PDA

View Full Version : Got pictures of your Chief plastered? Earn some sheckels!

07-26-2013, 07:03 PM
Greetings Sunrise PD;

My name is Chaz Stevens... I run a blog entitled MAOS. If you google my name, you'll find the link to my efforts.

Over the years, my activism has led to the arrest and removal from office of three elected officials. I've helped the DOJ nail another public cretin -- fined $50,000. I've been on the front pages of the Miami Herald, the Washington Post, and Roll Call. For those that googled me, you'll have found buckets of articles written about my efforts.

The media loves me, I'm a darling of the SAO, and that blog of mine is a very high velocity website.

I've heard rumors that your Chief, the City Manager, and elected officials are often found drinking too excess at the Quarterdeck restaurant, and other fine watering holes in Plantation.

Scotchy scotch!

Rumors to this point, but I want to see if there's fire behind the smoke.

To wit ... If you can snag me some photos of these wrong-doers "in action", I'll pay up to $1,000 for this information. Get me video of them getting behind the wheel all blato -- especially your Chief -- and you can pretty much write your own ticket (as the State pulls the Chief's).

TTFN.

08-03-2013, 04:36 PM
You, sir, are a scumbag.

09-22-2013, 06:18 AM
Why don't we go to a bar with a bunch of reporters drinking in excess and go to the public with that. How can we trust drunks giving us the news?!!