PDA

View Full Version : Another One Bites The Dust

07-28-2013, 08:43 AM
http://www.yoursun.com/sunnews/northport/5564643-290/sunnewspapersnphsschoolofficerfired.html.csp

This is what happens when you make the ego king look bad infront of others. Not that he needs help looking bad. :snicker:
To bad "D" was not involved in a bar fight, then nothing would have happened to him. :evil: :evil:

07-28-2013, 09:33 PM
Well from the small amount of content on the article people may want to get the facts first before making comments. He lied and was held to task because he got caught. The first violation was minor I will give you that but he lied to cover up what he was doing. He took it to the next level and it bit him in the butt. No I am not KV or his wife or a bootlicker or any other nice terms you may want to drum up. Just stating what the facts are.

07-28-2013, 10:07 PM
Well from the small amount of content on the article people may want to get the facts first before making comments. He lied and was held to task because he got caught. The first violation was minor I will give you that but he lied to cover up what he was doing. He took it to the next level and it bit him in the butt. No I am not KV or his wife or a bootlicker or any other nice terms you may want to drum up. Just stating what the facts are.

He was fired for his actions at the hearing more then anything else.
Slaming a door and supposedly breaking it.

Like what was posted before. He made a certain ego driven admin look bad in public. That was his down fall.
Stange that he was held in high standings with the chief just a short time ago, then all of a sudden, BOOM!
GONE!!! Improper use of sick time my &ss. I will remember that next time I see one of our burglary detail units at 7/11 when they are supposed to be home sick at 1:30 am. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Just stating the facts as well 2075.
You know like the facts that it is okey to get drunk and get into a bar fight and still keep your job, as 2094 posted at the start. :roll: :roll:

Oh, you left out one drum up name. That being #ss kisser, which I'm sure your lips are chapped big time.

07-29-2013, 06:57 PM
I was talking about the article in the paper online silly man or woman. And no it is not ok to do the other things you posted, I agree. Not sure about the Burglary detail thing but that would be wrong also. Not kissing anything here pal, just stating the facts. The guy lied, it was not about sick leave that got him fired, it was what he said in interviews and grievance hearings. He was wrong when he banged out sick for 4 days and got caught screwing off at the HS. Who the hell believes he went to see a school nurse to treat his knee surgery. Seriously, let's grow up a little here.

07-29-2013, 10:26 PM
So if I have an affair and am dishonest with my wife, does that make me a liar? I am confused. Am I honest and filled with integrity or am I a loser liar cheat?

07-29-2013, 10:40 PM
Read the policy, maybe you will understand then. If not, well you are on your own.

07-29-2013, 10:46 PM
Read the policy, maybe you will understand then. If not, well you are on your own.
I heard that D called him out on it. Any truth to that?

07-30-2013, 02:00 AM
You know, we have this so called administration that is already lacking in sooooooo many ways. None of them have any experience and they are so pumped on trying to prove they are something they are not. Our so called fearless leader has spent all of his time as chief replacing captains. UNBELIEVABLE!!!! Will anyone meet his inflated expectations? (not that the two current captains even deserve the title). He doesn't have time to try to be a chief because all he does is get rid of captains and try to fire officers. But you know what? It wouldn't matter if he had all the time in the world - you can't be something you are not!!!! He knows it's true but he doesn't care that he is running the department into the ground. He sees himself as being so important. Good thing he sees this because no one else does. What's it like to still be a want-to-be KV?

07-30-2013, 09:52 AM
If anybody at city hall or the press would care to check out what the turnover rate has been at the department since KV became the in charge person, then maybe someone would see where the problem lies here. I GUARANTEE THAT NO OTHER AGENCY COMES CLOSE!jumped

07-30-2013, 01:46 PM
If you count the trainees that did not make it you are making false statements. We have not had many leave the department that was in good standing. There have been a few that few let go either by choice or termination but that happens. This is not a job that you can do anything and not face termination. Grow up already.

07-31-2013, 12:21 AM
If you count the trainees that did not make it you are making false statements. We have not had many leave the department that was in good standing. There have been a few that few let go either by choice or termination but that happens. This is not a job that you can do anything and not face termination. Grow up already.
Thank you captain or is it Lt S? Are you blind while drinking his kool-aid too? Nobody will ever believe this response came from admin or a b?ll sucking new Lt that will probably go out on an off duty injury like his idol, would they? How obvious can you get here? Guest0077? WHAT A JOKE!

07-31-2013, 01:19 AM
[/quote]
Thank you captain or is it Lt S? Are you blind while drinking his kool-aid too? Nobody will ever believe this response came from admin or a b?ll sucking new Lt that will probably go out on an off duty injury like his idol, would they? How obvious can you get here? Guest0077? WHAT A JOKE![/quote]

Truer words were never written!

07-31-2013, 02:39 PM

Talk about "small amount of content", you have stated nothing that supposedly adds to the story or clears it up. Just your personal opinion of what supposedly happened with no facts.
The key words there being "personal opinion"!

The admins contention is that he lied about why he was at the school and receiving care from the school nurse.

Who is to say that the nurse is not lying about just giving him a little aid that did not require a report.
Is it not possible that the nurse did preform the service that "D" stated?
Could it be possible that because the nurse did not make out a report on such, they could lose their job and they are covering their rear?
Of course those are just supposition. Just like the ones made by IA and the rest of the admin.

The biggest laugh is the chief's statement that "D" acted in a completley "unprofessional" manner at the hearing.
The old saying about the kettle and the pot come to mind on that one.

Not to worry though, the PBA will be able to find where "past practice" of sick leave by other officers was used in violation SOP's and no action was taken.

That is the worth of having a union. They can not be threatened, suspended, or fired for asking embarrassing questions and demanding factual evidence of the admin.

Back pay, for "D" and a possible civil suit by him (Our deparment has how many now? :shock: :shock: ) are looming in the admins future.

Perhaps this is the situation that draws the attention of the city admin.
Maybe they will finally realized that a new commander is needed at the helm of our department.
That is before the ship sinks completely under.

guest0077, spin it anyway you want, but some of the crew has already jumped ship. They know Captain Bligh is manning the helm, and driving the ship under.

07-31-2013, 08:58 PM
In my opinion this Chief has absolutely no experience, not only as a chief , but as an officer in general. He is scared to hire a person that is smarter then him, with more experience because he would not be able to fool that person. He is surrounding himself with other inexperienced personnel that are nothing more then yes men. This will come back to bite the city and taxpayers in the ass. Tell me what "real" experience does this man or his staff have? Really? CCSO NPPD? Really? Has he ever worked at a real agency? Just sayin.

07-31-2013, 09:12 PM
It is amazing how people think everyone that posts non negative things here is min or a cronie. Go read the IA for yourself if you question the findings by the investigator. By the way do you know who did the investigation? What was the finding?

08-01-2013, 01:25 AM
It is amazing how people think everyone that posts non negative things here is min or a cronie. Go read the IA for yourself if you question the findings by the investigator. By the way do you know who did the investigation? What was the finding?
You say that you aren't "min" or a cronie but make it sound as if you know everything about this IA and have read it. I've worked here for over 5 years and have never read an IA on another officer. That being the case, how do you imply that you seem to know what were the contents of that IA? One thing I know for sure is that "admin" or "min" as you put it, have to put their seal of approval and corrections they deem necessary on every IA report before it goes to the top, so please let us all know how you came to know so much about this investigation if you aren't "min" or a cronie?

08-01-2013, 01:31 AM
A former resource officer for North Port High School claims he was fired because of a dispute over who put a bandage on his knee.

Robert L. Davidson, 30, worked at the North Port Police Department from 2008 until July, when he was terminated for lying about why he was at North Port High School during one of his sick days.

Davidson — who coached several sports at the school, began a Christmas charity project for needy children and led a teenager-police mentoring program — said he was shocked by the firing.

“It’s upsetting after five-and-a-half years of doing nothing but trying to better the community, that something like this would happen over something so little,” he said.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20130731/ARTICLE/130739927/2416/NEWS?Title=NEW-North-Port-police-officer-fired-for-lying

08-01-2013, 09:18 AM
A former resource officer for North Port High School claims he was fired because of a dispute over who put a bandage on his knee.

Robert L. Davidson, 30, worked at the North Port Police Department from 2008 until July, when he was terminated for lying about why he was at North Port High School during one of his sick days.

Davidson — who coached several sports at the school, began a Christmas charity project for needy children and led a teenager-police mentoring program — said he was shocked by the firing.

“It’s upsetting after five-and-a-half years of doing nothing but trying to better the community, that something like this would happen over something so little,” he said.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20130731/ARTICLE/130739927/2416/NEWS?Title=NEW-North-Port-police-officer-fired-for-lying

You did not quote the most jaw dropping statement in that article.

Here it is!

"North Port Police Chief Kevin Vespia said even a white lie is enough to put his department’s credibility at risk.

The one thing I tell every new applicant is that when it comes to public trust, that’s all we have as law enforcement,” Vespia said. “Integrity in our staff is crucial, and I don’t tolerate anything else.”

What in the holy f*ck does this person know about credibility and integrity. :shock: :shock:

These are the top two things that the current admin has not brought to this department since taking over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08-01-2013, 11:12 AM
It's a "misunderstanding" when the admin is caught in one of their many lies. "Do as I say not as I do" is the motto from the corner office.

08-01-2013, 05:52 PM
Speaking of lies. Are we all just ignoring the elephant in the room? Infidelity is the worst of all lies and should be addressed. How can the public trust a cheater?

08-01-2013, 10:28 PM
So if I have an affair and am dishonest with my wife, does that make me a liar? I am confused. Am I honest and filled with integrity or am I a loser liar cheat?

Who s the scorned wife here?

08-02-2013, 10:03 PM
How about lying about firing your gun into your car?

08-06-2013, 10:49 AM
How about lying about firing your gun into your car?
:roll:

08-09-2013, 10:47 AM
Confront admin (any one of them with their lies) and the standard answer as stated by the other poster is that was a misunderstanding. We've heard that come out of KV's mouth over and over again according to our supervisors. Integrity for a white lie? Seriously? The mirrors need to be put in place in the admin offices so they can see who are the problem people with lying. Go sun yourself and do push-ups is one fine example.