PDA

View Full Version : El Cata

10-08-2013, 02:13 AM
Congratulations to Catalino Rodriguez and best wishes as he undertakes the challenges being a SW council member entails!

10-08-2013, 02:50 PM
not surprising these crooks picked one of the biggest crooks in spd.. ñoo que escandaloo. :devil:

10-08-2013, 03:40 PM
not surprising these crooks picked one of the biggest crooks in spd.. ñoo que escandaloo. :devil:

Whatever do you mean? "El Cata" is among the bravest, most honorable and effective police officers SWPD ever had. Mentored and tutored by that other paragon of elected public service Manuel Duasso, (the little old man with the hat,) "El Cata" will be another sterling addition to the SW commission. I for one applaud his appointment!

10-09-2013, 04:42 AM
Hey Cata, where's your "Vietnam War" retirement check??LOL !! You know, from back when you were in the US Army batling the vietcong in the jungle???

SORRY READERS!!!!! CATA DOESN'T GET A CHECK FROM THE ARMY BECAUSE HE WAS NEVER THERE!!!!

LIES,,HIS WHOLE EFFEN LIFE IS A TOTAL LIE. A MAN THAT SUPPORTS A BOSS THAT CONSTANTLY RIDICULED AND DEMORALIZED HIM IS NOT A MAN!

The media will have a field day with him. He's got lots of skeletons in his closet.

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

10-09-2013, 01:01 PM
Just when I thought Sweetwater was heading in the right direction the commission picks Cata over the 13 people who properly applied for the position. Mayor this is your wake up call you are on your own when it comes to the commissioners. I would normally recommend to gather your troops and circle your wagons but you have allowed too many double agents to remain in their positions and they are underminding you working with the commissioners to bury you. You have allowed the Chief to remain in his position with all of the fiasco that occurred under his watch getting rid of the little fish in your pond won't solve your problems it the big ones you need to worry about.

11-01-2013, 01:36 PM
Hey Cata, how is drug dealer Cheito Fernandez doing?

11-01-2013, 11:16 PM
Hey Cata, how is drug dealer Cheito Fernandez doing?

Hey, like Jesse, that was long ago. I am a respectable city commission now!

11-08-2013, 03:30 AM
Seriously? Respectable. ...you don't know the meaning... :lol:
What is the mayor thinking....There is money missing from the property room ...who had the key. ..El Cata....A person who lied about his service to the US is now a commissioner. ...The city now needs to hire an interpreter.....to translate in English!

I'm curious where were u doing the jet ski incidenrt? Oh wait...maybe Manny will let now the truth....

11-08-2013, 03:56 AM
Hey Manuel Duasso doesn't English either and he has been doing a great job collecting absentee ballots from the elderly homes for years!

http://www.cityofsweetwater.fl.gov/duasso.htm