PDA

View Full Version : outstanding performance

10-10-2013, 03:33 PM
Congratulations cpl. I want to say never mind the critics, you are the best. Always on light duty, start chases because of someone looking at you, certain people should not be driving certain vehicles. That was just a touch of your outstanding performance, keep up the good work there is a deputy chief position available. BTW are you on light duty now? Don't answer I will guess!!!!!!!!

10-10-2013, 07:07 PM
Number 2 is gone, more to come. The most disfuntional PD in the area, Mr. L and Mr. T, now after the last few years, they understand that it is not a few upset people over nothing. The truth will be out and the public will ask very hard questions. Look within yourself 1 and 3.

10-19-2013, 10:03 AM
It just keeps getting better and better! These folks are OUT OF CONTROL!

Wake up Aviation Authority. Wake the *&%$^ UP ALREADY!

10-31-2013, 04:55 AM
Hey is the new Cpl still on light duty?

11-03-2013, 10:17 PM
Relax, unit 342 will be the next supervisor. It is only logical, it makes complete sense. All the fan mail he gets. He does ask folks to send in the letters. Police and traffic specs see it happen all the time. Who cares that he can'nt direct traffic, impound a car, deal with nasty people. He will be the future leader. Normal, mature, stable, intelligent people cannot stand a chance. Number 2 likes him. UUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUMMMM. :devil: :devil: This will all end soon. :devil: :evil: :) :) :

11-12-2013, 10:33 AM
Is it me or are the dispatchers stupid? I mean really, their heads have been up their asses lately.....

11-12-2013, 03:07 PM
Yea but there is a couple of them I wouldn't mind sticking my "head" in.....

11-13-2013, 12:53 PM
Is it me or are the dispatchers stupid? I mean really, their heads have been up their asses lately.....

Lately? Where have you been?!!??!?!!? Its only a matter of time before someone gets hurt because of our know it all dispatchers, who can't comprehend whats going on. I'm surprised it hasn't happened already!

:devil:

11-13-2013, 05:57 PM
Yea but there is a couple of them I wouldn't mind sticking my "head" in.....
One or two of them have been known to get around the department..

11-17-2013, 02:10 AM
Apparently it doesn't matter if you're married or not either.