PDA

View Full Version : Do They Know What They are Investigating?

05-26-2013, 11:08 PM
I reported State Farm Insurance company. They hired two Independent Medical Examiners for their defense claiming we were not injured in an automobile accident.. Both doctors wrote reports that were full of lies. To begin they did not examine us. The first, a spine surgeon, told us that his exam of the patient is 10% of his work. The other 90% is devoted to reading x-ray's and MRI's. His report was subjective as he performed no physical exam to prove his vicious lies. The second a psychiatrist wrote a report titled "An In depth Neuropsycological Exam". He spent one hour talking to me while shuffling through three stacks of my medical records, each two feet high! He did have me take one test of the 54 tests for this kind of an exam. His report was so poorly written that he should be embarrassed to call himself a physician. He brought up my parents nationality (both are US citizens), said I was having sex with my psychiatrist, and felt that my ideas about suicide were not important unless I did something about them. Hello!!!! To top it off, together they collected over 16,000 dollars paid by State Farm Insurance.
When we asked this department to investigate they called State Farm Insurance and got verification that they were hired for the court case. State Farm said there was no fraud and the West Central Division of Insurance Fraud closed the case.
Talk about inept investigators!!
We can't get any justice!

05-28-2013, 11:31 PM
So where's the crime?

06-01-2013, 01:10 AM
So why don't you hire an attorney and file a lawsuit against State Farm?

06-12-2013, 05:37 AM
"ow... my back.... ow...."

riiiight

07-01-2013, 01:16 PM
So where's the crime?
The crime occurred when they hired the tyrant Dan, I am King, Anderson.