PDA

View Full Version : Why is lauderhill pd considered bottom of the barrel?

09-01-2013, 05:29 PM
I considered a career in law enforcement for 30secs, I seen lauderhill was a agency hiring when I talk to a Leo from another agency he informed me that Lpd is bottom the barrel for law enforcement in broward county.. Is this accurate? Is lauderhill a good agency to try out law enforcement for a couple months and use as a stepping stone or is Lpd a disaster like other leos inform me about? Guys please be safe

09-01-2013, 07:41 PM
Lauderhill pays pretty well starts mid 50s, but not a place to stay..a dept to work at for a year get some experience then move on to a agency that you can retire at... 50k a year is not worth the drama that boils at the hill... These thugs will continue to act like animals... :devil:

09-02-2013, 01:02 AM
Lauderhill is the Opa Locka of Broward County. When they separated themselves from BSO, it was no big loss to the sheriff's office. Trust me on that!!!!!!!!!!!!

09-02-2013, 04:14 PM
Lauderhill is the Opa Locka of Broward County. When they separated themselves from BSO, it was no big loss to the sheriff's office. Trust me on that!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you imagine ten years from now lauderhill gonna be like Detroit/ certified cesspool. Hopefully the city doesn't go broke and make bso take this shithole back. Lpd rookie cop stomping ground. Always has always will.