PDA

View Full Version : Mod & CB = friends

09-14-2013, 06:39 AM
Hmmmmmm looks like the moderator and the (Edited to Comply with Terms of Use) are good friends since the topic about her was erased... She must of hooked him up to 8==D :o

MOD 1
09-14-2013, 12:35 PM
Hmmmmmm looks like the moderator and the (Edited to Comply with Terms of Use) are good friends since the topic about her was erased... She must of hooked him up to 8==D :o

Sorry to burst your bubble, but if you look near the top of the page where it says "Moderator", you will notice that it says "Staff Moderator". Your agency does not have a moderator from your agency. That means that whoever deleted the thread was a Staff Moderator, all of whom live in the Tampa Bay area. So I doubt that "CB" hooked anyone up to get the thread deleted.

Furthermore, I can tell you that it was I who deleted the thread. I can promise you that I don't know anyone at your agency, male, female, or who knows what. I deleted the thread in question strictly because it violated the Terms of Use.

Mod 1

09-14-2013, 05:14 PM

Sorry to burst your bubble, but if you look near the top of the page where it says "Moderator", you will notice that it says "Staff Moderator". Your agency does not have a moderator from your agency. That means that whoever deleted the thread was a Staff Moderator, all of whom live in the Tampa Bay area. So I doubt that "CB" hooked anyone up to get the thread deleted.

Furthermore, I can tell you that it was I who deleted the thread. I can promise you that I don't know anyone at your agency, male, female, or who knows what. I deleted the thread in question strictly because it violated the Terms of Use.

Mod 1
:roll:
I'll have to clean up my Vocabulary

09-20-2013, 02:26 PM
I volunteered to be a moderator, got no response after filling out your form.

MOD 1
09-21-2013, 04:35 AM
I volunteered to be a moderator, got no response after filling out your form.

How long ago was it? In don't remember seeing it.

Mod 1