PDA

View Full Version : arse kissers

04-29-2013, 06:36 AM
The truth be told, you are so weak as an individual person tha you have exposed yourself as a loser! Can you really look in the mirror 380, Crisco, Admin Assist, and Lt. and say you did the best you could for the greater good of the department. You four are the most horrible humans I have ever met. And I promise you.....you will get everything you deserve. Go Coach! happy birthday! 380 you are the worst person out of all of this. hope the sell of of your soul was worth it, what a disappointment! :evil:

04-30-2013, 10:05 PM
Hey everyone!!!! My uncle DAVID is coming to visit. I wonder what everyone will say when DAVID comes here.

05-11-2013, 09:16 PM
The truth be told, you are so weak as an individual person tha you have exposed yourself as a loser! Can you really look in the mirror 380, Crisco, Admin Assist, and Lt. and say you did the best you could for the greater good of the department. You four are the most horrible humans I have ever met. And I promise you.....you will get everything you deserve. Go Coach! happy birthday! 380 you are the worst person out of all of this. hope the sell of of your soul was worth it, what a disappointment! :evil:

Nah, he isnt the worst. The funny thing is that since the promotions, we havent had much crap on here. It kinda makes ya think that the "worst" people out there got something so now no more crying on a website right :devil: ? Everything will be good. Its not like anyone almost got fired and then got promoted. The gangs all back and its time to be happy. I wonder if John will be back after his little stint away from town.

05-14-2013, 05:36 AM
Really Guest? The only reason things are good now is because the new guy was able to get things done. Does it not stirke you as odd that this took place. Take away the you an I, us and them. You just proved my point. the last admin was picking us apart bit by bit from the inside out. Now those of you that were on that are not on the band wagon wanna be friends. The bottom line is this, we wanna do a good job for someone that supports us. Dont forget we collect the same pensions ding dong. The last group of jackasses wanted to take that away, how do you not see that. Listen if you like the guy and his following so much put in an application. I am sure you will be picked up like the other drones. However if you wanna make a difference and really do something good stay wit us and put your crying effort in here. And as always feel free to come talk to me one on one ill be your guidence. Admin and dispatcher good times should not dictate how a lae enforcement agency operates!

05-15-2013, 10:09 PM
Stone Cold, you got it all wrong. I am thrilled with what is going on. Its great to see the ole Chief and Assistant Chief around the place. Im glad things are getting done now. We are united!!!! We are strong!!!!! We have a bunch of people running around that were fired or should have been fired. i wont even go into the hole interim thing hiring his own assistant and not giving anyone inside the city a chance to get the job. Well.......i hope the new cm actually posts the chief job so we can start fresh. Then again, when people start looking at IA files it will be interesting. Keep the faith!!!!!The city is in the black, or in the red, or in the black again...or red. Are we up or down? In or out? :devil: