PDA

View Full Version : Sad state of affairs

08-17-2013, 01:18 PM
The department is being led by a blind bi polar Chief who is intent to keep the village manager fatter dumber and happier. Don't get me started on the the narcoleptic, 2 year probation, multiple vehicle accident, thinks he is an instructor at academy corporal! The ship is sinking fast and the captain and first mate are oblivious. It's a shame 90pct of the department can't wait for managers termination, chief to finish drop and CPL to get hit by a truck! Then maybe things will be normal again.

09-12-2013, 02:00 AM
CPL get suspended for sleeping on duty?

09-13-2013, 08:55 PM
Cpl never sleeps on duty...he meditates...

09-14-2013, 04:47 PM
LMBO! I see that guy in the academy, he's a joke, we try to keep a straight face when the crap spills from his mouth. Stupid hat he wears!

09-16-2013, 06:58 PM
He is not a good reflection of this department....

11-07-2013, 08:36 PM
So how many cars has the CPL wrecked? on the job and off? Was he asleep again? Your department must have some good liability insurance!

11-13-2013, 05:07 AM
What an idiot!
He needs a reality check.
He needs to go back and do his IT job.
Brings the whole department down.

The chief just lets this all happen.

Jason runs the whole department

11-14-2013, 03:58 PM
Hey CPL I hear you need a new part time job! Walmart is hiring security!

11-27-2013, 07:53 AM
Does anyone know y CPL lost his job at the college? Im not the type to talk smack but he def had a "do as i say, Not as i do" attitude when i went through im guessing it wasnt all an act lol.

11-27-2013, 02:06 PM
Does anyone know y CPL lost his job at the college? Im not the type to talk smack but he def had a "do as i say, Not as i do" attitude when i went through im guessing it wasnt all an act lol.

I heard sexual harassment, BUT it could also be showing up late or trying to claim more hours than he was suppose to at he academy......Orrrrr they found out about sleeping on the job in a cruiser having that picture on the internet, orrrrr his extended probation caused by totaling a cruiser, ooorrr his constant complaints by other departments, should I go on? I guess you kiss enough ass your untouchable, at least at El Portal not at the college.

11-29-2013, 06:57 AM
yeah i bet it was one of the aforementioned. I love how he tried acting like a hard ass to us while at the academy yet no one really liked him (staffwise) def glad hes gone for a so called "instructor" he was very disrespectful and very hypocritical.

12-04-2013, 07:52 PM
I can't believe this crap about the CPL. He is always a great guy to me. A go getter and eager to help us. Now that we are complaining about each other what about that Sergeant Ronnie Hufnagel, some piece of work she is huh... We all hate to work with her! All she does is hang around the 05 and play on facebook. Don't expect her to 15 with you, cause she won't. The few times she has, she has no clue what the heck she is doing!!! She is useless as udders on a bull!!

12-04-2013, 08:41 PM
I can't believe this crap about the CPL. He is always a great guy to me. A go getter and eager to help us. Now that we are complaining about each other what about that Sergeant Ronnie Hufnagel, some piece of work she is huh... We all hate to work with her! All she does is hang around the 05 and play on facebook. Don't expect her to 15 with you, cause she won't. The few times she has, she has no clue what the heck she is doing!!! She is useless as udders on a bull!!

LMAO, but so TRUE!!!

12-05-2013, 09:06 PM

You can sooooooo tell you are either CPL or JASON, to put the full name and title of the SGT shows your true colors. We can go on and on about the CPLs not knowing the law and shit getting kicked back by the state or the fact that his chair in the office has permant butt imprints and screwed to the Chiefs door. Or the special 4 hour schedule he has and the claiming to work 40 hrs a week NOT! oh i forgot the special schedule was because he worked at the academy but isnt he fired from there now? still on special schedule CPL? of course you are you fat pimple face ass kisser.

12-06-2013, 02:17 AM

LMAO, but so TRUE!!!

OMG!! Hi Manny glad you could join us! See how much your loved! Oh the stories I can tell...

12-07-2013, 08:56 AM
Miami shores pd should have taken over this trainwreck long ago. I know for a fact that department is top notch and has well qualified officers and detectives. And I'm an el portalianand not the only citizen who thinks this.

12-07-2013, 09:40 PM
One can see that mr. CPL is a total idiot.
He brings the whole department down while the chief sits around getting fatter.

Wake up Corp! I see you drooling.

12-08-2013, 05:38 PM
interesting...

12-12-2013, 11:31 PM
Yes miami shores is much better police but the taxes! :evil: eh

12-25-2013, 07:19 PM
If Miami Shores took over that neighborhood it would have to be with the GUARANTEE they could clean house as far as the PD goes.

01-03-2014, 01:02 AM
Cpl got fired? What!!!?

01-03-2014, 01:10 AM
Cpl is a joke when I was in the academy he would always come into my class looking for a girl recruits we had the two hottest girls in the academy at the time and he would always come looking for them. He was a joke as a TA always late and never in his office he swears he was a bad ass just because he works for a 10 man department! He was a horrible TA and an even worst instructor the academy at miami Dade college is a joke to begin with and with cpl there it was even a bigger joke! The class leader of my class snitched everybody out to Paul Kelly when he came to talk to my class and Kelly was pissed!!! Good luck at your 10 man department cpl!

01-03-2014, 08:04 PM
really? i thought he taught us how to do traffic and felony stops pretty well. i understand what your saying tho.

01-08-2014, 05:02 PM
Cpl is a joke when I was in the academy he would always come into my class looking for a girl recruits we had the two hottest girls in the academy at the time and he would always come looking for them. He was a joke as a TA always late and never in his office he swears he was a bad ass just because he works for a 10 man department! He was a horrible TA and an even worst instructor the academy at miami Dade college is a joke to begin with and with cpl there it was even a bigger joke! The class leader of my class snitched everybody out to Paul Kelly when he came to talk to my class and Kelly was pissed!!! Good luck at your 10 man department cpl!

Reading this and seeing that you have just come out of a self sponsored academy and (probably trying to find work)and that you are already disgruntle and talking about people in other agencies, it doesn't seem like you will go far in this profession.

Karma is a *****!!!!

02-02-2014, 03:12 PM
It is sad to see the number of disgruntled employees in this department. I was considering to apply there to get my foot at the door, get some experience and what not. Usually, small police departments based on what I heard are freed of bs, backstabbing and all that comes from big departments. But after reading y'all post, I reconsidered. Not because of that supervisor that apparently is a mess, or that sergeant that goes around and sleeps with everyone, but merely that lack of unity amongst y'all and the back stabbing that is very obvious.

As titled "SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS"....

Thats pretty brazen to critique a department when you are not even on one. Obviously you cant read between the lines so ill break it down for you.

We are united , rumors about the SGT are posted by the 3 people responsible for bringing this department down

City Manager Jason Walker (alchoholic wanna be womanizer who makes out with residents in city hall)
Chief Eugene Morales (lost balls and does nothing all day but talk on phone to his mistress)
CPL Manuel Casais (You have read the posts right? Went to school with Jason,cant get hired anywhere else and on and on and on)

Unfortunatly the SGT is a victim of Sexual Discrimination she is the only female on the dept, its a shame Manny had to resort to posting rumors. Ask who has gotten this dept the most and its not the 3 idiots! As an Officer I have paid the price for alligning myself with Sarge so have many others. Its a great department run by buffons.

Regardless dont critique my department and you have nothing to compare it to, everyjob no matter the size has idiots.

You say it's such a great department but you are talking crap about everyone there except the SGT. It's obvious that you are one of those taking a turn at the old door knob.

I hear that there is an officer who calls himself a Marine but in fact did not even finish bootcamp and went out cowardly on a medical discharge.

Couldn't even pass the polygraph with El Portal and can't get hired by any other agencies because he can't pass a poly.

We have a petition going around to our residents to have Miami South Police Department take over.

02-02-2014, 03:18 PM
It is sad to see the number of disgruntled employees in this department. I was considering to apply there to get my foot at the door, get some experience and what not. Usually, small police departments based on what I heard are freed of bs, backstabbing and all that comes from big departments. But after reading y'all post, I reconsidered. Not because of that supervisor that apparently is a mess, or that sergeant that goes around and sleeps with everyone, but merely that lack of unity amongst y'all and the back stabbing that is very obvious.

As titled "SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS"....

Thats pretty brazen to critique a department when you are not even on one. Obviously you cant read between the lines so ill break it down for you.

We are united , rumors about the SGT are posted by the 3 people responsible for bringing this department down

City Manager Jason Walker (alchoholic wanna be womanizer who makes out with residents in city hall)
Chief Eugene Morales (lost balls and does nothing all day but talk on phone to his mistress)
CPL Manuel Casais (You have read the posts right? Went to school with Jason,cant get hired anywhere else and on and on and on)

Unfortunatly the SGT is a victim of Sexual Discrimination she is the only female on the dept, its a shame Manny had to resort to posting rumors. Ask who has gotten this dept the most and its not the 3 idiots! As an Officer I have paid the price for alligning myself with Sarge so have many others. Its a great department run by buffons.

Regardless dont critique my department and you have nothing to compare it to, everyjob no matter the size has idiots.

Since you are engaging in the BS, glad you reconsidered applying because your not welcome anyway!

02-05-2014, 10:56 AM
A petition is in fact going around the city. One was in my mailbox. I hope this is more than just bluster! The city would be better off if Miami Shores just took over police services. Its quite obvious we need better resources and it actually makes complete sense.

02-05-2014, 12:23 PM
A petition is in fact going around the city. One was in my mailbox. I hope this is more than just bluster! The city would be better off if Miami Shores just took over police services. Its quite obvious we need better resources and it actually makes complete sense.

DONT hold your breath! it isnt going to happen

Unregistered
01-05-2016, 04:08 AM
Hi all, I have been out of the game for a long time and am pretty new to the game. I was wondering if there is a good place to go to see the general state of affairs in the world. Who is at war with who ect or if you kinda of just need to work it out/be a part of a faction.Thanks

Go put on the News at home estupido! "Generall state off affairs In the World!" So you come to a police forum to figure out what the state of affairs is around the world lmao....go apply at el portal you will fit right in with !