PDA

View Full Version : BYE BYE PICHY

09-26-2013, 02:26 AM
That's what happens when you do bad upon others. Now put your tail between your ass and get out of our house. I'm sure many people feel the same way!

09-26-2013, 02:51 AM
One by One your department is getting rid of the cancer your chief introduced to your organization. Kudos to the new Mayor that wasn't going to just go with the flow and continue the same form of corrupt government. You have a good group of guys just waiting to make a difference and prove to the new Mayor that there are still a few good cops in Sweetwater willing to make a change. I wish you all the best of luck
:cop:

09-26-2013, 04:01 AM
"We are the champions my friend, and we always make it to the end" for some reason that gay song came to my mind when I heard the great news. I asked myself , is this the beginning of the end ? Will things start looking better for our department? Pichardo getting 07 gave me some hope , he was for sure one of the worst offenders. Not to obscure the great satisfaction this gave us , but the ugly reality is that all of these changes are not even a quarter of what we need. So I beg ( and please join me) to whatever greater power responsible for these "changes" , to continue the great job and make sure you get all of them . Take no prisoners , disintegrate the agua dulce mafia . Make it a fair , free of oppression , enjoyable place to work . It is not hard , just make them respect their employees, value efforts , and respect others ideas and opinions. We want to stop feeling as if we are marianao pd. thank you for your efforts and we thank you in advance for the upcoming and desperately needed changes. P.s. we should all eat arroz ,frijoles , and aguacate. Take the biggest smelliest shit, hire a sculptor . Have him make a big ass mustache with the donated shit. Place the smelly piece of art in the 05 parking lot , and burn it . This would be a great symbolic act to summarize pichardo's career at sweetwater .

09-26-2013, 11:59 PM
"We are the champions my friend, and we always make it to the end" for some reason that gay song came to my mind when I heard the great news. I asked myself , is this the beginning of the end ? Will things start looking better for our department? Pichardo getting 07 gave me some hope , he was for sure one of the worst offenders. Not to obscure the great satisfaction this gave us , but the ugly reality is that all of these changes are not even a quarter of what we need. So I beg ( and please join me) to whatever greater power responsible for these "changes" , to continue the great job and make sure you get all of them . Take no prisoners , disintegrate the agua dulce mafia . Make it a fair , free of oppression , enjoyable place to work . It is not hard , just make them respect their employees, value efforts , and respect others ideas and opinions. We want to stop feeling as if we are marianao pd. thank you for your efforts and we thank you in advance for the upcoming and desperately needed changes. P.s. we should all eat arroz ,frijoles , and aguacate. Take the biggest smelliest shit, hire a sculptor . Have him make a big ass mustache with the donated shit. Place the smelly piece of art in the 05 parking lot , and burn it . This would be a great symbolic act to summarize pichardo's career at sweetwater .

Whoever wrote this?.................I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

09-27-2013, 11:46 AM
1 down..about 4 or 5 to go. including fuggie and his little entourage of **** riding **** boys. Lets go Mayor..make that Ish happen. FBI is already breathing down your neck and its not gonna be long before things reaaally start to pop off. :devil: :devil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

09-27-2013, 12:17 PM
http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/09/26/3 ... html#moreb (http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/09/26/3653136/sweetwater-mayor-makes-changes.html#moreb)

11-08-2013, 02:53 AM
Need a horse , mine was taken from my house in the Redlands please message me

Unregistered
05-26-2015, 06:32 PM

another good one to remember!

Unregistered
05-28-2015, 01:30 PM
another good one to remember!

Pichy is a liar, a cheater, and a thief and you want to bring him back? Oh wait I forgot the company he is with, my bad!

Unregistered
05-28-2015, 10:23 PM

Ohh my God!!!! Lmao That is the funniest shit that I've read on this forum lmao!!

Unregistered
05-28-2015, 10:38 PM
the funiest shit is pichardo is back 😂😂😂

Unregistered
05-28-2015, 11:06 PM
the funiest shit is pichardo is back ������

WHAT?!!!! Pichardo is as damaging as Placido Diaz. Is Lopez demented?

Unregistered
05-29-2015, 01:15 AM
WHAT?!!!! Pichardo is as damaging as Placido Diaz. Is Lopez demented?

What an insult to Chief Diaz...

Unregistered
05-29-2015, 03:14 AM
His name is Chief Pumpkinhead...get it right

Unregistered
05-29-2015, 04:07 PM
His name is Chief Pumpkinhead...get it right

For the Spanish speaking . . . tambien lo podemos llamar . . . CALABAZON! Sadly, like most pumpkins, Diaz's massive head too is mostly hallow; thus the self-destructive potential. !

Unregistered
05-29-2015, 04:18 PM

Currently for Sale:

1 almost new Horse Buggy, I lost my horse to the police department, because it was theirs to being with.

can someone help me with this?

SIDE STory:

Also helped another P.O. from another agency hide a horse on his REDLAND property... that horse was also taken from the owner without permission!!! look for it under MDPD calls for service at his Redland's property address. report also stated that the horse was malnourished.

horse thief
aiding and abiding
cruelty to animals
beats women
and who knows what else.