PDA

View Full Version : WHO's the NEXT ONE OUT

09-01-2013, 09:22 AM
The police department is facing one of it's most challenging times. No one wants this to happen, but for those that work at the Sweetwater Police Dept, less then legal conduct seems to be a standard method of operation. Look at DB. First Willy, then Sgt Garcia, then Oliue, then Brenner. WTF is going on in DB? Their seems to be no control. Most of the time these guys worked straight for Fulgueira. We know this because they weren't shy to tell anyone that they were working for him directly either. Most of the time it was to like rub it in our faces that they had clout. Of course, absent supervision resulted in (THIS) embarrassment. From the beginning, it starts with your hiring practices. You hire the fired and less than worthy officers from other pd's that have displayed their ability to break all the rules for their own benefit. You know who they are. You also have the ones that have criminal records (in case you folks didn't know, that's 5/6's of your sergeant's by the way/court records don't lie and one sergeant that can't speak English either). And to top it all off you recently began the practice of hiring convicted drug felons at the police department. The kind that has served federal prison time for being a dirty public servant. Fulgueira has him hired to be his assistant police chief or assistant to the police chief? WTF? Why can't the FDLE do something about this? I thought police officers were not allowed to associate with criminals but yet, we hire one? The morale at the pd is at an all-time low, Fulgueira continues to lie to all the politicians and to everyone else about the status of the pd. Everyone is complaining. Only the besaculos get hired. Being a part timer for 3 years with a squeaky clean past and file means nothing. But yet Fulgueira hires the 40 over - 40 under son or nephew of his buddy leaving some of us out of a chance to establish a full-time job in police work. Somehow, someway has to stop and it will become public. The probing is getting so deep that the FBI is watching and examining everything. It's easy to tell who is his chivatones (that means rat or snitch to those who don't speak Spanish) and who is not. Careful with the new girl in the chief's office. She has become the new Myra Toledo and Fulgueiras super snitch. Shhhhhh around her always! Miranda and Toledo are always fighting over power. It seems like the only ones there that work are the Major and the Capt. Funny how when the FBI came to the station, the only ones that could frontface the FBI were the Capt and the Major. Everyone else fled. Grumpy (not my cup of tea), resigns because he was placed under the command of Jorge Oliveros (the MDPD cop with the felony drug past). Can you blame grumpy for leaving? (At least he showed us that you have to have respect for yourself and your position as a police officer). Manny Savedra a Sgt?? WTF? Why? What qualification does he have to be a Sgt? Please Fulguiera, just bring Ray Garcia to Sweetwater and make him your other assistant, that way your circle of trusted dolts will be complete. (maybe you three could go fishing again :twisted: or was it four that went out on that boat??) I hope it makes you happy that you told everyone that the new mayor will not be making any changes and that you will stay where you are at. Even though this news may seem enlightening for you and all of your rats, it is grim for us. Most of us still have hope that as a result of this attrition (you know, the FBI purge), an opportunity will arise for the part timers that are working to protect and serve this city to get a full time job. 09-QSK.

09-01-2013, 12:45 PM
I hear you brother you are not alone. The big bad FBI should finish the great job they started, clean house. A lot of this clowns should be in jail not wearing a badge. This place turns more and more shameful to work for every day. It feels like walking into tgk the only difference is that the criminals here are not only free but also are wearing badges and even stripes , and to top it all mostly all of them can't get you fired with a good suck of the magic stick. Viva agua dulce libre...... Viva. Ou nain ou six

09-01-2013, 10:52 PM
Innocense, it's a treasure to be kept as long as possible. Guys, do not fool yourselves , the only things changing is the unit numbers. What we are experiencing today in our great department is nothing more than minor changes. The above mentioned officers were let go of due to a classic case of CYA. Just in case they did have some involvement with what has been happening , they ( brass) are hoping that if they (07d people) do come out on channel 7 next week they ( channel 7) does not refer to them (07d people) as sweetwater officers. Further more Fidel Castro has been in power over fifty years using and perfecting these same techniches. Hire friends, family, and ass kissers, make them comfortable , give them everything they want and don't deserve, in return these same friends , family, and asskissers will give their lives, deny the undeniable and continue contributing to the oppression of the people (us). I did hear of one soon to come change though, soon it will not be necessary to be a U.S. citizen, have any training , or speak any English. These changes will go in effect in order to be able to recruit directly from the Policia Nacion revolucionaria. I heard that these guys will not only work for free , but also they do not require radios or vehicles. Sweetwater will be the testing market for this idea, but most of south Florida is already showing lots of interest. New codes for your radio communications (qsl= entendido compaņero qru= enpingao 0906 =en pira 315 = apurencen cojone )

09-02-2013, 02:36 AM
Hey, by Willy's famous words; " King Kong has got nothing on me"!!

:devil:

or was that Denzel ?

Lets's see now Chilly Willy. Lets see how long you'll be out for. My guess is 3 to 7 years.

09-02-2013, 06:32 AM
Willy will have his day in court.

Don't forget your not a saint asshole!
Nor am I.
The system will run its course good or bad.

Don't kick dirt when your caca has not come to light. We all have something we are not proud of. We are human

09-02-2013, 03:43 PM

Nor am I.

Don't kick dirt when your caca has not come to light. We all have something we are not proud of. We are human

SAYS YOU!

09-02-2013, 05:06 PM

Nor am I.

You're right, I'm not a saint....I paid my car late last month :cry: but when I did pay it, I didn't use a credit card that I made inside my office. But one thing I could tell you is that i have never been fired from anywhere in my while life and no one in this department has ever done crap for me. You all live under the assumption that all Sweetwater officers are rejects from other agencies. I guess you're wrong. You can't defend the undefendable. Willy thought he had all the answers to everything and that his close ties to "POP" (aka: Fulgueira) was going to ultimately keep him out trouble. I guess he was wrong again. Funny how everyone related to Fulgueira is going down in flames like valuejet.
Stay tuned to see how all of this unfolds. It's going to be interesting.

09-03-2013, 04:41 AM
Guys, They all have to go CHIEF, MAJOR, COMMANDERS AND BOTH LT's. notice I left out the Captain and Lt. Benito.

The others have always played ball either up front so everyone can see or in the back. Don't be fooled with all the B.S. you see or hear. The F.B.I. has lost some cases and have won many many others. This is all happening step by step and they are pulling all the strings. People are being arrested at the right time and others are being left to sweat on purpose. Rumors are being spread and fingers are being pointed. Some are being asked to help. Beware of the show boating.

Everyone is different. Some people laugh through fear, some breakout in rashes when in fear, some blink and shake while in fear, some loose there hair when in fear, some have chest pain or get sick, some ride the fence, some contemplate suicide, some gain or loose pounds, some cant sleep, and some have all the answers. I have seen them all in these last two weeks some have so many different personalities that they have more than one of those traits.

I can tell you that those that aren't arrested will have to answer questions. Maybe internally or in trial. At the end of the day those that are in command will have to answer why did you allow this to continue? We all know why it was allowed to continue. That's because we all have to pretend that it's all alright, when we know that it's not all alright. Who in their right mind hires a doper cop to be your assistant to the chief of police? Most Officers are just afraid of losing their jobs as a result of retaliation for being "that" whistleblower.

This entire City is full of those hired by M.M. This police department is full of those recommended for hire and hired by Fulgueira. And it is those hired by Fulguiera that remain here after the F.B.I. purge that will cause the most damage in the future. Just like all of those new Sergeants. Incredible how the only one closest to the Mayor pass the test after only 27 minutes??? :shock: And remember that SHE can do NO wrong. Just ask FHP. The other Sgt. closest to the Chief can't even speak English and is allowed to use his marked city policecar to work his civilian job at the port for like 3 years now. The other two are the Major's sons. Funny how these 4 found the Sgt's exam to be so easy. Then there's the 5th one, (Movieman), who was promoted PMC.(Here you go guys, take this and like it or else!)

Don't fool yourselves everyone, this case is not about just a couple of policemen that beat someone up and stole some stuff. Nor is it only about making false credit cards.

The parade hasn't even started yet.

:cop: <<<<<<<<< the FBI uses blue

09-03-2013, 07:54 PM
Paul Abreu.

Bet the city thought that little civil rights violation / multiple felonies went away. Gotta love CBS4.

I can't help it, all I hear in my head is, another bites the dust, another one bites the dust.

Chief, Major, their minions... Their time will come as well.

And another one gone, and another one, another one bites the dust.....

09-04-2013, 08:33 PM
I smell public corruption! Could these characters been engaging in unlawful compensation in violation of FSS 838.16? If that is the reasonable suspicion behind their relieve of duty, then the allegations should be or perhaps is already being investigated by an external Law Enforcement agency; that is FBI, FDLE or MDPD Public Corruption Unit.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/09/04/2- ... d-of-duty/

09-05-2013, 12:06 AM
[quote="Guest"]I smell public corruption! Could these characters been engaging in unlawful compensation in violation of FSS 838.16? If that is the reasonable suspicion behind their relieve of duty, then the allegations should be or perhaps [are] already being investigated by an external Law Enforcement agency; that is FBI, FDLE or MDPD Public Corruption Unit.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/09/04/2- ... d-of-duty/

Self Editing!

09-05-2013, 03:29 AM
When the hell can we get rid of that punk kid reserve Paz? All he does is sit around waiting for calls and talks to 33's at the mall. He thinks he's god's gift to women. Lets send his ass off to Miami Beach PD where he belongs

09-05-2013, 03:30 AM
When the hell can we get rid of that punk kid reserve Paz? All he does is sit around waiting for calls and talks to 33's at the mall. He thinks he's god's gift to women. Lets send his ass off to Miami Beach PD where he belongs

09-05-2013, 03:57 AM
I repeat this is not Paz, but to the last post , you are a ****ing idiot . Don't try to change the focus of the conversation here ( corrupted ****ing everybody).have you tried to put yourself in the kids place . Maybe he is one of the smarter one and knows it ain't ****ing worth busting your ass for nothing. For what so that the part timers and full timers can sit on their ass all day , or to increase his chance of ****ing up and being used as an example. Yeah if you didn't know that is what they use reserves here for , they are used as recyclable plastic water bottle once in a while they ll throw one out and say it was necessary to stop global warming. When in reality the only warming around here is being done by all the brass fat asses sitting on their chairs so long. Get a ****ing life and next time point out a real problem. It's obvious by now that we have too much of that.

09-05-2013, 01:03 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Can someone QSK the above post in English ??

09-06-2013, 12:00 PM
LMAO. Pazzzz.

09-15-2013, 01:40 AM
Pichardo should do an IA on himself. That should keep him busy for several months.

09-19-2013, 12:45 AM
Det William garcia ****ing Criminal. Pay back is a *****....... Hopefully he gets 5 years o more.....