PDA

View Full Version : Trouble

08-02-2013, 08:53 PM
Any word on the Cousin fiasco............

I heard their might be some openings soon?????

08-03-2013, 03:15 AM
I heard the samething... Has anyone spoken to them?

08-03-2013, 01:27 PM
I haven't spoken to S.E. personally, but a good source says things are not looking good??

08-03-2013, 08:26 PM
He will be fine, our administration/(I.A.) cant conduct a proper ethical investigation.

They will walk and then sue the agency. Don't underestimate these two fine officer's. :cop:

08-08-2013, 07:02 AM
Who cares, all the rumors going around is they are getting fired. Oh well, bout time...

08-09-2013, 05:14 AM
Whatever you do, don't let anyone use your cell. :snicker:

08-14-2013, 06:36 AM
Do as I say, not as I do.... My chief can make sure his son is not documented as a looney, but will hold everyone accountable for policy violations, but it's ok as the chief to violate policy without accountability. This administration needs to go.

08-14-2013, 04:44 PM
And what does that have to do with the topic???????

Are we talking policy violations or possible criminal charges being filed???

08-16-2013, 09:26 PM
So ummmm are we not allowed to post since we got emails saying keep rumors to a min when all rumors about these morons I've heard are from people outside our agency who got told it directly by them? Just saying they talk more than we do.

#Justice for K.S

08-16-2013, 09:56 PM
I agree, the two in question are the ones doing all the talking and then trying to blame people in the dept for all the rumors.

Desperate people do desperate things!!!!!!!!!!!!

08-16-2013, 11:46 PM
i wish them well

08-17-2013, 09:32 AM
Settle down. You don't know what happen and each situation was blown out of proportion! Thanks for the fairwell wishes....we will all let them know you wish them well...SWEETHEART!!!

# no justice for KS

08-18-2013, 05:56 AM
I just heard they are both being reinstated as of Monday and the bigger one is going to be the new chief, since he threatoned to tap out the current one.

08-18-2013, 11:18 AM
What happens when they do come back to work??? I would love to see all these talkers tell them to their faces. Put ur diapers on and make sure u have ur uniforms on cause then you will be protected and feel safe. Don't forget ur back up diaper......hahahaha!!

08-18-2013, 02:51 PM
I already told these clowns, to their face, on how i feel. Guess what, I'm still standing tough guy.

08-18-2013, 03:29 PM
Ya okay big boy.... I doubt it! Sounds like a dream, don't make it a nightmare!!

08-18-2013, 03:36 PM
Stop the negativity. There seems to be a big time administrative problem that needs to addressed, worked out, and get back to what really matters which is working as a team and keeping people safe! Very simple!!!

08-18-2013, 04:12 PM
Hey toolate what exactly did you say to them when you put them in their place????? I spoke with them and they don't remember anyone putting them in their place like it seems you say you have. Do tell. Sounds like another made up story. Fits you well!!!

08-18-2013, 05:52 PM
Opa Locka is hiring

08-18-2013, 06:10 PM
Make sure u put your application in for Opa Loka. Oh wait u would not last a day there cause that's actually real police work!!! Soft!!! :devil:

Jdonofrio
08-18-2013, 08:59 PM
Good bye

08-18-2013, 09:12 PM
I wish them well and know that all will work out

08-19-2013, 08:24 PM
Don't let the door it ya where the good lord split ya. :snicker:

08-19-2013, 09:20 PM
Ohhhhh good one Guest!! Back at you!!

08-19-2013, 09:24 PM
I hear they are going to be resigning soon. Hate to see them go but love to watch them leave.

08-19-2013, 09:27 PM
Those 2 are good guys. Two of the best in the department I hear. Leave them alone..... :wink:

08-19-2013, 10:15 PM
I don't work with this department or live in the city that it's supposed to protect and I'm damn thankful for that! Your department is a sorry excuse for a "brotherhood"! Ya'll are hiding behind your computers talking some serious smack about the people whose backs you're supposed to have and who you trust to have yours! That's sick! You all talk a biiiiig game but you're soft. Why have this forum if you're going to hide behind a username? New rule, if you're gonna talk smack about your "brother" make sure you post your picture right along with it. Better yet, why don't you post the picture of you and him at his wedding cause I'm sure you were probably there.

08-19-2013, 11:21 PM
Don't forget any civilian can get here and post. Chances are most of the negative posts are from outsiders.

08-20-2013, 12:00 AM
I don't work with this department or live in the city that it's supposed to protect and I'm damn thankful for that! Your department is a sorry excuse for a "brotherhood"! Ya'll are hiding behind your computers talking some serious smack about the people whose backs you're supposed to have and who you trust to have yours! That's sick! You all talk a biiiiig game but you're soft. Why have this forum if you're going to hide behind a username? New rule, if you're gonna talk smack about your "brother" make sure you post your picture right along with it. Better yet, why don't you post the picture of you and him at his wedding cause I'm sure you were probably there.

Don't work/live for this agency? I guess you are here for the entertainment value. Me also.If you really want to see back stabbing scum, go to the SO site. Those boys have made an art of it. I agree most are our "concerned citizens".We all know this is not was Leo Affairs was intended for but it is what it is.Maybe a blessing in disguise for these officers to leave the snake pit.

08-20-2013, 12:14 AM
While I applaud the fact that you haven't stooped as low as some of the other commentators, you can't possibly believe that the majority of those negative comments came from outsiders can you?! Be real, your department is as fake as it gets. You guys talk a good game behind other people's backs but can't say it to their faces. You guys are supposed to be the enforcers in the city of Margate but from the looks of this forum you all are no better than high school girls! How can you all expect to stand as a team in times of crisis when you have this back and forth name calling going on?! I sure as hell wouldn't place my life in any of your hands! You are jokers who pretend to stand for something that people like myself respect. You got a problem with these boys, call the up and tell them. Be men about it! Like you said, anyone can access this. If I were a member of your community I'd not only be ashamed of all of you but I'd be pissed that you're being faker than everyone already perceives you to be!

08-20-2013, 01:11 AM
I heard a story recently about a nightshift incident in Margate where a supervisor told an officer to put their baton away during an all out Malay because it looked too aggressive and would make the shift look bad if the officer had to use it. Is this true??? If so that is a big time officer safety issue and that supervisor has no business being a supervisor and should be demoted!!! Safety is primary!!!!! The police union hopefully addressed this situation if in fact it did happen.

08-20-2013, 01:29 AM
Oh man, your department is all drama. They should make a movie about you! Oh wait, they already did...it's called Mean Girls!

08-20-2013, 09:58 AM
I'm just noticing the guy defending the cousins didn't post his name after calling everyone wimps for not posting there names. Just saying bro, step in the ring. I'll tap you out.

#justice for k.s.

08-20-2013, 10:23 AM
Sure bro.... Your all talk! Just like the rest of them!!

# no justice for kS :evil:

08-20-2013, 10:34 AM
I hear KS is going to be retiring soon..... Oh what a wonderful day that will be for all in the City of Margate!!! I bet there will be a huge celebration then!!!!! Let us pray! :devil: :mrgreen:

08-20-2013, 10:41 AM
I know...KS is such a B even dispatch and the fire department can't stand that B! Another badge bunny that thinks they are better than everyone..... The story of admin. :idea:

08-20-2013, 10:49 AM
Badge bunny? I thought she played for the other team?

# justice for steroids abusers

08-20-2013, 10:58 AM
So the cousins do know that we all know the only posts that defend them are posted by them. There is not a single person in the pd who doesn't think they are morons for the stupid things they did. Will they get away with it, maybe, are they stupid for it, absolutely. Does anyone think they didn't do it, not a one. Would anyone besides one of them go online to defend them. Nope.

Does anyone doubt the last chain of posts bashing pd personal wasnt from them. Nope.
Are they making more enemy's, yep. Just as many people who think of and wish for I.r. to be back will wish for the two of them back. Last I checked I didn't see anyone crying for I.r.

Have a nice day.

08-20-2013, 11:01 AM
This for "who are you" my name is Jospeh Mandano I live in Howard Beach NY. I am the one defending the cousins because they are good guys and do not deserve the mistreatment that I have heard they are receiving. As far as the person telling me to step in the ring and they will tap me out, I highly doubt it but would be up for the challenge if you are serious. I am sure they are just running their mouths on this blog site but wanted to let them know who I was. It appears that their is no brotherhood or Union down in This department. It's a shame because you really are missing out. I hope some of these apparent back stabbers do not procreate because they pollute this world even more than it already has been. To the brothers and sisters that are on the side team work and professionalism, I appreciate your service and wish you, your families, and your journey in life all the best!

08-20-2013, 11:07 AM
Right... So a random guy from ny just happened across the Margate form to pay attention to how we attack the cousins. Where was he when the cousins attacked a good 15 pd personal ranging from road to the chief on the bso form. Right...... Hey instead of posting this late why don't you just take a needle in the ass and beat your gf again. From what I've heard, those are both daily occurrences.

08-20-2013, 11:08 AM
Next time spell your own fake name right.

08-20-2013, 11:10 AM
So sigh if you are so adamant about not liking these 2 gentlemen post your name, call them, stop by their house and tell them 2 their faces. Be upfront and honest with them. Tell them why and work it out. Don't act like you like them to their faces and go behind their backs because a few of your buddies don't like them. Get off your seasaw and man up. You don't have the moxy to do it because you know you are wrong and know that they won't let you get away with nonsense just because you probably out rank them or have friends that out rank them.

Thanks and you have a nice day as well.

08-20-2013, 11:17 AM
You seem a little angry. Not sure why are u mad. Is it because they pay you and your friends no mind. I am not a Random person from NY. I lived in Tampa, FL for a while but was born in NY. I am a good family friend of theirs. I like long walks on the beach as well. Anything else you want to know about me just ask. That's not their style and I will always stick up for them it's called friendship. You may want to try it sometime! As far as get away with what they did??? It appears they are sticking up for what's right and won't allow the political nonsense to consume them.

08-20-2013, 11:19 AM
So you do realise at some point every person in the pd has had a public blow up with s.b. if that's not saying it in person I don't know what is. I can name atleast 15 people who s.b. has publicly, with witnesses or via emails have threatoned to physically assault those who talk to his face. I think every one remembers the emails where he threatoned to beat up s.r. kinda hard to talk to a guys face when he threatoned to tap everyone out, attack them, or kick their ass, cause he can't control himself.... Just saying.

08-20-2013, 11:24 AM
Didnt know violating Florida law was a political thing. Guess the next shoplifters can claim he did it in protest of Obama.

08-20-2013, 11:26 AM
Beating their girlfriends? I don't think so. We're you there? Do you know that for sure? I don't think so. You can gossip and play around all you want but you have no clue what real life is all about. I notice you are very interested in them. Be kind to them and positive as I know both guys will embrace you with open arms. If you are an officer please be safe as I know your job is dangerous! If you are not please still be safe and thank your local officer if you come across them.

08-20-2013, 11:34 AM
Violating Florida law? Not a chance. Violating how some perceive the law and twist it and turn it and mold it to what they want it to look like..... That's more like it. Threaten to beat up people? He is passionate guy that does not allow people to walk all over him. You just threaten to tap me out and you don't even know me. If you gonna throw stones move out of that glass house you live in. It's okay when you do it but when others fight fire with fire it's not okay. It's called an even playing field and when the odds are even and not in your favor you don't want to play. You and others can twist and turn things all they want but in the end the truth is they stood up against what's right and you and others don't like that. Sorry but I applaud them for it and so do many others. Probably the majority but are too scared to come forward and say it.

08-20-2013, 11:42 AM
I know you probably work for one of the police departments or the City of Margate and that's why you won't say your name but if you can't tell everyone who you are and want to continue the line of gossip and anonymity then you become just like the ones you don't like. See you and others play with him and probably try to get a reaction from him. It's fun for you. So when he calls you out on it you back down and then run behind his back to everyone to get them on your side and before you know it the once great person that everyone loved is now the target of all your chronies. It's not right and if I now him.... And I sure do... He won't allow that to happen!

08-20-2013, 12:21 PM
# no justice for KS, LS, GW, RB, CDW, RM, AC, KW and all the other cmf's.!!!!! Ahahahhahahhahaha!!!

# justice for IR, SS, VW, SB, VT, DH, TW, PV, MS, SE, JS, PF, KB, LL, JG, MR, BK, JF, GMW, and all others..... U know who u are!

08-20-2013, 12:28 PM
Play for the other team?????? Neither gender would accept that hose hound!

# fake blonde black heart

08-21-2013, 12:17 AM
To "who are you. Who" I'm guessing you were referring to me as the "guy" calling all the people talking smack about their "brothers" behind their backs out. I would like to note one thing...while I'm sure you've thought super hard with that big head of yours and probably convinced yourself you're the smartest guy/girl on the force by coming to the assumption that I am one of the cousins, I'm not. I'm actually a woman, genius, so don't flatter yourself...you're a terrible detective! So with that information now available, would you still like to step in the ring and make me tap out? Typical cop. Were you bullied so much in school you have to make up for it with anonymous threats that you, in no way, will follow through with? Your words are worthless and do nothing more than prove my point that you, along with many others in your department bring shame to the profession!

08-21-2013, 12:35 AM
So when did you have a sex change to go from Joseph to Josephine????

And I'm not the one who posted the tap out thing, but im pretty sure it was a joke in reference to sb always threatening to tap people out and requesting them to step in the ring. Since you guys didn't get it, you must have some small heads.

08-21-2013, 12:37 AM
And for the record, I was never bullied in school, I was bullied at work by sb. I have to see psychological help to get over the acts of violence that were threatened upon me.

08-21-2013, 12:57 AM
I was bullied by KW for the past couple years. He is a big bully and I am going to come forward soon because it has taken a toll in my personal life. Just leave me alone KW!!!

08-21-2013, 01:04 AM
"Confused", you really are confused aren't you?! Do yourself a favor, re-read the conversation before you post anything in reference to what I wrote. You're making yourself look pretty silly here. Although, I hear you don't need a college degree to be a cop...makes sense.

Sorry to hear about your psychological issues. I'd put money down it doesn't stem from SB. Does somebody have daddy issues?

08-21-2013, 01:31 AM
Man you guys/gals are so bad. Leave each other alone and just get along. :wink:

08-21-2013, 12:51 PM
okay, why are we picking on KW and why do you have to bring in GW?

What does that have to do with the Cuzzins.

#Free S.E.

08-21-2013, 02:00 PM
It's obvious that KW is posting many of these comments.... Especially the one about being bullied because he told several officers.... Including AC.... That he loves to mess with SB and has already made up several stories about SB in hopes of getting him fired. Just saying.....GW is the person behind the curtain puppeting KW!

#SE has always been free

08-21-2013, 07:30 PM
#ROID RAGE

08-21-2013, 07:48 PM
I think E.S. is a pretty smart kid and I would hope what he is accused of did not happen.

The things people will do for family??

I guess it will all come out in the wash and we will see who is still standing.

08-21-2013, 10:26 PM
I doubt Es did anything. I hear it was all made up because a certain someone had it out for him, them...the things people will make up to show who is boss. Hopefully it will work out for them....!!!

08-21-2013, 10:42 PM
What happened with WD I thought he brought some good ideas over. Shame he left, he was always a good backup

08-21-2013, 11:35 PM
WD was a great cop. Someone most looked up 2. He sure did but heard he retired. Great guy! Hope is enjoying retirement!!! :D

08-22-2013, 12:46 PM
So the cousins do know that we all know the only posts that defend them are posted by them. There is not a single person in the pd who doesn't think they are morons for the stupid things they did. Will they get away with it, maybe, are they stupid for it, absolutely. Does anyone think they didn't do it, not a one. Would anyone besides one of them go online to defend them. Nope.

Does anyone doubt the last chain of posts bashing pd personal wasnt from them. Nope.
Are they making more enemy's, yep. Just as many people who think of and wish for I.r. to be back will wish for the two of them back. Last I checked I didn't see anyone crying for I.r.

Have a nice day.

So you do realize that I hear and have experienced several times due to mutual aid that KS, LS, PF, BR, RM, AC, KP, CDW, And many others have tried every possible angle and have bashed so many officers on a continual basis for their 20 plus career as admin. Is every one wrong or are they always right?? I don't think so.... 80 plus officers are wrong?? No way! So does everyone think those cousins did anything wrong? No? Are these admin out of their minds? Yes? Just as much as they think everyone wants IR to return is the same feeling times a million as no one wants to work with them or for them! Time to raise your hand and say could it be me? Am I the problem? The answer is 1000000000% yes it's you and everyone is tired of it!!! Everyone!!! I hear they give so many excellent staff and admin. In Margate and all other agencies around the globe Such a bad name because of their antics! Time for them to gooooo!!

Have an even nicer day!!

#the truth hurts!!!!

08-22-2013, 01:00 PM
When others agencies are reluctant to even assist when certain supervisors are working in the city of margate. They turn every scene into a disaster and everyone knows it countywide! There is no mistaking who the problem is!!!! You know who you are! They Should be demoted A.S.A.P. for the safety of EVERYONE!!! At my department they would not even be allowed to become supervisors and probably would not have been hired in the first place :evil:

08-22-2013, 01:40 PM
I went to academy with a guy that works for Margate his initials are SE and he has a cousin that works for Margate. I am not sure if it is the same guy but this guy was the man! He was the all around best person we had in our academy class! He was prob. The fastest runner, best boxer, hardest worker, very smart when it came to testing, and most humble person I have ever met. This guy, if its the same guy, used to meet me at the track on a Saturday and Sunday to get my times better for my profile and never wanted anything in return, I was a little out of shape... lol! Thanks again bro! Does anyone have has his number. We all lost touch after the academy. Want to give him a shout see how he is doing.

08-22-2013, 02:03 PM
I went to academy with a guy that works for Margate his initials are SE and he has a cousin that works for Margate. I am not sure if it is the same guy but this guy was the man! He was the all around best person we had in our academy class! He was prob. The fastest runner, best boxer, hardest worker, very smart when it came to testing, and most humble person I have ever met. This guy, if its the same guy, used to meet me at the track on a Saturday and Sunday to get my times better for my profile and never wanted anything in return, I was a little out of shape... lol! Thanks again bro! Does anyone have has his number. We all lost touch after the academy. Want to give him a shout see how he is doing.

Lol... Hey class of 246....I think it's the same guy. Do you remember when they had him box like 4 times cause he was not tired and won the other fights. Nobody wanted to fight the "big girl" that was punching all the other girls out?? Lol! Hess put him up against her and told him good luck and don't get embarrassed. He did the right thing just tired her out and took all her hay makers and gave her combos to the body. She was trying to kill him! Lol! She started to get tired and dropped her hands and he never hit her in the face. Nice guy! I would have knocked her out if I had the chance cause she would have knocked me out if she had the chance... Lol lol!

08-22-2013, 02:09 PM
Yes I remember. That's him. Lol lol!! What's his number?

08-22-2013, 02:11 PM
I don't have his number. Sorry.

08-22-2013, 03:41 PM
Here it is, 867-5309.

Why would you be so stupid to ask for someone to publish a LEO's phone number on a public website. Use some of those skills they taught you in the academy and reach out to someone that has it............

08-22-2013, 09:32 PM
SE is, indeed, a top notch individual all around. To those of you who truly believe that the defenders of the cousins on this forum are really the cousins hiding behind their computer screens, you are so off its almost comical! Anyone who knows SE knows that he is the kinda guy who calls it like it is. He's the kinda guy who will call you out for being the kinda scum that a lot of you are. He does it to your face, not anonymously like a lot of you. On the same token, however, he's also the first guy that'll have your back in times of crisis. Probably not someone you don't want on your side. Which I know you snakes already know that because if you didn't you wouldn't be afraid to talk all this noise right to his face.

08-22-2013, 10:24 PM
Since you say he speaks his mind, Is he the type that would say those certain alleged things to a supervisor, or was all that made up??

I hope none of it is true, just saying.

08-22-2013, 11:35 PM
W.D .could not handle the crazy politics and got out, that's after the bum rap.

08-22-2013, 11:58 PM

Sounds like you're in love.

08-23-2013, 12:16 AM
Everyone knows it was all made up!

Just sayin!

08-23-2013, 12:20 AM
Qpid...sounds like you're JEALOUS! Can't stand it that people actually like SE and believe in the type of person he is? The truth is, SE is everything that his classmate said about him and so much more. You might just want to accept the fact that you'll never measure up to him or be the kind of person he is...even on your best day. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

08-23-2013, 03:25 AM
Im in LOVE with SE.

#He's hot#

08-23-2013, 08:51 AM
I am in love with SB and SE both of them are hot!

#my 2 loves!

08-23-2013, 10:38 AM
Qpid...sounds like you're JEALOUS! Can't stand it that people actually like SE and believe in the type of person he is? The truth is, SE is everything that his classmate said about him and so much more. You might just want to accept the fact that you'll never measure up to him or be the kind of person he is...even on your best day. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

If that was the case he would have not been working for Margate. Nothing against the small departments, but the "cream of the crop" go to bigger agencies.......just sayin.

08-23-2013, 11:00 AM
Hey StuPid,
That might explain why you guys have the kinda people you have working for your department. SE is the EXCEPTION not the RULE.

08-24-2013, 05:35 PM

If that was the case he would have not been working for Margate. Nothing against the small departments, but the "cream of the crop" go to bigger agencies.......just sayin.

I really have to agree with that poster. Why would 10-8 guy go for a small PD. Any real career minded cop with expectations of really learning all aspects of the job would be on a larger PD. Just makes sense. Something's not right.

08-24-2013, 10:17 PM
K9cop,

In a perfect world, your idea of the good guy being at the top would be a reality. Unfortunately, we do not live in a perfect world and the guys at the top are those willing to compromise their integrity to get there. Moving up the ranks in profession is all about who you know and how much ass you're willing to kiss to get where you want to be. You must not know SE very well. Otherwise, you would never assume that the fact he's a road cop has anything to do with the notion that he's just not "10-8" enough for you. Don't be so naive to think that anyone in a position of power got there for being honest, trustworthy, and 10-8. You'll just wind up disappointed when they step on you next to get to their next position.

08-25-2013, 12:33 AM
K9cop,

In a perfect world, your idea of the good guy being at the top would be a reality. Unfortunately, we do not live in a perfect world and the guys at the top are those willing to compromise their integrity to get there. Moving up the ranks in profession is all about who you know and how much ass you're willing to kiss to get where you want to be. You must not know SE very well. Otherwise, you would never assume that the fact he's a road cop has anything to do with the notion that he's just not "10-8" enough for you. Don't be so naive to think that anyone in a position of power got there for being honest, trustworthy, and 10-8. You'll just wind up disappointed when they step on you next to get to their next position.

I agree; but I never said anything about getting promoted. In fact I'm anti management and also realize most do not earn their positions of rank. Just more diversity in bigger PD.

08-26-2013, 09:04 PM
Why are the dynamic Duo (K-9 and son) being blamed for what's going on with the cousins.

08-28-2013, 06:56 PM
How much time you got, there's a lot to fill you in on. :snicker:

09-05-2013, 03:05 PM
Im so disappointed in you guys/gals for not commenting on the dynamic duo!!!

Maybe they are not the problem and they are right after all????

10-29-2013, 05:08 PM
I hear PICKLES is BACK, :devil: :lol: this is what happens when you put a useless person with minimal experience into IA, on the bright side if SB wasn't fired (which good fight btw) with his mile long disc record everyone else is good. Not sure why AC is given plush positions when she should really be on the road trying to learn how to be a LEO and here we thought that once her protector(s) were gone from PD she would be treated like everyone else. She has no business being a SGT with all of her hot min on the road experience :roll: . **** and her "Fat Half" should go back to the road (days of course). :arrow: :cop:

11-14-2013, 02:19 AM
Heard a creek sgt is helping him get his job back. Love triumphs