PDA

View Full Version : Maj. Lewers & His Lies

09-15-2013, 11:47 AM
six??? or seven??? murders in the last two months, I don't know I lost count. Lewers when are you going to wipe the fog off your glasses and stop with this bullshit about 40% crime reduction. And I know its not just him, (Chappy, Miller, Boyd). YOUR COMMUNITY ORIENTED POLICING IS A JOKE!!!! *IT* *DOES* *NOT* *WORK*

Untie the hands from behind our backs and let us take the battle to the thugs causing all of this. . . . . . . .

What's the use in asking, too busy making your SIX FIGURES!!!

LYING TO FDLE
LYING TO THE MEDIA
LYING TO THE CITIZENS
BUT WORST OF ALL . . . LYING TO US!

09-17-2013, 09:40 AM
Yeah well what can you do?

I would much rather deal with Chappy's stats then Steve Urkle's COPS.

09-18-2013, 02:11 AM
Yeah well what can you do?

Hey now, be nice to your future chief. He may be Urkle, but he's one smart mother-fker. I love that geek, I mean guy lol....

09-18-2013, 08:38 AM
[quote="Original 150":3c1obk7d]Yeah well what can you do?

Hey now, be nice to your future chief. He may be Urkle, but he's one smart mother-fker. I love that geek, I mean guy lol....[/quote:3c1obk7d]

Hey, I'm not saying his bad, but I have to agree with the first post. He's got the right intentions, but his management isn't working. Now is not the time for COPS, we need to bring down the hammer. Once that is instilled and the shit heads are eradicated, then we can do COPS.

Unfortunately he doesn't see it that way and he's letting his personal idea's conflict with the bigger picture, and that picture is "Shitheads are running amok, and we're not enforcing them".

Lewers seriously let us go at these guys with everything we got. Of course not abusing our powers but still everything we got. Consider it and if you will let us then come to us with that proposal in person, give us that assurance and motivation. Honestly, crime will always exist, so why not give us ""At Least" a six month window. If it doesn't work then oh well . . . :cop:

09-20-2013, 07:09 PM
I usually come here to mess around. But I will comment in all seriousness.

You can combine COPS, POP, Intel Led Policing, DDACTS, and all of that, along with "ass kicking". In fact, you should. Intuition is good, and a good cops intuition should be trusted, but you can't formulate big picture strategy on intuition. There needs to be hard data to justify deployment.

Why not go to the boss (if he'll have you), and explain your thoughts. My chief allows it. In fact, he encourages us to come him. If he likes and idea, he will try it. If it doesn't work, we move on.

09-27-2013, 08:40 PM
I usually come here to mess around. But I will comment in all seriousness.

You can combine COPS, POP, Intel Led Policing, DDACTS, and all of that, along with "ass kicking". In fact, you should. Intuition is good, and a good cops intuition should be trusted, but you can't formulate big picture strategy on intuition. There needs to be hard data to justify deployment.

Why not go to the boss (if he'll have you), and explain your thoughts. My chief allows it. In fact, he encourages us to come him. If he likes and idea, he will try it. If it doesn't work, we move on.

Go to the boss!!! Really??? Nice try Lewers, we're not stupid. You want me to go to the boss and tell him what I think. Yeah sure, that way I can get "BLACK-BALLED" in this department, and the admin are ones to do so here.

That's ok, I'll wait till either A) The thugs eradicate themselves. B) I leave this place. or C) The Administration gets their heads out of their ass. ----- Which will never happen.

09-29-2013, 10:57 AM
The Associated Press
MIAMI — More than $8 million will go to 11 South Florida police departments to hire additional officers.
The money comes from a U.S. Department of Justice's Community Oriented Policing grant, which is being provided to create 937 new law enforcement positions around the country. Some 356 of those will be school resource officer jobs.
The grant provides salary and benefits for officer and deputy hires for three years.
The departments receiving a slice of the grant in South Florida include the Miami-Dade County Public Schools Police Department, the Key West Police Department, Miami Gardens Police Department and the City of West Palm Beach, among others.
The grantees were selected based on fiscal needs, local crime rates and their community policing plans.

09-30-2013, 11:34 AM
The Associated Press
MIAMI — More than $8 million will go to 11 South Florida police departments to hire additional officers.
The money comes from a U.S. Department of Justice's Community Oriented Policing grant, which is being provided to create 937 new law enforcement positions around the country. Some 356 of those will be school resource officer jobs.
The grant provides salary and benefits for officer and deputy hires for three years.
The departments receiving a slice of the grant in South Florida include the Miami-Dade County Public Schools Police Department, the Key West Police Department, Miami Gardens Police Department and the City of West Palm Beach, among others.
The grantees were selected based on fiscal needs, local crime rates and their community policing plans.

What's your ****ing point???

So we hire 11 just to open up 10 positions in the back. What a way to beef up patrol. So much for more officers on the road to deter crime and be proactive in an effort to catch bad guys.

And even then, you hire 11 and throw 10 into Gangs or CST, just so they can run around and grab numbers for chappy, instead of doing what they should be doing.

Nice try, anyway you try to justify it this department is still ran ass backwards.

09-30-2013, 09:45 PM
The only thing that's going to fix this city is a DC10 dropping Napalm on it. Honestly, most of us just don't give a shit anymore.

We did when were first hired back in 2007 but after years of being screwed with on policy, beaten down by any number of the incompetent brass, watching kids get put into high liability positions with no clue of what to do, etc. we simply just turned off.

Let these animals burn the city down, they've been doing it before we came here and they'll do it after we retire. All we do now is act as prison guards on a larger scale to prevent these savages from roaming into cities with people/things worth protecting.

10-01-2013, 03:15 AM
The only thing that's going to fix this city is a DC10 dropping Napalm on it. Honestly, most of us just don't give a shit anymore.

We did when were first hired back in 2007 but after years of being screwed with on policy, beaten down by any number of the incompetent brass, watching kids get put into high liability positions with no clue of what to do, etc. we simply just turned off.

Let these animals burn the city down, they've been doing it before we came here and they'll do it after we retire. All we do now is act as prison guards on a larger scale to prevent these savages from roaming into cities with people/things worth protecting.

Exactly. We are just zookeepers. And it's sad..because we would actually do more, if we didn't have idiots "supervising" us. I know I'm flying under the radar, because it doesn't matter what I do...arresting a dude for a crack pipe, is the same as locking up a 31 subject to these people.

10-16-2013, 04:11 PM
The Miami Herald had a great article the other day on the crime in Miami Gardens. The main thing it showed is that Miami Gardens leads Miami Dade county and Broward County in homicides!! (big surprise there huh?!?) It does show a drop in the regular crime rate and a slight drop in other major crimes. It also showed that we have one of the highest violent gang crime rates around.

So lets see.....one of the main principles of community policing is the
"broken window theory". If we crack down on the quality of life crimes and other minor violations then the major crimes will also come down. Yea that's working great for us huh! Guess we really need to focus our efforts on cutting the grass and boarding the windows of abandoned houses and painting over the graffiti. Yea, that will lower the murder rate!!

The thugs and gangs run this city, and worse yet is that they know it. If we don't go out there and start cracking down on this its only going to get worse, it doesn't matter how much money you throw at community policing it wont work. Of course for us to go out and do our jobs the way they should be done we need the backing of the administration and that's not going to happen with the current regime. We can only hope that with a new chief and hopefully a new admin we get the support we need and the green light to actually go out and do our job. Till then the city will have to watch the thugs run amuck and the bodies to keep piling up!!

Stay safe out there guys and watch each others backs! We are all we have!