PDA

View Full Version : COPS In Sarasota County

05-26-2013, 01:49 AM
I heard FOXCOPS is riding with Sarasota County S.O. Is this true man I wish they would come to North Port!!!!!!!!!!!! :cop: :cop:

05-26-2013, 02:01 AM
It is true I have lots of friends with SSO they have been with SSO for the last 2 weeks filming and plan on reminding filming with them for any 2 weeks. Since SSO is a county LEO agency they film where ever the call comes out or goes so maybe we will get trickle Dow effect :wink:

Do U really think COPS will ever film in North Po :wink:

05-26-2013, 01:12 PM
............. and plan on reminding filming with them for any 2 weeks. Since SSO is a county LEO agency they film where ever the call comes out or goes so maybe we will get trickle Dow effect....

Can someone translate this for me?

05-27-2013, 03:30 PM
It is true I have lots of friends with SSO they have been with SSO for the last 2 weeks filming and plan on reminding filming with them for any 2 weeks. Since SSO is a county LEO agency they film where ever the call comes out or goes so maybe we will get trickle Dow effect :wink:

Do U really think COPS will ever film in North Po :wink:

What?

05-27-2013, 04:19 PM
I heard that COPS wanted to film in North Port, but they were afraid the cameramen would be arrested for videotaping the police officers.

05-28-2013, 01:18 AM
I heard that COPS wanted to film in North Port, but they were afraid the cameramen would be arrested for videotaping the police officers.

Mod please move this to the FHP section. They're the only department that slaps on the cuffs for videoing officers.

05-28-2013, 02:00 AM

Mod please move this to the FHP section. They're the only department that slaps on the cuffs for videoing officers.

Not so fast there Skippy!!!! :shock:

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20120310/ARTICLE/120319941/2416/NEWS?p=all&tc=pgall

You may want to ask North Port Police Capt. Robert Estrada about your guys who do that. :snicker: :snicker: :devil: :devil: :snicker: :snicker:

05-28-2013, 02:03 AM
"The North Port Police Department stumbled into a national controversy in January when it arrested a man for videotaping their officers at work. On Friday, it learned its actions could cost the city a lot of money.

One day after the State Attorney's Office decided not to prosecute North Port resident Steve Horrigan for recording police with his smartphone or obstructing justice, Horrigan decided to sue the city of North Port for $200,000."

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20120330/ARTICLE/120339974/2416/NEWS

Bazinga!!!!!!!

05-28-2013, 12:07 PM

Wow!!!!! Don't you feel STUPID now?........'cause you are!!!!!!!!!!!

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :snicker:

05-28-2013, 03:02 PM

Wow!!!!! Don't you feel STUPID now?........'cause you are!!!!!!!!!!!

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :snicker:

Wow you really went far out on this one. You went from the tv show COPS to a case that has been beat to death already. Amazing.

05-28-2013, 03:45 PM
Dumbest Statement on LEOAffairs:

"They're the only department that slaps on the cuffs for videoing officers"

:lol: :lol: :snicker: :devil: :devil: :devil: :snicker: :lol: :lol:

05-28-2013, 06:11 PM
The SAO did not file charges because, THERE WAS NO VIOLATION OF ANY, CITY CODE, COUNTY ORDINACE, STATE STATUE, OR U.S. LAW OR REGULATION.

In simple terms, said officers stepped way, way, way, outside of their authority as law enforcement officers.
Rather then disciplining the officers involved for taking such action that they did, they were promoted.
Right KV.

Looks like it is time for the FDLE to step in and investigate our department.

05-29-2013, 01:48 AM
uest » 05/27/13 22:00:35

Guest wrote:
Video Pro wrote:

Not so fast there Skippy!!!!

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20 ... l&tc=pgall (http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20120310/ARTICLE/120319941/2416/NEWS?p=all&tc=pgall)

You may want to ask North Port Police Capt. Robert Estrada about your guys who do that.

Hey guest, you may want to check your facts, it's now Retired Captain Estrada, and it's been that way for almost a year.

05-29-2013, 12:46 PM
uest » 05/27/13 22:00:35

Guest wrote:
Video Pro wrote:

[quote]Mod please move this to the FHP section. They're the only department that slaps on the cuffs for videoing officers.

Not so fast there Skippy!!!!

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20 ... l&tc=pgall (http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20120310/ARTICLE/120319941/2416/NEWS?p=all&tc=pgall)

You may want to ask North Port Police Capt. Robert Estrada about your guys who do that.

Hey guest, you may want to check your facts, it's now Retired Captain Estrada, and it's been that way for almost a year.[/quote:1s7744av]

Did you even read the article that was linked?

"North Port Police Capt. Robert Estrada, who says he has not seen Horrigan's video, says his officers are guided by Florida statutes ". :o :shock:

05-30-2013, 08:38 AM
"North Port Police Capt. Robert Estrada, who says he has not seen Horrigan's video, says his officers are guided by Florida statutes ". :o :shock:

Since f*cking when have we been guided by F.S.S.?
If our department did, we would not have half the problems we have.

We follow the guidlines that KV and his predecessor put forth. :evil: :evil:

05-30-2013, 06:50 PM
Did you even read the article that was linked?

Yes I did read the article!! Then said Capt. Robert Estrada, made said comment.

Three months after the civil suit was announced he retired.

Was such retirement action taken to try and distance himslef from anykind of civil action?

05-30-2013, 07:03 PM
Also please take note that then SGT AS was one of the offiers in question in said video incident.

Said SGT is now Capt. AS. :shock: :shock:
Who was the other officer involved in this incident and what happened to him? :roll: :roll:

06-16-2013, 12:22 AM
It is true I was in Sarasota last weekend and saw a film crew out with several Deputies I wish they would film us !!!!'

09-16-2013, 12:30 PM
Wish they would film us driving around in lonely north port! :cop: :devil: :cop:

09-16-2013, 12:47 PM
Wish they would film us driving around in lonely north port! :cop: :devil: :cop:

Why?