PDA

View Full Version : Holy Cow

05-03-2013, 03:37 PM
I'm sure some of you know her. Nice right? What a cop.

New things are happening in North Bay Village but those of you who work there will think this is just a repeat of something old with a different ending.

A few nights ago something happened at Trios by the Bay. Yeah, I know you are thinking that WS was working there again and something went wrong again and everyone is going to perjure themselves again trying to get him fired and then he’ll win his job back with back pay, in the hundreds of thousands of dollars, after a year and a half paid vacation. No that is not McVay, but yep; McVay is returning and will pick up another big check. Like everyone says, ”The Village is the best place NOT to work for, because they pay you so well.”

But let’s get back to a few nights ago. See if this is familiar to a few years ago. I feel I should start it off as a joke, you know, one of those, there were two cops in a bar joke (working off duty) and a guy (victim) walks up to them and says “I’ve just been robbed and the subject is inside at the bar”. The one cop turns to the victim and says, “GO AWAY!”, so he does. Situation handled. Because, if you are going to hang around in bars, sooner or later bad things will happen to you, we all know that. Maybe like, you drink a lot, get hit on by a good looking girl, dance with her all cuddly and all for a few slow dances as you try to make your grinning buddies jealous. You kiss her all over the neck on the dance floor, grab her ass, etc. When you return to your friends they say tell you “that a guy”. How embarrassing, but not as embarrassing as what happens in this story. You will wish you were kissy cop. Try and guess where the joke ends.

So the victim must have been seen by the subject(s) talking to the cops and when the cops leave the off duty job and go home, guess what? You guessed it, but only you because obviously these two cops were too stupid to see tomorrow. A couple hours later, after talking to the cops and asking for help, who to you think is found a few blocks away from the bar, left lying in the gutter beaten so badly that Fire Rescue has to take him to the hospital. Yes, please help me guy.

After a couple hours someone finally puts two and two together and notifies the two dummy cops responsible for the assault. The new crew Sergeant is wondering where the robbery report is (possibly armed). After a while one of the off duty cops, the Sergeant (yeah, a Sergeant) starts feeling bad (I say, more like, afraid for her job), calls the Lieutenant and confesses. WOW, how standup-ish. Does anyone wonder if she handed up her partner on that call? First to talk is first to walk. Maybe she did. He is a patrolman and you know how shit rolls, downhill, where the patrolman play. So when the Lieutenant hears this, he screams “What? Don’t you know that’s what we fired SJ for?” This is where the joke/story ends because that’s all the information I have.

But I can surmise the happy ending. No detective rushed to get the story from “help me guy” and find out if these were the same goon(s) that robbed him. The Lieutenant did not leave his house to investigate hoping that the shit goes out with the NBV tide.
The Chief will not do anything because she is the golden one that the Department will do nothing to.

-She is the Secretary of the FOP.
-She showed up to work 60% of the time in the year 2012.
-Her Workers’ Comp injury filings are more numerous than her years on the job.
-She has had so many auto accidents that she is now forced to run into her own house. -She has had two police departments in Broward County call the North Bay Village Chief to inform him that if he does not get her to calm down, leave their station and stop threatening her husband (now ex) they will arrest her for domestic violence.

-Yes....t is “hairdo girl”; you can see her picture on the cover of the local small town newspaper. http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/ ... lage_p.php

So…………… sorry Patrolman JM, you are going down.

05-08-2013, 05:01 PM
Is the reason this was posted here is that JM is Jimmy McEvoy?

07-27-2013, 03:41 AM
This post is here obviously because this female ex husband is a Sergeant for Margate. The one that banged everything in the department. Scumarez

07-27-2013, 02:02 PM
This post is here obviously because this female ex husband is a Sergeant for Margate. The one that banged everything in the department. Scumarez

Everyone? EVERY FEMALE? COME ON

08-02-2013, 06:44 AM
Countless females in the department, many female cops, dispatchers, code compliance, csi, the list is long....

08-02-2013, 08:56 PM
Any DUDES????????????

08-03-2013, 01:31 AM
Countless females in the department, many female cops, dispatchers, code compliance, csi, the list is long....

I guess hes a star.....still wondering....

08-03-2013, 01:39 AM
wondering how many notches on his belt he has and so sad there will be more.

08-03-2013, 03:10 AM
Wonder what the Talley is at... Any guesses... My guess is 8

08-03-2013, 01:29 PM
This guy sounds like a stud, initials please.

Does he like an alternative lifestyle????

Desperately waiting :devil:

02-12-2014, 01:54 PM
Traffic ES.
And the list goes on, now back doing AG again. My guess is six and counting...

02-13-2014, 08:18 PM
AG and his ex guess she doesnt learn. I do doubt the AG one though since I hear she is still very chummy with my buddy from HBPD.

02-13-2014, 08:22 PM
wouldnt you want to spread the rumor of still being with AG. I hear she's all talk when it comes to it she is as cold as ice. My advice stay away she has fairy dust powers. Thats why ES cant seem to get off her tail no matter how often she turns him down.

02-13-2014, 11:29 PM
Let's not forget dispatch KH or code WF

02-14-2014, 12:16 AM
Not to mention he has covered one in every division..The PD-many times over LE, FL and AG, The CSI-Scored that first-Lucky Guy, The VA-but then again who hasnt, A Code gal-Mole face, Traffic-EY many moons ago wonder who is next let the bidding begin.

LE says nevey happened....he tried

02-14-2014, 01:57 AM
Not to mention he has covered one in every division..The PD-many times over LE, FL and AG, The CSI-Scored that first-Lucky Guy, The VA-but then again who hasnt, A Code gal-Mole face, Traffic-EY many moons ago wonder who is next let the bidding begin.

LE says nevey happened....he tried

that's what EY says as well but just because you deny it doesn't mean it wasn't in it.

02-19-2014, 04:31 AM
Can somebody bring me a roll of toilet paper or even a stack of napkins? I am currently stuck in an awkward situation inside the FOP bathroom. Seems our dues don't cover toilet paper or soap anymore.

02-19-2014, 04:24 PM
Can somebody bring me a roll of toilet paper or even a stack of napkins? I am currently stuck in an awkward situation inside the FOP bathroom. Seems our dues don't cover toilet paper or soap anymore.

Your mother doesn’t clean up after you at the FOP hall? Really! It’s disgusting to see the garbage overflowing and no one has the decency to take the garbage out and as for toilet paper maybe there would be some if it stopped growing legs along with the paper towels. As for your situation use your undershirt I'm sure you dont need it anyway.

02-20-2014, 12:00 AM
Pigs will be pigs!

03-19-2014, 06:03 PM
This department is full of pigs and tramps. I think it is a job requirement. It sucks that us good ones get a bad rap from people like JS and AG.

03-19-2014, 07:02 PM
just curious where or who are the good guys in that department. Last tally of personnel, which is quickly reducing in numbers, Margate was full of brass that cant make decsions with out it benefiting themselves, a unit falling apart one D at a time, one unit dismatled, A Sgt babysitting another Sgt and the road full of guys who cant see thier D#*$ in front of them or whose Ballooons havent dropped or a crime if it punched them in the gut. Seriously your worried about tramps and pigs. You guys need to get your shit straight and act like men and women not children whose feelings are hurt. :?

05-20-2014, 07:48 PM
So just when you think it is over, up pops a public fight between traffic sup and ag. And if that was not enough i hear his ex freaked out at the school over him and another mom. Will he ever just pick one.

05-21-2014, 02:44 AM
Nobody knows what you are talking about!!! Take your gibberish elsewhere!!!