sweetwater was and continues to be a festering, pus-oozing boil that will never heal. Not as long as ill-informed, idiotic voters continue to vote for the dysfunctional cretins governing them. Sometimes, it is best to ignore it, not even drive by or through it and just say: Forget about it folks, is Sweetwater!

Sweetwater will never change. Corrupt politicians are the norm and the police department has never been viewed as legitimate. Menocal and his shady past tells it all. Same ole same ole in Sweetwater .

10-29-2013, 01:14 AM
I used to think Esposito was a stand up guy. He should stay out of politics in general he is no longer a police officer and no one wants to hire him. He should have not made any statements about something that may or may have not happened in the 1980's. Both Menocals have active law enforcement certificates from FDLE.

Exposito was doing his job. Asking him to comment on events that happened in the 80s is certainly appropriate. I'm sure if you ask Menocal he'll have amnesia. Expo wasn't the one hanging with the doper that was Menocals pal and decision. With his questionable past Sweetwater is a perfect fit for him.

10-29-2013, 04:57 PM
Why is Mike Expositio trashing the newly appointed Chief of Police Jessee Menocal? the asnwer is very simple, he wants Menocal's Chief of Police job. This guy, who was never a COP and who was demoted and fired as chief of Police in Miami wants to be Chief at your department.

His favorite pastime is trashing men and then hiding under his wife's skirt.

10-29-2013, 07:28 PM
It matters not who is in command of SWPD, the place is what it is!

https://www.google.com/search?q=photos+ ... 00&bih=326 (https://www.google.com/search?q=photos+of+an+outhouse&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=0gtwUvicI-aD2gWb8oE4&ved=0CCwQsAQ&biw=800&bih=326)

10-30-2013, 12:16 PM
I don't understand how so many "nobody's" have so much negativity to address towards Jesse Menocal who out of everybody in the department (which is oike oickimg the best bad apple) is the perfect candidate for his new position/title. The old, not needed ex chief of police for the city of miami needs to go sit his ass down somewhere and think about all the **** up's he has done. If the menocals had any dirt fdle would have been took their certification 20 plus years ago. So what, iggy was chasing his 33 bodi around, he did his job either way. Same goes for jesse. he knows his shit
SPD will always be SPD. New mayor, new chief doesn't change the fact that half of my partners and sorry asses.

As was stated before spd is exactly what it is spd

10-30-2013, 03:14 PM
I don't understand how so many "nobody's" have so much negativity to address towards Jesse Menocal who out of everybody in the department (which is oike oickimg the best bad apple) is the perfect candidate for his new position/title. The old, not needed ex chief of police for the city of miami needs to go sit his ass down somewhere and think about all the **** up's he has done. If the menocals had any dirt fdle would have been took their certification 20 plus years ago. So what, iggy was chasing his 33 bodi around, he did his job either way. Same goes for jesse. he knows his shit
SPD will always be SPD. New mayor, new chief doesn't change the fact that half of my partners and sorry asses.

What was Jesse doing when they were stealing the money out of the property room? LOL

10-30-2013, 05:14 PM

What was Jesse doing when they were stealing the money out of the property room? LOL

By the way, "interim" Sweetwater mayor Jose "Guajiro" Diaz, wasn't your personally picked "interim" police chief Jesse Menocal the police department's assistant police chief under former police chief Roberto Fulgueira? Shouldn’t you be asking: what was Jesse Menocal doing when this property and evidence debacle was going on and the suspected thefts taking place? Did he know, and to harm Marońo and Fulgueira allowed a potential crime to go on unreported? Surely he knew! Or was he unaware because he was too busy playing SWAT commander and sharing his “vast” knowledge at the Miami-Dade College police academy, from where he draws a salary too? Interim mayor Jose "Guajiro" Diaz, if you have a scrap of intelligence within that big head of yours, you must ask the Florida Department of Law Enforcement to come in and conduct a complete internal investigation. Or are you afraid that after such FDLE investigation there might not be a police department, a city government?

10-30-2013, 08:40 PM

By the way, "interim" Sweetwater mayor Jose "Guajiro" Diaz, wasn't your personally picked "interim" police chief Jesse Menocal the police department's assistant police chief under former police chief Roberto Fulgueira? Shouldn’t you be asking: what was Jesse Menocal doing when this property and evidence debacle was going on and the suspected thefts taking place? Did he know, and to harm Marońo and Fulgueira allowed a potential crime to go on unreported? Surely he knew! Or was he unaware because he was too busy playing SWAT commander and sharing his “vast” knowledge at the Miami-Dade College police academy, from where he draws a salary too? Interim mayor Jose "Guajiro" Diaz, if you have a scrap of intelligence within that big head of yours, you must ask the Florida Department of Law Enforcement to come in and conduct a complete internal investigation. Or are you afraid that after such FDLE investigation there might not be a police department, a city government?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjbPi00k_ME

10-30-2013, 10:47 PM
Probably buying cuban coffee. Lol

10-30-2013, 10:54 PM

Jesse was probably buying cuban coffee at rubido while the money was being taken by an insider. Lol

Jesse was probably buying cuban coffee while the money was being taken by insiders.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjbPi00k_ME

10-31-2013, 12:40 AM
How you guys going to be talking shit about jesse as if he was just randomly handed the title as chief of police? This man has been a police for 26yrs. Went from officer to Sergeant to Lieutenant to chief for 8 and a half years and back down to Sergeant to Captain and back up to Chief. Jesse well earned his title. Well earned. I love my city and my fellow officers. You guys can keep talking shit that just let us know we are always on your mind. To that idiot that said where was jesse when they were stealing from the property room he was "at SOJ teaching you how to be a real cop" now have a seat!

10-31-2013, 12:49 AM
How you guys going to be talking shit about jesse as if he was just randomly handed the title as chief of police? This man has been a police for 26yrs. Went from officer to Sergeant to Lieutenant to chief for 8 and a half years and back down to Sergeant to Captain and back up to Chief. Jesse well earned his title. Well earned. I love my city and my fellow officers. You guys can keep talking shit that just let us know we are always on your mind. To that idiot that said where was jesse when they were stealing from the property room he was "at SOJ teaching you how to be a real cop" now have a seat!

10-31-2013, 02:05 AM
Your 15 that was well said. Being a newer officer ill admit , I have no idea how jessy was or will be as a chief, but let me tell you this our last administration was a mirror image of Cuban communism in a smaller scale. It covered all the bases (intimidation, oppression , separation.) don't let these morons continue their legacy. They are just mad their party is over. And they wish they could continue separating us. So far it's looking good I see the right people in the right places to move us forward ,but there is still some idiots that hope they could go back in time and treat the city and the department as their personal business.**** them 09 qsk.

10-31-2013, 03:35 AM
Who cares what the ancient corrupt Ken Harms says because the fat thief from SMPD, Whorelando Martinez de Fidel Castro put him up to it?

Jesse Menocal is a great leader, Chief, and SWAT commander, and has earned his stars. The corrupt Manny Morono only demoted him to cover his own ass, which was in the SUV with Jose FISH Lopez beating someone up.

TRUTH HURTS SLACKERS!

11-01-2013, 12:03 AM
The biggest problem for the mayor is that Exposito has credibility with Hispanic voters, so he may have to drop his boy Jesse if he wants to save face with voters. In any case, who's gonna believe that Exposito could foresee that Jesse was going to be a chief of police, so he conspired against Jesse 30 years ago? No matter how much of a spin Jesse gives it, even a moron won't swallow the smack the mayor and chief are trying to sell.

11-01-2013, 12:33 AM
The biggest problem for the mayor is that Exposito has credibility with Hispanic voters, so he may have to drop his boy Jesse if he wants to save face with voters. In any case, who's gonna believe that Exposito could foresee that Jesse was going to be a chief of police, so he conspired against Jesse 30 years ago? No matter how much of a spin Jesse gives it, even a moron won't swallow the smack the mayor and chief are trying to sell.
I like Chief Menocal and I always thought he was the chief we desperately needed, but after reading a copy of the investigative report from the 80's on the internet, I am now having second thoughts.

11-01-2013, 01:31 PM
I had heard a rumor that Ricardo Roque, a retired city of Miami officer was being considered by Mayor Diaz to become the permanent chief. While working an off-duty job in A Miami grocery store, he claimed that $45,000 that he was suppose to deposit in the bank for the business was stolen from his police car. Shortly thereafter he bought a new Mercedes Benz for his then-girlfriend. Based upon what we've seen, he would fit right in with our administration

11-01-2013, 01:32 PM
I like Chief Menocal and I always thought he was the chief we desperately needed, but after reading a copy of the investigative report from the 80's on the internet, I am now having second thoughts.

Post a link to the report. I wanna see for myself.

11-01-2013, 02:15 PM
Sweetwater's New Police Chief Was Caught on Tape Plotting an '80s Cocaine Heist
Monday, Oct 28, 2013 at 1:18 PM

Sweetwater Mayor José M. Díaz sure knows how to pick 'em. On Thursday, hours after he announced Jesús "Jesse" Menocal would be his city's police chief, CNN Latino Miami reported Díaz's nominee was implicated in an old Miami Police internal affairs investigation involving a drug trafficker and a plot to steal a kilo of cocaine. Twenty-eight years ago, Menocal was an applicant waiting to be accepted at the Miami Police Academy when the internal affairs detectives opened a case against his twin brother, Ignacio, who at the time was a Miami cop.

A confidential informant going by the alias "Julio Gambino" told investigators that he witnessed Ignacio return a brick of cocaine to another drug dealer. According to Gambino, the drug dealer had just sold the kilo to a buyer from New York and used Menocal to steal it back. Gambino agreed to wear a wire to ensnare Ignacio. During the course of the investigation, detectives learned that Jesús was acting as a middleman between Gambino and his brother.

The internal affairs investigation was conducted by then-Lt. Miguel Exposito, who served as Miami Police chief from 2009 to 2011. During an appearance on the CNN Latino Miami show Prohibido Callarse (Silence Is Forbidden), Exposito explained the probe focused on Ignacio. "Our interest was really Ignacio Menocal, not Jesús," Exposito said. "But Jesús came up in the conversation with the informant."

According to the internal affairs report, there was not enough evidence to implicate Ignacio, but there was enough proof to reject Jesús as an applicant. It said there was "sufficient evidence indicating that the candidate would present a risk as an officer due to his involvement with a drug trafficker."

When the informant offered a deal, Ignacio declined but suggested and referred the informant to his brother. Jesús initially agreed to be a bodyguard for Gambino during the transaction and to organize an effort to steal drugs from a buyer. Later, according to a report summarizing the recorded conversations, Jesús canceled the plan, alleging he was applying to be a police officer and did not want to get into trouble.

On the TV program, Exposito said he monitored the taped conversations. "That, of course, gave us enough information to discard him as a candidate," he said. "We couldn't hire someone willing to do something like that."

Sweetwater hired Jesús Menocal in 1986, after he had worked two years as an officer for the Florida Department of Corrections. His brother Ignacio was later hired by Sweetwater.

"I figured they weren't going to hire him," Exposito said. "But a couple of years later, I learned he was a Sweetwater Police officer. I couldn't believe it."

Díaz and Jesús Menocal also went on Prohibido Callarse to downplay the internal affairs report, which was completed in 1984. Jesús Menocal insisted he has never been the target of a criminal investigation and that Thursday was the first time he heard that the Miami Police internal affairs unit had investigated him and his brother. "No one has ever asked me about drugs," Menocal said. "No one has ever arrested me, not for alcohol, not for anything." Exposito said he interviewed Ignacio at the culmination of the investigation and he played the audio tapes of the brothers' conversations with the informant. Ignacio was found to be untruthful in responding to questions posed.

Díaz dismissed the revelations as a smear tactic by his political enemies. He still supports Menocal, the mayor added. "He is an excellent instructor," Díaz said. "He's trained at the federal, state, and county level. He is one of the best."

Sweetwater, a city founded by Russian circus midgets, has always been a magnet for controversy and scandal. Most recently, in August, the FBI arrested Díaz's predecessor, Manuel Marońo, on bribery charges. The feds are also investigating allegations of rampant police abuse by the city's finest.

11-01-2013, 02:27 PM
Below is link to the copy of the 1984 investigation. Read it and you be the judge:

http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/178835185

11-01-2013, 02:33 PM
Esposito has the credibility of a Rat. He is nothing but a political kiss ass with a personal agenda. He along with the idiots now in Doral are always conspiring with some politician to spread rumors and talk shit about people. Esposito has no business getting involved in Sweetwater matters. He is a pathetic excuse for a human being. He should go on a diet and mind his own business.

11-01-2013, 03:18 PM
I agree . If Menocal was involved with drug rip offs in the past it should be left alone. Exposito should have shredded the file. He has a lot of nerve publicizing documentation on Menocals questionable past. He should mind his own business and let us in Sweetwater alone. I like the new chief. He is into swat, training, physical fitness and pretty much leaves us in the pd alone and let's us do what we want.

11-01-2013, 05:07 PM
Amen, brother. Just like Exposito, I think the FBI should keep their noses out of our town. If Mayor Diaz wants Chief Menocal to run the police department, regardless of what he might have done 30 years ago, he should be able to. That's what really pisses me off about all these people meddling in other people's business.

11-01-2013, 05:35 PM
Amen, brother. Just like Exposito, I think the FBI should keep their noses out of our town. If Mayor Diaz wants Chief Menocal to run the police department, regardless of what he might have done 30 years ago, he should be able to. That's what really pisses me off about all these people meddling in other people's business.

YEAH! Sweetwater is a sovereign "nation" founded by Russian circus midgets! Consequently, the FBI and all other investigative agencies must stay out and let us be free to do our thing!

11-01-2013, 07:21 PM
Yeah, leave Menocal alone. Just because he got jammed up a little with drug dealers on the past it doesn't mean he will continue to do so. Give him a chance. He seems like a nice enough guy. Besides he NEVER got caught so there should be no problem.

11-01-2013, 11:03 PM
Yeah, leave Menocal alone. Just because he got jammed up a little with drug dealers on the past it doesn't mean he will continue to do so. Give him a chance. He seems like a nice enough guy. Besides he NEVER got caught so there should be no problem.

Yeah! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTbgsoHDc24

11-02-2013, 12:30 PM
Am I the only cop in this department thatis grateful that this IA report from MPD came out? I for one believes a good housecleaning is in order. Menocal should be removed immediately, not as chief but from the department. We are the laughing stock of South Florida.

I praise both the FBI and Esposito for what they've done. The job needs to be finished, though.

11-02-2013, 01:24 PM
After reading the investigative report, I would say that Chief Menocal is phucked!! The report is detailed and it doesn't leave any wiggle room. Two things I picked up that I was not aware of. Chief M tells the informant he had not been paid for the last job. I wonder what "job" he is referring to? Is it a rip-off?

The second thing I discovered is that the taped conversations between the informant and the Menocals were played for Iggy during his questioning by Exposito and the other IA investigators. How can Chief Menocal say he just found out about this investigation? I'm sure the first thing Iggy did when he left the interrogation was to call Jessie and let him know that their conversations with the guy they were talking to we're recorded and he is an informant.

I also believe that if the intent of this investigation, which took place in the 80's was to screw over someone, that someone would have been Iggy who was a cop in Miami, not some civilian trying to get a job there.

After analyzing the report I stand by my initial comment, Chief Menocal is phucked!! There is nothing that the mayor can do to save him, short of committing political suicide. Mayor Diaz will have to weigh his options, Is his relationship with Jessie so strong that he would risk his political career for him? I'll answer that for you, not by any stretch of the imagination. Politicians look out for themselves, period.

Next candidate for chief please.

11-02-2013, 02:29 PM
I agree that the investigative report is solid but I still believe Chief Menocal is the man for the chief 's job. To outsiders he may look like a thug from a cheap Miami Vice episode but he's really alright. I don't think we should dig up stuff from 30 years ago. The guy is a great instructor.

11-02-2013, 03:22 PM
After reading the investigative report, I would say that Chief Menocal is phucked!! The report is detailed and it doesn't leave any wiggle room. Two things I picked up that I was not aware of. Chief M tells the informant he had not been paid for the last job. I wonder what "job" he is referring to? Is it a rip-off?

The second thing I discovered is that the taped conversations between the informant and the Menocals were played for Iggy during his questioning by Exposito and the other IA investigators. How can Chief Menocal say he just found out about this investigation? I'm sure the first thing Iggy did when he left the interrogation was to call Jessie and let him know that their conversations with the guy they were talking to we're recorded and he is an informant.

I also believe that if the intent of this investigation, which took place in the 80's was to screw over someone, that someone would have been Iggy who was a cop in Miami, not some civilian trying to get a job there.

After analyzing the report I stand by my initial comment, Chief Menocal is phucked!! There is nothing that the mayor can do to save him, short of committing political suicide. Mayor Diaz will have to weigh his options, Is his relationship with Jessie so strong that he would risk his political career for him? I'll answer that for you, not by any stretch of the imagination. Politicians look out for themselves, period.

Orlando Martinez! He was really "phucked" by those flaming alternative life-styles persons "governing" South Miami!

11-02-2013, 08:02 PM
I agree that the investigative report is solid but I still believe Chief Menocal is the man for the chief 's job. To outsiders he may look like a thug from a cheap Miami Vice episode but he's really alright. I don't think we should dig up stuff from 30 years ago. The guy is a great instructor.

I agree. Just because he may have been hooked up with Dopers in the 80s I'm sure he regrets it and probably won't do it anymore. I say leave him as chief. After all it is Sweetwater and most people expect that the police chief in that town would have a shady past.

11-02-2013, 11:08 PM
The Russian dwarfs are turning in their graves as they watch their beloved city being run by corrupt individuals.

11-03-2013, 02:26 PM
Opa-Locka may soon be looking for a new chief of police. That would be a good job for Jessie. He can even hang out with the dopers at the triangle.

11-03-2013, 07:45 PM
Opa-Locka may soon be looking for a new chief of police. That would be a good job for Jessie. He can even hang out with the dopers at the triangle.

Well "elegua" knows he has had a lot of experience running "swat" operations there!

11-04-2013, 02:58 AM
I had heard a rumor that Ricardo Roque, a retired city of Miami officer was being considered by Mayor Diaz to become the permanent chief. While working an off-duty job in A Miami grocery store, he claimed that $45,000 that he was suppose to deposit in the bank for the business was stolen from his police car. Shortly thereafter he bought a new Mercedes Benz for his then-girlfriend. Based upon what we've seen, he would fit right in with our administration
A buddy of mine at Miami PD told me that this guy is scum. He has ties to an employee at Cuban Crafters Cigars who was arrested for trafficking cocaine. If the mayor is going to appoint a dirtbag like this, he might as well keep Jesse.

11-04-2013, 03:28 AM
A buddy of mine at Miami PD told me that this guy is scum. He has ties to an employee at Cuban Crafters Cigars who was arrested for trafficking cocaine. If the mayor is going to appoint a dirtbag like this, he might as well keep Jesse.

This guy, Ricardo "look down" Roque will never leave from under Regalado's testicles! Assuming el "guajiro" Diaz is really thinking of naming Roque SWPD's police chief, well then he is dumber than he looks. Besides, of all the incompetent appointments Regalado has saddled MPD with, Roque is the most of them all.

11-04-2013, 12:54 PM
You're right. Besides the baggage he brings, Roque has a third grade education. People can't figure out what language he speaks, because his English is horrendous and his Spanish isn't much better.

I agree that Mayor Diaz is a fool If he hires him but Diaz isn't the brightest bulb in the house.

11-05-2013, 04:52 AM
its going to happen. the mayor is in major damage control because of the menocal thing at the moment. he'll hire roque and look like a genius by saying the jessie was always the INTERIM chief..never the permanent. Roque has been dying to get back into Law Enforcement in a Chiefs capacity and SPD is his ticket back in. Watch. it actually wouldnt be that bad. guy has done it all from a major dept stand point. just wasnt well liked for w.e reasons at the city when he left..mainly due to his political affiliation..but hey..A N!!GGA$ gotta eat!! youll see...give it a month or so. :D :D :devil: :devil: :devil:

11-07-2013, 05:23 AM

Orlando Martinez! He was really "phucked" by those flaming alternative life-styles persons "governing" South Miami!

Orlando Martinez is the biggest POS in the business.

11-07-2013, 11:17 AM

Exactly what your friend Fulgueira wanted him to do, ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING, becaue that is why Fulgueira WAS the chief. Dirty dirty dirty

And all of Fulgueiras cronies fall little by little, either on their own or with the help of the FBI.

11-29-2013, 03:26 PM
I was told by a city hall insider that "El Guajiro" Diaz is using Chief Menocal to do the dirty work and straightening out the PD for someone who will be coming in from the outside. This gal couldn't tell me the outsider's name because she didn't know, but a he will try to get it. There was rumor last week that Guajiro had lunch with Orlando Martinez at Ankarr in the Kendall area. Please tell me this Piece of sh.. Isn't the outsider.

11-29-2013, 03:52 PM
There might be some truth to it being OM. He lives in that area.

11-29-2013, 05:16 PM

If you were to weigh Martinez and Menocal on the fecal-o-meter, Menocal would far exceed Martinez by a very large margin. Martinez, however, brings vast experience to the chief of office, while all Menocal can claim is that he is SWAT qualified and trains others in such tactical skills. Yet when compared to real SWAT operators, with countless REAL missions under their tactical belts, Menocal is a lightweight! There is more to being a police chief than SWAT and Orlando Martinez brings to the office of the chief what Menocal lacks. Your macro-cephalic mayor would do well to hire Martinez over Menocal and spare the city even more embarrassing episodes. Wonder when the excrement about JM breeding his female dog to IM’s city issued K9 and selling the pups afterward for $500.00 each will hit the scandal fan?

11-29-2013, 11:06 PM

If you were to weigh Martinez and Menocal on the fecal-o-meter, Menocal would far exceed Martinez by a very large margin. Martinez, however, brings vast experience to the chief of office, while all Menocal can claim is that he is SWAT qualified and trains others in such tactical skills. Yet when compared to real SWAT operators, with countless REAL missions under their tactical belts, Menocal is a lightweight! There is more to being a police chief than SWAT and Orlando Martinez brings to the office of the chief what Menocal lacks. Your macro-cephalic mayor would do well to hire Martinez over Menocal and spare the city even more embarrassing episodes. Wonder when the excrement about JM breeding his female dog to IM’s city issued K9 and selling the pups afterward for $500.00 each will hit the scandal fan?
Soon my young Jedi, soon. The reign of the tards is swiftly coming to an end I have it on good source letters are being sent to various animal rights groups, the media, and FDLE about what the morons did with the city issued K-9 work dog.

11-30-2013, 01:03 AM
Not soon enough Yoda, JM and IM are the poster childs for the old corupt image of SPD. In order to move forward we must get rid of all the old garbage.

11-30-2013, 01:24 AM
Ochoa should also be included in the letters and removes from the city he is part of all the shit that has happened and allowed things to happen yo benefit himself.

11-30-2013, 04:15 PM
Destroy the creatures!!!

11-30-2013, 08:17 PM
That joke Ochoa should be included
He's a 43 a joke Al Pachino wanna be lol
Brother u need a shrink

12-01-2013, 06:51 PM
I'm hearing from a credible source this Indian Ochoa was in the national guard he wasn't even real army, and in his time national guard was sitting cute at home since it was peace time. The arrow chucking liar claims he was a green beret but the picture he shows everyone is in his national guard uniform. If what I was told is true then Ochoa should be 39ed under the stolen valor act by the FBI for claiming to be an elite warrior with Army Special Forces, yet all he did was drive national guard trucks around the state. I see Ochoa, Hialeah Ralph, and the Menatard brothers having lots of sexy time in the shower at some federal prison. Which one is worse stolen valor, stolen guns, or stolen dog jizz????

12-01-2013, 07:06 PM
JM and IM there's no hog hunting were you mongos are going hahahaha sapingos.