PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting From The Ghetto?

06-17-2013, 02:04 PM
I noticed that your agency has a listing for sponsorship through the academy and when you read it, it seems as if they are trying to recruit from the ghetto.

With thousands of well qualified applicants who ALREADY have their certification around the state, why are they choosing applicants from the ghetto? Affirmative Action? not enough "qualified" applicants? :shock:

06-17-2013, 11:15 PM
I noticed that your agency has a listing for sponsorship through the academy and when you read it, it seems as if they are trying to recruit from the ghetto.

With thousands of well qualified applicants who ALREADY have their certification around the state, why are they choosing applicants from the ghetto? Affirmative Action? not enough "qualified" applicants? :shock:

Sorry you didn't get hired, look for another $15.00 an hour job.

10-25-2013, 11:20 AM
He's right, we are now hiring scum from the ghetto, why ? Looks like affirmative action is rearing it's ugly head again, pitiful :roll: " it's a black thang yo no. " me wants to be 99 on da line, than me is da big shot diputi , ya no .

10-25-2013, 09:25 PM
Hilarious. ! But sadly a sign of the times, however this "Backfirmitive action" has been going on for 30 + years. Get over it you Negros , or whatever your all calling yourselves these days ???

10-25-2013, 09:27 PM
BLACKFIRMITIVE ACTION !

10-30-2013, 04:06 AM
Sadly this still goes on :roll: Blackfirmitive action personified !!!