PDA

View Full Version : CRAZY JOE

10-08-2013, 05:28 PM
TO: MAYOR BORIA

SUBJET: CRAZY JOE

I want to be very clear where my loyalty stands. NO WHERE! I have no loyalty. I am Big Guy. Look at my reputation in Miami PD and at School Board. I backstab everyone. I cannot help myself.It is what I do. It is all that I know.

10-08-2013, 05:31 PM
Fire the City Manager and Chief.

Boria would be a fool not to.

10-08-2013, 08:23 PM
Fire the City Manager and Chief.

Boria would be a fool not to.

Retard, he doesn't have the power to fire anyone! Council can fire manager and manager fires employees. They should fire you for being stupid.

10-08-2013, 11:13 PM

I want to be very clear where my loyalty stands. NO WHERE! I have no loyalty. I am Big Guy. Look at my reputation in Miami PD and at School Board. I backstab everyone. I cannot help myself.It is what I do. It is all that I know.

Big guy has no loyalty except for Corollo. He will do what ever Corollo tells him to do. But no matter what I or others think of him, Blom is a better chief than Gomez ever was. But Corollo will be gone this week and as soon as we have a new city manager, Richard "JugHead" Blom will follow.

10-09-2013, 12:53 AM

Big guy has no loyalty except for Corollo. He will do what ever Corollo tells him to do. But no matter what I or others think of him, Blom is a better chief than Gomez ever was. But Corollo will be gone this week and as soon as we have a new city manager, Richard "JugHead" Blom will follow.

Presumably, Juan Carlos Tovar will be turning himself in tomorrow and be charged with "filing a false police report!!!" Given the circumstances surrounding this case, Blom should have called on MDPD to conduct the investigation. This would have taken the Doral Police Department out of the contentious political theater and ensured an objective and transparent police investigation. But no, like the loyal political hack, he is, Blom had his police officers "investigate" and conjured the criminal charges, under FSS 817.49 -- False reports of commission of crimes. Best have the evidence Blom, for Tovar, once exonerated by the SAO, should file civil action against you, Carollo and the officers that lend themselves to this infamy, under US Code, Section 1983.

Doral Commissioners should be wary, today is a constituent, tomorrow it might be one of you. Under Carollo and his "ss," no one safe!

10-09-2013, 01:28 AM

Presumably, Juan Carlos Tovar will be turning himself in tomorrow and be charged with "filing a false police report!!!" Given the circumstances surrounding this case, Blom should have called on MDPD to conduct the investigation. This would have taken the Doral Police Department out of the contentious political theater and ensured an objective and transparent police investigation. But no, like the loyal political hack, he is, Blom had his police officers "investigate" and conjured the criminal charges, under FSS 817.49 -- False reports of commission of crimes. Best have the evidence Blom, for Tovar, once exonerated by the SAO, should file civil action against you, Carollo and the officers that lend themselves to this infamy, under US Code, Section 1983.

Doral Commissioners should be wary, today is a constituent, tomorrow it might be one of you. Under Carollo and his "ss," no one safe!

Ok Tony Rodriguez. Keep it up you fag! Come out of the closet wearing your pink dress already.

10-09-2013, 02:18 AM
I'm the Big Guy and I like to walk around with my obnoxiously large coffee mug saying hey big guy all day, pretending like I am working.

10-09-2013, 02:34 AM
I'm the Big Guy and I like to walk around with my obnoxiously large coffee mug saying hey big guy all day, pretending like I am working.

LOL, so true.. this poor excuse for a Chief does walk around with some huge coffee mug, and he truly doesn't do a thing. He gives all the work to his two midgets, Seiglie and Al. I can't wait until Corollo is kicked out and up next will be this poor excuse for a chief. He might as well start packing his liver spot creams and clean out that office. Maybe the Big Guy can get a job with SweetWater. This guy is nothing more than a snake and no spine what so ever.

10-09-2013, 03:14 AM
The big guy is squared away. Chief's don't work hard idiots, they have people that do all the work and then they sit there and make decisions. So quit talking crap like your working harder than anybody else. At least this Chief believes in common sense, and has gotten more stuff for us in 6 months than fat Ricky did in 5 years. I.E. Getting rid of cameras on everything, new station, new cars on the way.