PDA

View Full Version : whats next

07-26-2013, 10:37 PM
ok so dispatch is moving to creek, records is moving to creek....whats next a PD merger...more money for Margate cops...?

07-27-2013, 03:33 AM
The morale is at an all time low. You got the police chief violating department policy and a lieutenant and sergeant allowing him to violate policy and state law to protect his son. The leadership is pathetic. Lead by fear intimidation is nothing but showing how much mental health issues the leadership has. The best thing that could happen to this home if a department is to merge ans get rid of the top leadership who couldn't lead a horse to water. Pathetic losers.

07-28-2013, 05:27 AM
I would have to agree. This administration holds us accountable, but they can do whateve they want to. There is no accountability with admin. You got sergeants and lieutenants running wild and if it is true the chief was part of his sons cover up, he needs to pay the price. This department is out of control with admin. Time for major changes...

08-02-2013, 06:51 AM
I was on scene. The chief called the lieutenant who covered up the incident. Funny, there was no report written when the chiefs son met the criteria under Florida Law. This is a person who defies department policy, but will hold others accountable. It's time for him and his command staff to be held accountable.., enough is enough... He doesn't have the respect or confidence of his officers.

08-30-2013, 12:34 AM
Who was the Lt on scene?

09-15-2013, 03:01 AM
I was on scene. The chief called the lieutenant who covered up the incident. Funny, there was no report written when the chiefs son met the criteria under Florida Law. This is a person who defies department policy, but will hold others accountable. It's time for him and his command staff to be held accountable.., enough is enough... He doesn't have the respect or confidence of his officers.

I was on scene, it was not chief's son just someone that looked like him. OK back to work nothing to see here.

09-20-2013, 01:47 PM
snif snif sounds like a cover up