PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again!

05-14-2013, 12:00 AM
As we are all aware, the Stool Board has opened that can of worms again by inviting the SO into negotiations for service that they cannot provide. Well they can for the right price but a couple oy years down the road after they sign on, fifty percent of the present fool police personnel will be let go. And I am not including the 20 or so officers who will be immediately let go upon any agreement with the SO. Anyhow, I am not trying to get into any on-line argument about why I am right; Those of you who know of me, know that I am right. What I would like to see happen as the Stool Board goes through this exploration project is for the members of this department to refrain from embarassing ourselves with misinformation and accusations. Yes it has been established that things could be different in this agency and I think LJL is trying to give it an honest effort to change the overall perception of the department. Do we deserve more pay, off course we do; will we get it, that remains to be seen. But for those of you who understand the overall dynamics of what is about to transpire, know very well the importance to maintain our dignity and integrity throughout this vetting process. We did not approach the Board requesting a merge with the SO, they initiate this on their own. What we need to do now, is to sit back, relax, take notes, and let this new old scenario play itself out. For those of you who feel inclined to air in public the things that ails this department, it is requested that you suppress the urge to confirm to everyone what they already perceive us to be......the Fool Police. Sit down, shut your mouth, and observe what is about to happen. We are potentially going to be in a win-win situation. We can benefit from a SO merger, and we can benefit if the Stool Board is serious about givng us what we need to transform this agency into a viable law enforcement entity. Stay Tuned!!!

05-25-2013, 03:47 PM
Do we have to wate for anothar years??