PDA

View Full Version : Entitlement protection on traffic stops

06-03-2013, 04:55 PM
Does anyone have any information on this alleged traffic stop. Are the rumors true? If so this place has gone to a new low.

06-04-2013, 01:34 AM
Any one that has contacts with the press please notify them. Have them investigate it independently. We see this on the news all the time of officers lying and hiding evidence.

This officer is notifying FDLE who really needs to investigate this crime. It’s is a crime. While our IA may look into this they will be stopped by the command staff. All officers need to be aware of what went on here and if the FOP does not do a vote of no confidence on this command staff officer then,they are not looking out for our best interest. Time to move FOP

06-04-2013, 02:23 AM
Let me tell you this. If any of this is true, which I hope it's not, if your befriending / associating with people who carry illegal grugs around your making seriously bad decisions. Furthermore if your involved with an organization with members who use / possess drugs then use your friendship / association as a LEO to get special treatment, your a scumbag and so is anyone involved with a group like that.. I really hope no part of this rumor is true but I'd it is how dumb could you be. Subpoena the dopers phone records around the time of the stop, then get the city records from the brass involved, call everyone in and start asking questions, with pensions / jobs / jail time at stake the truth will be told. It is time for the buck to stop.

06-04-2013, 02:37 AM
Be careful you all this sounds a lot like racism according to Dr. Sues term paper, old Mr. Cat in the hat himself could use this in his next book report. And that's the reason this incident will not be seriously looked at, "Institutionalized racial fear", political correctness. The association or notation of anything negative or any critical language towards a black person is racist. End result you operate with impunity, ie.... NO ACCOUNTABILITY. 70% of black men abandon their families, thats called not being accountable, no blacks want to talk about that little problem.

Mod 647
06-04-2013, 12:45 PM
If you cannot post proof then your posts will be deleted. I suggest you read the terms of use. Continue to do it and you will be banned.

06-04-2013, 01:10 PM
Well it's being looked at by IA so stop taking down these posts. Once again special treatment for special people.

06-04-2013, 02:18 PM
Mod the incident did in fact happen. There was two officers, a captain and a sergeant on site. No names are being used here but I see the guilty are alreday sending you e-mail to take this down. This is a crime and we are using the board to report it, The dangers of saying anymore is dangours to our jobs since this will be a major cover up. We are working hard to get it in a local newspaper so then I guess the board will let us post more but why does a newspapaer validate it?

If you cannot post proof then your posts will be deleted. I suggest you read the terms of use. Continue to do it and you will be banned.

06-04-2013, 02:20 PM
Our post of the facts was taking down but there is another way to get the truth out there

Does anyone have any information on this alleged traffic stop. Are the rumors true? If so this place has gone to a new low.

06-04-2013, 02:21 PM
this was a crime, orders to not make an arrest

Our post of the facts was taking down but there is another way to get the truth out there

06-04-2013, 02:43 PM
Mayors office notified.
False police reports
False statements
The Staff command officer should be suspended now for issuing the order. The Captain on duty should be suspended for obeying an unlawful order, the sergeant who call the officer and ordered him to change a police report should be suspended, and the officer who was forced to do it may also face the same since he filed a false police report. Now what FOP it’s going to cost one of our guys his job.

this was a crime, orders to not make an arrest

06-04-2013, 04:41 PM
Where in the F is the chief of police on this????? If this was an officer they would be suspended pending the investigation.....

06-04-2013, 05:16 PM
Where is the Mayor and the city Manager? They need to clean house here this is too much. Where is the FOP ?

Quote="Guest"]Where in the F is the chief of police on this????? If this was an officer they would be suspended pending the investigation.....[/quote]

Mod 647
06-04-2013, 05:46 PM
Mod the incident did in fact happen. There was two officers, a captain and a sergeant on site. No names are being used here but I see the guilty are alreday sending you e-mail to take this down. This is a crime and we are using the board to report it, The dangers of saying anymore is dangours to our jobs since this will be a major cover up. We are working hard to get it in a local newspaper so then I guess the board will let us post more but why does a newspapaer validate it?

Names or positions were used that identified individuals. Those are the posts that were deleted. If you want to speak in generic terms about the subject by all means do so, but you cannot make criminal allegations against named individuals without providing proof on this site. I was not alerted to any particular posting, I observed the violations myself with a generic review and have no connection to your agency. Any questions please feel free to message me.

06-04-2013, 10:10 PM
Pure corruption here and false police reports. What a shame that it has come to this at our department.

Where is the Mayor and the city Manager? They need to clean house here this is too much. Where is the FOP ?

quote="Guest"]Where in the F is the chief of police on this????? If this was an officer they would be suspended pending the investigation.....[/quote]

06-04-2013, 11:00 PM
Everyone know what's going on. Why won't the chief do the right thing already? I guess he doesn't want to be accused going after one of his frat brothers. How much more are you going to let him get away with chief? Time to act or time to go!

06-05-2013, 12:09 AM
When is this bus ride going to end? And who is driving? Surely not the chief, he doesn't care anymore. when was the last time he came to briefing? The AC is even worse, the only time he has come was after he disgraced us by forgetting us during the promotion ceremony. Can anyone identify one positive thing he has done. Instead of unifying the troops he goes off on vacation,and is absent, a lot. And the division within the agency is worse than ever. He is in over his head and he knows it, that is why he leaves if you ask me. When is the leadership going to stand up and do something??? How much damage will be done, :? And who will be left to pick up the pieces.

I see the bus driving all right, minus a driver and headed for a concrete wall.

06-05-2013, 01:27 AM
Where da weed go???

06-05-2013, 01:44 AM
Where's the FBI now?

06-05-2013, 02:46 AM
Time for a new Chief Mayor

Where's the FBI now?

06-05-2013, 04:22 AM
What A crime ! False police reports and more lies

Time for a new Chief Mayor

Where's the FBI now?

06-05-2013, 11:33 AM
When is this bus ride going to end? And who is driving? Surely not the chief, he doesn't care anymore. when was the last time he came to briefing? The AC is even worse, the only time he has come was after he disgraced us by forgetting us during the promotion ceremony. Can anyone identify one positive thing he has done. Instead of unifying the troops he goes off on vacation,and is absent, a lot. And the division within the agency is worse than ever. He is in over his head and he knows it, that is why he leaves if you ask me. When is the leadership going to stand up and do something??? How much damage will be done, :? And who will be left to pick up the pieces.

The only one left to pick up the pieces will be RH. He's the only one left that has always stayed out of trouble, has integrity and is respected by the troops. He should have been driving this bus for the last few years, maybe we wouldn't be in this mess!

06-05-2013, 11:42 AM

The only one left to pick up the pieces will be RH. He's the only one left that has always stayed out of trouble, has integrity and is respected by the troops. He should have been driving this bus for the last few years, maybe we wouldn't be in this mess!

VERY TRUE! IT''S A SHAME HE IS LEAVING SOON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

06-05-2013, 12:53 PM
They should make him Chief and let him set the pace and bring back what we have lost. That is the Truth

VERY TRUE! IT''S A SHAME HE IS LEAVING SOON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

06-05-2013, 01:51 PM
No doubt bring on Russ, he is the last of the good guys, all the troops respect him. He is the only here anyone has confidence in.

06-05-2013, 02:03 PM
Well it's being looked at by IA so stop taking down these posts. Once again special treatment for special people.

Half that statement is correct.

There is a double standard here. It would have also been sent over to the state attorneys office if it had been one of the officers of this agency. The FOP has contacts with the media....that's the only way this thing will gain traction. Will they do it....hmmmm

Does anyone know for sure where this guy with the weed worked? I heard that he worked for a public entity and we have a policy to report it to them which was not done. If that is true, then that is a big reason for some high up intervention so the guy would not lose his job.

He is a real big question for everyone to consider when they show up for work:

Why are we doing any work for this guy?????

06-05-2013, 08:06 PM
I have read the above mentioned articles regarding the supposed entitlement stop.

For the record:
-I was the captain on duty during the night of the traffic stop.
-I did receive a phone call from Chief Williams that night. Chief Williams told me that someone he knew had been stopped in District 1. Chief Williams asked me to find out why the person was stopped and if he was going to be arrested. This was the ONLY request Chief Williams made.
-Chief Williams made it perfectly clear to me that he was not requesting any favors, and that if the officers had criminal charges against the detained person that was the breaks, the person should go to jail.
-Again, let me make this perfectly clear, Chief Williams NEVER requested or even hinted that he wanted any kind of special favors. On the contrary, he made it clear if the detained individual broke the law and was going to be arrested, that's the breaks.
- I called the District 1 Sergeant who was working that night and I told him to respond to the traffic stop and to find out why the person was stopped and if he was going to be arrested. I made it perfectly clear to the Sergeant that Chief Williams was not requesting any favors and that no special treatment was to be extended to the individual being stopped. I repeated this message to the sergeant several times to make it clear no so called "special favors" were to be extended. The sergeant said he understood.
-The Sergeant responded to the scene. I never went to the scene at any time.
-I received a call from the Sergeant a short time later and he advised me the detained individual was going to be arrested (or given an NTA). I again told the sergeant that no special treatment be given to the individual. I then called Chief Williams and informed him it looked like the individual was going to be arrested.
-A short time later ( can't remember exactly how long) I received a second call from the District 1 Sergeant. This time, the sergeant advised me the detained individual was not going to be arrested, that he was going to be issued several citations.
-I asked the sergeant what changed since his first call to me and I was told there may have been a problem with the search. I advised the sergeant that I was not on scene, that it was his and the officers call on whether or not to make an arrest. I again told the sergeant that no special treatment was to be given to this individual, and I was assured no special treatment was given.
-I called Chief Williams back a second time and told him no arrest was going to be made, and the detained person was going to be given several citations. Chief Williams again made it clear he did not want this person to be given any preferential treatment.

-I am sure the conspiracy theorists will not believe the above story or will try to put a spin on it.
-Some will question why Chief Williams even got involved. I can only tell you that in 30 + years with FLPD I have received dozens of calls from citizens, attorney's, FLPD officers, OJ officers, officers girlfriends, asking why their friends, family members, girlfriends or whoever got stopped, ticketed, and/or arrested. In each case I did my best to find out and relay the information back to the caller. Why wouldn't I extend the same courtesy to Major Williams that I would give to anyone (except the media) who called requesting information?

-I will not be responding in writing to any questions or accusations on this forum.
-I work District 2, Monday thru Friday, from 2100-0500 hours. I have an open door policy. If anyone has any questions or comments, regardless or rank, feel free to stop in and chat.

STAY SAFE !!!!!!!

06-05-2013, 11:36 PM
First off the captain and A/C should have never involved themselves. It is extremely inappropriate and unethical for a superior, especially such high ranking brass to inject / interfere in a criminal investigation because of a personal element. This completely dissuades the officer being fair and objective. What If the A/C said the guy stopped was an enemy or person he had a vendetta against? That would be just as inapporiate and cause the same result. With the rich history of reprisal of those who go against the grain at FLPD what did you think would happen. This can not be a real post from KS because he is to smart he can not be so foolish to acknowledge that he was in fact contacted by the A/C and in turn contacted a subordinate and after doing so people changed their mind about making an arrest and the outcome changed. Bottom line there was a personal association between a suspect transporting narcotics and the A/C (WOW!!) That personal association was the cause of a criminal going free. This conduct by brass is an outrage and an embarassment. This police departments issues do not lye with the officers and sgts. Capts. and above is where you need to talk about leadership deficiencies.... If what the KS impostor posted is remotely true and this is investigated they are all done / fired. KS if you really posted that statement on this site I have lost all intellectual respect for you, you have gotten tricked, duped, and I'm truly sorry to see that.

06-05-2013, 11:51 PM
Just wait till the public defenders office hears about this stupidity and starts challenging cases based on this incident.

06-06-2013, 12:56 AM
Does anyone know for sure where this guy with the weed worked? I heard that he worked for a public entity and we have a policy to report it to them which was not done.

School Board?????

06-06-2013, 01:02 AM
Can I get a shoutout for my WEED MAN!!!!! :devil:

06-06-2013, 01:34 AM
This sounds like a hostile work environment! :devil:

06-06-2013, 02:15 AM
Late stage dementia or just plain duped?

If the A/C made it perfectly clear he was not requesting any favors...why did he call in the first place? Sending a Sgt. out to the scene of an active narcotics investigation is a favor, right?

If your the cop, knowing the A/C called a Capt who sent out a Sgt to the scene has implications on your decisions! If no alternative arrest decisions were to be made, why the phone call, why the Sgt dispatched to the scene?

Since when does a Captain say "I made it perfectly clear to the Sergeant that Chief Williams was not requesting any favors and that no special treatment was to be extended to the individual being stopped. I repeated this message to the sergeant several times to make it clear no so called "special favors" were to be extended" and "I again told the sergeant that no special treatment be given to the individual" and "I again told the sergeant that no special treatment was to be given to this individual, and I was assured no special treatment was given" to a Sergeant?

Either we are dealing with a really stupid Sgt, or one with a hearing deficit, or a combination of both, or someone asked a Captain to post this stuff lol! You decide.

I wonder if there would have been a problem with the search if Sgt hearing disabled had not arrived to hypothetically tell the cop that a friend of the A/C, who works for the school board, will lose his job because he was caught with weed.

Captain, did you notify IA per our policy or did the A/C that the guy works for the school board?

06-06-2013, 02:34 AM
Of all the Captain's old school and you wrote that. Why did you do it ? Its not the truth and no Chief calls in just to check in on a friend who was stopped for weed. You need to retire old boy,,,,,
this one might get you leaving in a bad way. Now your in it as well.

06-06-2013, 02:37 AM
All invovled should be on non paid leave. This was a and is a crime !

06-06-2013, 02:46 AM
A Capt comes on to say the A/C did nothing wrong but implies the weed was obtained from a bad search, therefore no arrest. Once again the lowly patrolman is to blame. Keep working for em boys n gals, its appreciated!

06-06-2013, 03:51 AM
A Capt comes on to say the A/C did nothing wrong but implies the weed was obtained from a bad search, therefore no arrest. Once again the lowly patrolman is to blame. Keep working for em boys n gals, its appreciated!

The only bad part of this search was that the A/C's friend was found to be in possession of narcotics. Lol keep the cover up going.

06-06-2013, 04:56 AM
It was no serach, one officer witnessed the weed yet the other other officer cant rememebr after the Sgt and Captain talk to him. Jobs will be lost there is a major Lie here. False police reports

06-07-2013, 03:38 AM
It was no serach, one officer witnessed the weed yet the other other officer cant rememebr after the Sgt and Captain talk to him. Jobs will be lost there is a major Lie here. False police reports

Lets see wasn't there an individual that was afforded entitlement protection a few years ago because command staff, supervisors and officers were given Carte blanche or Blank cheque and cash for a bodyguard detail, command staff involving themselves in crash reports, covering up a DUI, getting shot at, stalking, laying up with the help, just to name a few. false reports are SOP.

06-07-2013, 01:29 PM
False police reports yet again.

06-07-2013, 11:13 PM
lies and more lies

06-11-2013, 07:15 PM
lies and more lies

FLPD Standard operating procedures! Leadership by example!

06-13-2013, 11:51 AM
Part of policy 117.0

06-20-2013, 04:13 PM
Sir CLOWN ALOT

your killing me with this ....speak english and falling asleep TALK...

WHEW SMH