PDA

View Full Version : 107 & 2

09-19-2013, 11:54 PM
for those of you idiots that just can't stay away from 107 & 2 and all of the political BS that goes with it, keep it up, good things are bound to happen

in a perfect world;

mayor jose diaz
chief marcus vilanueva
deputy chief benito
major iggy menocal

but i'm only dreaming for the good changes

effective 10-01-13 all part timers to full timers

no more forced reserve officer schedule

and free Valium for all those involved

09-20-2013, 12:35 PM
i can only hope those words to be true and that GOD hears you loud and clear... this is what we need.... its about time.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

09-20-2013, 02:45 PM
The Templar Knights and the Inquisition

On October 13 1307, all the Templar Knights in France were simultaneously arrested by agents of King Philip IV (the Fair) and were tortured into admitting heresy. The inquisition was familiar with extracting submissions of guilt using methods of torture. Many of the Templar Knights admitted to heresy and homosexual practises. Following these admissions a Papal command was issued by Pope Clement V to all Christian sovereigns which ordered that all Orders of the Knights Templar should be disbanded on the pain of excommunication. The Order of the Templar Knights therefore gradually became a secret organisation and has since been surrounded by mystery and intrigue. It is believed that members the Templar Knights movement founded the Rosicrucian movement and the Freemasons.

09-20-2013, 04:15 PM
Well said Marcus

09-20-2013, 08:32 PM
Todos los policias de Sweetwater son unos come mierdas. Se creen qhe la chapita le da cojones... so un muertos. por eseo en tan en SSweetwater. El tipo me un ticket porque esta manejando un Mercedez y parese que nunca ahiba montado en uno. Me resingo en to madre enano comepinga. :devil:

09-20-2013, 10:44 PM
Todos los policias de Sweetwater son unos come mierdas. Se creen qhe la chapita le da cojones... so un muertos. por eseo en tan en SSweetwater. El tipo me un ticket porque esta manejando un Mercedez y parese que nunca ahiba montado en uno. Me resingo en to madre enano comepinga. :devil:

Bet you were not this mouthy when the SWPD POs was issuing you the ticket? Anyway, you've got two choices, pay the ticket or take it to court. Should you take it to court, the issuing PO will get overtime and for it, he'll thank you!