PDA

View Full Version : Open letter to Governor Scott (synopsis)

08-17-2013, 01:08 PM
Governor Scott

Iam a retired Captain from the Broward County Sheriffs Office and I live in Broward County. I have worked in most aspects of law enforcement and have seen crime at its worse.

Every time I turn on the local news the lead stories are shootings, murders, robberies, car jackings, etc.... All class 1 crimes occurring in the City of Miami Gardens. It's the worse I've ever seen and I can only describe it as a criminal activity epidemic.

I believe you should declare the City of Miami Gardens a threat to the safety of not only the citizens of Miami Gardens but to anyone that travels thru the city.
This city is a threat to the sovereignty of South Florida.
I'm in the process of preparing a Public Records under F.S.S. 119 and obtaining the stats.

You should send in the FDLE and attempt to find out why the city is so rampant in crime compared to other cities with similar demographics and makeup.
Call your FDLE agent in charge of the Miami office and just ask him/her.

I'm working on identifying travel websites that I can post these warnings. You can't even stop and buy gas there without the threat of bodily harm.

These is just a synopsis and I'm fine tuning this open letter.

08-18-2013, 02:31 PM
Dear retired captain,
The city of Miami Gardens has enjoyed a 40% crime decrease over the past 6 years. If you only focus on what the news reports, you will get the wrong picture of the state of our city. The criminal element is always out there attempting to do harm and create chaos. But I can assure you that the dedicated men and women if the police department are working hard,and diligently to continue lower/curb crime. Please be patient, changes are coming.

08-19-2013, 05:01 PM
Not true....shut your mouth. Stop it, with your BS stats about 40% crime reduction. Anyone can manipulate statistics. Robberies turning into thefts, murders turned into agg. assaults. Yes...officers aren't as dumb as uou think. Tell that to the 12-year old who got killed, while getting her hair braided. Tell that to the 60-year old grandmother who got her head blown off. This city is a powder keg for crime. The officers here cannot hold back the animals...their hands are tied.

08-19-2013, 09:22 PM
Hire Exposito!

08-19-2013, 09:46 PM
I would love that guy, but the city wants a black Chief (that worked out well for us lol). Oh, politics.

08-21-2013, 01:50 AM
I would love that guy, but the city wants a black Chief (that worked out well for us lol). Oh, politics.
Lol I tell you, that was funny right there! The guy is a joke. Never see him, never hear from him, not even if there's a critical incident involving one of us. The worst administrator I've worked for. And have you heard him speak in public? "We finna do thangs 'round here" lol this place is doomed....

08-22-2013, 10:24 PM
I don't know what the crime rate is in Miami Gardens but I do know the beat cops say its up, out of control. Look at some of the facebook postings of Miami Gardens Cops. They think crime is out of control there. Miami Gardens command staff manipulates UCR reporting. The chief is a joke, he can't even form an intelligent sentence. I love when he says crime is getting "more better." The cops there are scared of losing their jobs and most wont speak up.

08-23-2013, 03:35 AM
Why you're at it try finding out why the promotion process is so wrong. No scores and certain people are prepped by the ones who decide what's on the test. Just amazing what goes on here!

08-23-2013, 11:46 AM
Why you're at it try finding out why the promotion process is so wrong. No scores and certain people are prepped by the ones who decide what's on the test. Just amazing what goes on here!

Calm down JS. With as much ass as you kiss, I'm sure you'll be in the top five.

09-26-2013, 12:13 PM
I laugh harder and harder with every post. Who makes up this shyte?? Worse, who believes it??

09-27-2013, 08:01 PM
Miami Gardens=Opa Locka North.
Plain and simple.
It don't matter what you use or how hard you work at it; you just can't polish a turd!
:devil: :cop: :devil: :cop: :devil: :cop: :devil: :cop: :devil: