PDA

View Full Version : The Lunch Bunch

06-08-2013, 12:29 PM
How many troopers should be allowed to eat at one restaurant at the same time? Yesterday, there were 17 troopers having a "banquet" at Cheddars in Brandon. It makes the public think FHP is overstaffed and overpaid. Knock it off.

06-10-2013, 11:24 AM
How many troopers should be allowed to eat at one restaurant at the same time? Yesterday, there were 17 troopers having a "banquet" at Cheddars in Brandon. It makes the public think FHP is overstaffed and overpaid. Knock it off.

Gee I guess troopers should not eat then they are in training. Get a life.

06-13-2013, 01:34 PM
FHP Auxilary?? Lol u guys actually exist?? Did u guys just say "Eff BEING A REAL COP"???? and go write a ticket or give a DUI to some 21 year old douche who probably would of had a great life minus u loser wanna be cops stoppin him. No BS....Did u losers ever hear the word "Discretion"? Just out of curiousity. I love when I see u guys at the main jail arresting a fire fighter or a cop and tell me "my hand are tied behind my back". Str8 Scum. Come to the hood. Get shot at, get in fights, chases, and the like. U haven't done shite.

06-13-2013, 09:51 PM
FHP Auxilary?? Lol u guys actually exist?? Did u guys just say "Eff BEING A REAL COP"???? and go write a ticket or give a DUI to some 21 year old douche who probably would of had a great life minus u loser wanna be cops stoppin him. No BS....Did u losers ever hear the word "Discretion"? Just out of curiousity. I love when I see u guys at the main jail arresting a fire fighter or a cop and tell me "my hand are tied behind my back". Str8 Scum. Come to the hood. Get shot at, get in fights, chases, and the like. U haven't done shite.

FHP Auxiliary membership is a great chance to be a positive contributor to our community ----and we do it for no wages. What voluntary personal sacrifice do you make for your community on a regular basis throughout the year?
Ah, just what I thought, NONE; you're just a sloven perfidious enigmatic hubris waste of good O-2.
:cop: :lol:

06-14-2013, 10:40 PM

But you have? What have you done besides get a DUI.. ROFLMAO!!! You freaking douche canoe!!