PDA

View Full Version : Admin

06-05-2013, 07:29 AM
I misss, Harrington, Steffans, and Madden. Wow how they made this place so awesome. Great cops that really had the idea of making police officers better in the long run. they really looked out for us, thier selfless sacrafice made it possible for all of us to excell. I feel that it is an honor to have known these great men and have worked for them, they gave selfless sacrafice to push us all forward and achieve our personal life goals, thank you: you scholars and gentlemen :evil: "Canned Fish have a good life"

06-06-2013, 10:09 PM
I misss, Harrington, Steffans, and Madden. Wow how they made this place so awesome. Great cops that really had the idea of making police officers better in the long run. they really looked out for us, thier selfless sacrafice made it possible for all of us to excell. I feel that it is an honor to have known these great men and have worked for them, they gave selfless sacrafice to push us all forward and achieve our personal life goals, thank you: you scholars and gentlemen :evil: "Canned Fish have a good life"

I wonder if they could spell. Have another Jack!!!!!! :devil:

06-11-2013, 07:49 PM
Wow! Such a statement was certainly not made by someone who has a brain. It apparently was made by someone who is an obvious disgruntled employee. If you truly knew the 3 stooges you would know they were only there to disband our agency. Everyone needs to grow up. If you miss them so much "LEAVE". Stop trying to bring everyone down with your petty crap. To all of you hard working" LOYAL" employees "KUDOS".

P.S. I don't drink Jack!

06-12-2013, 11:04 PM
Wow! Such a statement was certainly not made by someone who has a brain. It apparently was made by someone who is an obvious disgruntled employee. If you truly knew the 3 stooges you would know they were only there to disband our agency. Everyone needs to grow up. If you miss them so much "LEAVE". Stop trying to bring everyone down with your petty crap. To all of you hard working" LOYAL" employees "KUDOS".

P.S. I don't drink Jack!

You dont spell right either. :devil: I'm not going anywhere. And nothing has been done to disband anything. It goes to a vote. You have no idea what you are talking about. Bring back all the ole boys. This is Back to the Future. It is pretty clear who you are. I guess it is just a matter of convenience for you. Have a nice day. :devil:

07-01-2013, 10:51 PM
Did anyone read the story about the local LT. that was fired for abusing DAVID. It was in the Tampa Bay Times. It is a real interesting story. Is this ringing a bell with anyone? Ding Dong. :cop:

07-07-2013, 09:43 PM
:evil: The week will be interesting. Uncle David is coming to visit this week. :devil: :devil:

07-10-2013, 03:02 AM
So far....nothing. Same old person blowing smoke.

07-24-2013, 12:10 AM

P.S. I don't drink Jack!

You dont spell right either. :devil: I'm not going anywhere. And nothing has been done to disband anything. It goes to a vote. You have no idea what you are talking about. Bring back all the ole boys. This is Back to the Future. It is pretty clear who you are. I guess it is just a matter of convenience for you. Have a nice day. :devil:

Dunedin thought the same thing 20 years ago. And even after the vote the city did what they wanted. You'll all be seeing stars soon enough.