PDA

View Full Version : Well...

07-28-2013, 08:09 PM
Well Well Well....Key West has arrived to LEO Affairs... Watch out all you sneaky, double dipping, lying, and two faced Officers, Captains, and others... You might just get called to the carpet by a bunch of internet trolls without fear of retaliation?

:evil:

07-29-2013, 12:17 AM
I can't imagine much coming from KWPD... Come on now!!!

07-29-2013, 05:34 AM
Finally, after all the years of seeing the INCREDIBLE BS that takes place in the Key West Police Department, we decided to balls up and sign up as moderators for this page. It blew our minds, with how incredibly horrible the department is, that it had escaped for years from being added to LEOAFFAIRS. We plan on being fair Moderators, however, nothing will be off limits, as it shouldn't, and we think with the ability to submit annonymously, its going to get interesting fast. So please feel free to tell your friends, fellow officers, retired KWPD, former KWPD (which there are many who have fled from this department) about the new page!

07-29-2013, 06:55 PM
Fled doesn't begin to describe it! More like, made it out alive with a salvageable career.

If someone would point me in the right direction, I'd be happy to sit with the SAO, FDLE, MCSO, Jude Judy, Who ever wants to listen... and I can guarantee there would be some immediate retirements... From the #1 down.

I have always been blessed with the ability to forgive, but I certainly don't forget!

where should we start? lol! :devil:

07-29-2013, 09:12 PM
Throw it out there. Up here in Broward there have been many changes that came about from a simple post on our board. I know of a some demotions, firings and early retirements that came as a result. I know in some other boards across the state the media has picked up what was posted and ran with it leading to arrests of some corrupt mofo's. Too long staight up criminal bullshit has gone on down there in that godforsaken hole, happy I made it out alive and have a happy PROFESSIONAL career. I bet the phones are already ringing down there, I know I got two texts today telling me this was up and to check it out! Won't take long for word to get out. Way too many disgruntled ex KWPD cops. I guess thats what happens when you **** with people too much. KARMA MOTHER****ERS! Too bad some of the worst offenders from my time are gone, would love to have seen their shit put on Main Street. But I know there are plenty left.