sgt sordo - b shift
sgt richter - c shift
sgt wrves - ?
sgt jenna - ?
sgt carril - ?
cpl benito jr - c shift

who am I missing?

09-28-2013, 11:05 PM
At least half those guys are leaving on there own or with help. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

The day, has come you will see, feel, and hear my raft.

Some of you have already seen and felt it and know, I am not playing games.

By your friend,
Juan Valdes
The Coffee Bean Guy

09-28-2013, 11:15 PM
Some of those Sgt's should be afraid, very afraid.... :devil:

09-28-2013, 11:36 PM
The department is being scrutinized and transformed and what does our leader do? HE LEAVES ON VACATION TO HUNT..The irony in all this, is that he is being hunted and has no way out. Great job chief, way to show your true colors. This is your final countdown

09-28-2013, 11:55 PM
Yeah time for all those who benefitted from the fruits of the poisonous tree to pay up and face the consequences for all that was handed to them the unfair and cheating ways ! This does include all the fake sergeants we have that we're given the test by the administration including "bye bye Pichi " . You are all just as worthless a they are and look where they are all ending up at. You all have no moral compass and only think of yourselves and how you can benefit from this city and those who do work hard everyday and do things the right way!

Come on sergeants you have more in common with the thieves and drug dealers then the real cops around you. You lie , cheat , and steal and then smile like it's all good. You all don't have gold badges they are more like tarnished copper!!!!

I'm a strong believer in karma and you can't always run away from it , it will catch up to u eventually. I hope that the new and improved mayor and administration do clean house and make out department the envy of all those who talked bad bout us or have left because the grass they thought was greener on the other side. Soon enough we will all stand strong on the other side of our fence with our guns in the air and our badges across our hearts drinking from the sweetest water in law enforcement . :devil:

I am the Untarnished one and and I stand with my untarnished brothers and sister ! Change can be for the better or for the worst but this change is needed to make us whole and pure again and save our family atmosphere at Sweetwater ... We do take care of our own but in the right way. If you lie , cheat ( like the sergeants tests ) and steal ( willie ) did wrong and brought shame and embarrassment to our family then you thought only bout yourself and not all of us. So then you deserve to be shun and kick to the curb with all the shit that people throw away .

Stay blue .... From the Untarnished one :evil:

09-29-2013, 12:45 AM
If I were any one of those sergeants, I would just come forward. It's the only chance they have of keeping their jobs and career. If that gets investigated without interference, they will be out, decertified and who knows what else. Worse of all is the shame that they will endure once it hits the media.

09-29-2013, 01:27 AM
did any body see the movie " creeper" I did he's coming for you. :evil:

09-29-2013, 01:40 AM
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: the creeper is coming next week to spd......

09-29-2013, 05:36 AM
http://youtu.be/5zsAm4smljs

Def not sergeant material lol..... Seriously come on folks

09-29-2013, 05:49 AM
When I came into work this afternoon I heard the best news. Sgt. Wrves is our shift supervisor. Wooo Hooo.... Finally a fearless leader that does right by everyone. Congrats Sir. We know you have our backs and we have yours. We will make you shine sir.

09-29-2013, 01:17 PM
Macho it was about freaking time ,how long did the man have to prove he was a better supervisor , leader , and man before we were blessed like this. Finally we don't have to deal with the hostile environment created by a bipolar biatch. From this decision It can be inferred that our pd is finally starting to think about its people, lol yeah I know it's hard to believe , but think about it a lot of unreasonable 07ning and unnecessary stress was avoided by this simple change that should have been made a long time ago anyways.

In conclusion , congrats SGT Wrves . You really don't need a test , stripes , or the color of your badge to change to prove anything . You already prove to your men day in and day out that you are un pingu. It's a pleasure to work WITH you 09 QSK.

09-29-2013, 03:56 PM
The next sgt. up should be Medina. The guy knows his shit and has praticcally trained a lot of us. Another straight up guy that has been on the short end of the stick for a long time. I hope he moves up as well.