PDA

View Full Version : 3-TOP Dogs

09-14-2013, 08:06 PM
Has anyone noticed how the 3 very top at the deparment can't keep up with Mr.T and Joe they seem to be acting like there looking for new employement. My guess they are having a hard time playing with the Big Boys.. :D

09-14-2013, 11:47 PM
Don't worry big changes are about to happen boys and girls 8)

09-15-2013, 10:55 AM
Well, "Big Changes" would be a blessing... This place is getting more and more disgusting by the day.

These people (Top Dogs) need to take a good long look at themselves and honestly ask, "Am I a leader?"

Anybody can become a position, hold a rank, or receive a title...These folks are just that... Narcissistic on top of it. It's not just the "Top 3 Dogs" either...

Half the "Leadership" in this department is a joke. Look at how many people are jumping ship and RUNNING because of the up coming bid. You think it's because people want to have certain days off? No, it's because they are terrified of working for certain supervisors.

Wake up "Top Dogs" and get out of the way. This agency has so many good, honest, hard working individuals who want nothing more than to love to come to work. They work hard and can run circles around your ideology of what Law Enforcement is.

You are all in the way of a great agency because of your little man syndromes, your "wanna be" cops attitude, and your distance from your own foundation. You have NO IDEA what goes on here. You have no idea what really working in Law Enforcement is. It's a fantasy in your head and you must get off on treating people badly on top of it, regardless of their job function or status in civilization.

Your micro managing, poor decision making, wanna be fantasy, game playing, manipulative, passive aggressive, egotistical, BS, treatment of other needs to stop. Which means you need to GO! Sooner than later.

Any questions? I'll be waiting at the time clock with the rest of the real leaders in this agency. The ones who show up every day, hear your crap, take the "beatings" and still step up to the plate and serve this agency... and do a damn good job might I add.

It's pretty sad when the HARDEST, most STRESSFUL part of this job, is not the dirt bags we arrest, the complicated investigations we handle, or the Officer Safety issues we face... It's the leadership of this agency. Pretty disgusting if you ask me, or anyone else wearing a uniform... :evil:

09-15-2013, 07:04 PM
"Your micro managing, poor decision making, wanna be fantasy, game playing, manipulative, passive aggressive, egotistical, BS, treatment of other needs to stop. Which means you need to GO! Sooner than later".

You must be talking about Dep. Big O/USMC...... Good lord I hear more stuff about this department and then any other one in the area and I do not even work at your department... Thank God..

I guess they are not cut out for the business world and maybe should stick to being cops and running their department like they once did... You tell me...

09-16-2013, 07:42 AM
Every dog has its day. They are so mistaken its not a few people who feel this way. 90% or better. The end is near for those who are so mistaken.

09-18-2013, 08:42 AM
Every dog has its day. They are so mistaken its not a few people who feel this way. 90% or better. The end is near for those who are so mistaken.

We can only hope the Dog's day is SOON! Until then, I better skedaddle and get to work on time! God forbid I "CLOCK IN" a min late, I might get FIRED.

:devil:

09-25-2013, 08:54 PM
Don't you get it???? All they want to do is get some paper on you, it makes it much harder to leave for a REAL agency.