PDA

View Full Version : What happens after a last chance

05-03-2013, 01:58 PM
Yeah, I know. I'm not a cop, I don't carry a badge, I don't hit up McDonalds for free food.

But I run a business, and I hire/fire lots of people. Well, my HR department does the dirty deed for me.

So riddle me this.

How is it Leslie Eberly was allowed to circumvent established HR guidelines, bypassing testing requirements, waiting lists, and shooting to the top of the department's pay scale?

When you answer, I ask that you don't include the fact of her hubby's role at the PBA.

Now, spin away!

05-03-2013, 07:39 PM
Yeah, I know. I'm not a cop, I don't carry a badge, I don't hit up McDonalds for free food. Chaz, you ignorant slut...........

But I run a business, and I hire/fire lots of people. Well, my HR department does the dirty deed for me.

So riddle me this.

How is it Leslie Eberly was allowed to circumvent established HR guidelines K.MARKLAND/MANN/RIVERA, bypassing testing requirements K. MARKLAND/MANN/RIVERA, waiting lists K. MARKLAND/MANN/RIVERA, and shooting to the top of the department's pay scale RIVERA/BLAISE?

When you answer, I ask that you don't include the fact of her hubby's role at the PBA.

He who loves 50 people has 50 woes; he who loves no one has no woes.
Buddha
This is the answer.

Now, spin away!

05-03-2013, 09:09 PM
Yeah, I know. I'm not a cop, I don't carry a badge, I don't hit up McDonalds for free food.

So riddle me this.

How is it Leslie Eberly was allowed to circumvent established HR guidelines, bypassing testing requirements, waiting lists, and shooting to the top of the department's pay scale?

Now, spin away!

They actually recorded her interview..........................

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=you ... ORM=NVPFVR (http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=you+tube+stripes&view=detail&mid=45A3F6BF1064F14C51A645A3F6BF1064F14C51A6&first=61&FORM=NVPFVR)

05-04-2013, 08:32 PM
Ms. Eberly did not go to top pay as a dispatcher she went to mid point. Something the city would do for any employee going from one position to another after 10 years service with the city..get it right.

05-04-2013, 09:26 PM
Ms. Eberly did not go to top pay as a dispatcher she went to mid point. Something the city would do for any employee going from one position to another after 10 years service with the city..get it right.

Hellooooo. She was fired! Or excuse me given a chance to resign because she is a complete screw up and can't drive a car. Really so she should be allowed to start as a a trainee at anything other than trainee pay? Absolutely ridiculous! Every dispatcher in there should be completely offended and should file a grievance!

05-05-2013, 06:12 AM
Yeah, I know. I'm not a cop, I don't carry a badge, I don't hit up McDonalds for free food. Chaz, you ignorant slut...........

So riddle me this.

How is it Leslie Eberly was allowed to circumvent established HR guidelines K.MARKLAND/MANN/RIVERA, bypassing testing requirements K. MARKLAND/MANN/RIVERA, waiting lists K. MARKLAND/MANN/RIVERA, and shooting to the top of the department's pay scale RIVERA/BLAISE?

He who loves 50 people has 50 woes; he who loves no one has no woes.
Buddha
This is the answer.

Now, spin away!

Yall switch unions, either FOP or IUPA and you will see a major difference. No more sub-standard Eberly rep, 'pretend' rep Rod, and the weak ass attorneys who take the easy way for them, not us.

We have no teeth, as they have already been bartered away years ago by Rod & Co.

Switch unions, see a difference.

Ask the Commission to relieve City Manager, Asst. City Manager, and Chief NOW.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: is NOW the time

by My 2 Cents » 04/24/13 10:11:57

I am so sick and tired of the chief and all the friends he has hired posting that it's all AA and Chaz, and that there are no problems in the police department. You can try and diminish the extent of discontent in this department in an effort to extend the tenure of this chief, but everyone knows the truth.

Let's get a true barometer of the state of mind of the employees. Shouldn't the City Manager and Commission be interested in knowing the truth?

As for this so-called survey that the City Manger wants to put forth, we all know how that works. The first order of business will be trying to identify who each survey belongs to so the chief can seek retribution against those who disagree with him (just like he has done with LEO Affairs posts). The survey is nothing more than a tool that the City Manager is going to use to say: We have identified the problems and now we can fix them......WE KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS!!!

Lastly, I ask the City Manager and the Commission: How much longer are you going to allow our police department to be dragged through the mud and become the focus of scorn and ridicule throughout the law enforcement community. This saga is not limited to the City of Coconut Creek. The entire law enforcement community (their families and friends) is talking about the sad state of affairs in the Coconut Creek Police Department. We have become an embarassment in the law enforcement community, and through association, so has the entire City. Are you not willing to help us save face and give us back the pride normally associated with being employed as a law enforcement officer?

(6) MISUSE OF PUBLIC POSITION.--No public officer, employee of an agency, or local government attorney shall corruptly use or attempt to use his or her official position or any property or resource which may be within his or her trust, or perform his or her official duties, to secure a special privilege, benefit, or exemption for himself, herself, or others

112.3187 Adverse action against employee for disclosing information of specified nature prohibited; employee remedy and relief.--

(1) SHORT TITLE.--Sections 112.3187-112.31895 may be cited as the "Whistle-blower's Act."

(2) LEGISLATIVE INTENT.--It is the intent of the Legislature to prevent agencies or independent contractors from taking retaliatory action against an employee who reports to an appropriate agency violations of law on the part of a public employer or independent contractor that create a substantial and specific danger to the public's health, safety, or welfare. It is further the intent of the Legislature to prevent agencies or independent contractors from taking retaliatory action against any person who discloses information to an appropriate agency alleging improper use of governmental office, gross waste of funds, or any other abuse or gross neglect of duty on the part of an agency, public officer, or employee.

(e) "Gross mismanagement" means a continuous pattern of managerial abuses, wrongful or arbitrary and capricious actions, or fraudulent or criminal conduct which may have a substantial adverse economic impact.

(7) EMPLOYEES AND PERSONS PROTECTED.--This section protects employees and persons who disclose information on their own initiative in a written and signed complaint; who are requested to participate in an investigation, hearing, or other inquiry conducted by any agency or federal government entity; who refuse to participate in any adverse action prohibited by this section; or who initiate a complaint through the whistle-blower's hotline;

05-05-2013, 04:16 PM

A couple simple yes or no questions. Hint: the answers are yes.

1. Was Eberly shown special favor?
2. Did Eberly get a special pass from the testing requirements?
3. Were HR procedures circumvented.

Now tell me -- if her husband wasn't the PBA VP, would she have been hired?

I'll wait 30 seconds, so you can swallow that little bit of vomit you just upchucked.

05-05-2013, 05:27 PM
Ms. Eberly did not go to top pay as a dispatcher she went to mid point.MRS. Eberly DID get a raise that mirrors an employee receiving a 5% annual eval raise for 10 years. FACT. Ironically she NEVER got close to getting a 5% raise the 10 years she was on the road. So explain that. You can't. Other than the quid pro quo obvious mismanagement-as-usual. Did Rod and Dan broker this? And at what cost to Dan to the Chief. Oh, that's right, contract negotiations are here. Our first meeting to discuss the contract is here.... Something the city would do for any Really, ANY employee. You are a horrible liar.employee going from one position to another after 10 years service with the city.Using your logic, why wasn't Vaudeen (from code enforcement) given a records job, or some other job, since SHE had a last chance (from Rivera) and was fired after being 2 minutes late? Where is her back-up job-making-10 year-top-out-pay? Vaudeen was here more than 10 years-or are you going to want 5 examples, instead of 1....... as you know we're right....get it right.

1. Was Eberly shown special favor? YES. SEVERAL TIMES, ESPECIALLY BEFORE HER ACCIDENT
2. Did Eberly get a special pass from the testing requirements? EBERLY DID, MCKINNEY DID, BARTOZEK DID, DELVECCHIO DID, VERNETTI DID, RUSH DID, FROST DID, .....
3. Were HR procedures circumvented. no. OF COURSE THAY WERE! (FOR EXAMPLES OF MORE SEE #2 ABOVE, FIRST 3 NAMES)

I'll wait 30 seconds, so you can swallow that little bit of vomit you just upchucked.

05-05-2013, 06:01 PM

The litmus test for favoritism and other malpractices is the unadultered examination of those practices. The answer to the above questions is an obvious yes. But I don't think it really has anything to do with her do-nothing hubby or the fact he is supposedly a rep. That really just clouds the main issue, which is:

Did the Mann circumvent fair hiring practices for certain people? Yes.

Did Mann receive ANY benefit from doing so? You could start by examining how Ofc. Rush was hired e.g., his testimony in the Cuddeback arbitration.

Is Mann's discipline fair across the board? Compare Candice's latest incident in getting a coffee at DD with 441 and Wiles insight to that of dog-walking adventure, deep inside Pompano at the intercoastal. Candice gets written up and get's a leg-up.

The reality in these examples is sickening. The majority of us ARE affected one way or another and something needs to be done. If you think things are 'getting better' than you are as ignorant as those who think 'things are great'. Its called Stockholm Syndrome. Along with PTSD sprinkled in. Its a shame, this is a nice place to work as a professional law enforcement officer. i just hope those who can help end this madness sooner rather than later, for everyone's sake.

05-05-2013, 06:26 PM

The litmus test for favoritism and other malpractices is the unadultered examination of those practices. The answer to the above questions is an obvious yes. But I don't think it really has anything to do with her do-nothing hubby or the fact he is supposedly a rep. That really just clouds the main issue, which is:

Did the Mann circumvent fair hiring practices for certain people? Yes.

Did Mann receive ANY benefit from doing so? You could start by examining how Ofc. Rush was hired e.g., his testimony in the Cuddeback arbitration.

Is Mann's discipline fair across the board? Compare Candice's latest incident in getting a coffee at DD with 441 and Wiles insight to that of dog-walking adventure, deep inside Pompano at the intercoastal. Candice gets written up and get's a leg-up.

The reality in these examples is sickening. The majority of us ARE affected one way or another and something needs to be done. If you think things are 'getting better' than you are as ignorant as those who think 'things are great'. Its called Stockholm Syndrome. Along with PTSD sprinkled in. Its a shame, this is a nice place to work as a professional law enforcement officer. i just hope those who can help end this madness sooner rather than later, for everyone's sake.

Maybe CCPD can fire a contract out my way -- make me Director of Keeping Those In Charge ****ing Accountable to the Taxpayer.

First order of business for me? An indoor bowling league on those hardwood floor.

You know McWhiteBread has a couple pairs of bowling shoes.

05-06-2013, 01:45 PM
Ms. Eberly did not go to top pay as a dispatcher she went to mid point.MRS. Eberly DID get a raise that mirrors an employee receiving a 5% annual eval raise for 10 years. FACT. Ironically she NEVER got close to getting a 5% raise the 10 years she was on the road. So explain that. You can't. Other than the quid pro quo obvious mismanagement-as-usual. Did Rod and Dan broker this? And at what cost to Dan to the Chief. Oh, that's right, contract negotiations are here. Our first meeting to discuss the contract is here.... Something the city would do for any Really, ANY employee. You are a horrible liar.employee going from one position to another after 10 years service with the city.Using your logic, why wasn't Vaudeen (from code enforcement) given a records job, or some other job, since SHE had a last chance (from Rivera) and was fired after being 2 minutes late? Where is her back-up job-making-10 year-top-out-pay? Vaudeen was here more than 10 years-or are you going to want 5 examples, instead of 1....... as you know we're right....get it right.

1. Was Eberly shown special favor? YES. SEVERAL TIMES, ESPECIALLY BEFORE HER ACCIDENTAs was Marken, Delvecchio, Fuentes, Frost, etc....
2. Did Eberly get a special pass from the testing requirements? EBERLY DID, MCKINNEY DID, BARTOZEK DID, DELVECCHIO DID, VERNETTI DID, RUSH DID, FROST DID, .....
3. Were HR procedures circumvented. no. OF COURSE THAY WERE! (FOR EXAMPLES OF MORE SEE #2 ABOVE, FIRST 3 NAMES)HUMAN RESOURCES SHOULD BE RENAMED: RIVERA/MANN RESOURCES. IT IS APPARENT THAT PAM KERSHAW AND SANJEEV HAVE A SLEF-SERVING, JOB-PRESERVING-INTEREST WHICH HELPS FURTHER THE DISCONTENT THAT IS ALREADY AT ITS HIGHEST WITH THE FAVORITISM, CORRUPTION, SELECTIVE-ENFORCEMENT OF RULES, FABRICATED AND DISTORTED EXPLANATION OF RULES, AND COMPLETE LACK OF REGARD TO COMMON FAIR HIRING PRACTICES. WHEN PEOPLE ARE DESCRIBED AS A 'CANCER', THIS IS WHAT IT MEANS, THE SPREADING OF SOME MALFORMED ROGUE CELLS (OR PEOPLE). THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THIS TYPE OF CANCER SEEMS CONTENT ON PICKING AND CHOOSING WHAT DESTRUCTION IT CAUSES, AND THE HURT THAT COMES WITH IT.

05-08-2013, 08:59 AM

1. Was Eberly shown special favor? YES. SEVERAL TIMES, ESPECIALLY BEFORE HER ACCIDENTAs was Marken, Delvecchio, Fuentes, Frost, etc....
3. Were HR procedures circumvented. no. OF COURSE THAY WERE! (FOR EXAMPLES OF MORE SEE #2 ABOVE, FIRST 3 NAMES)HUMAN RESOURCES SHOULD BE RENAMED: RIVERA/MANN RESOURCES. IT IS APPARENT THAT PAM KERSHAW AND SANJEEV HAVE A SLEF-SERVING, JOB-PRESERVING-INTEREST WHICH HELPS FURTHER THE DISCONTENT THAT IS ALREADY AT ITS HIGHEST WITH THE FAVORITISM, CORRUPTION, SELECTIVE-ENFORCEMENT OF RULES, FABRICATED AND DISTORTED EXPLANATION OF RULES, AND COMPLETE LACK OF REGARD TO COMMON FAIR HIRING PRACTICES. WHEN PEOPLE ARE DESCRIBED AS A 'CANCER', THIS IS WHAT IT MEANS, THE SPREADING OF SOME MALFORMED ROGUE CELLS (OR PEOPLE). THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THIS TYPE OF CANCER SEEMS CONTENT ON PICKING AND CHOOSING WHAT DESTRUCTION IT CAUSES, AND THE HURT THAT COMES WITH IT.

05-08-2013, 08:21 PM

Did the Mann circumvent fair hiring practices for certain people? Yes. Some get polygraphs, some get psychologicals, most don't.