PDA

View Full Version : NEW SGT'S

04-27-2013, 12:57 PM
Did they pick new Sgt's?

04-30-2013, 01:09 PM
Yes, and she is such a liability that they hid her in City Managers office. In the history of our department this has never been done.

05-02-2013, 04:56 AM
Almost as bad as hiding her in IA. :devil:

05-02-2013, 10:00 PM
Thats great who are they hiding?

05-03-2013, 11:36 AM

Hiding incompetence.

05-04-2013, 12:41 AM

Hiding incompetence.

I guess know one wants to say who that would be

05-05-2013, 05:19 AM
Lori everyone! It is f&@k&$g Lori "The Hidden".

05-05-2013, 12:53 PM
Lori everyone! It is f&@k&$g Lori "The Hidden".

Why are we jealous people? Hidden? come on.... I am sure she will be on the road soon

05-15-2013, 06:01 PM
Yes, and she is such a liability that they hid her in City Managers office. In the history of our department this has never been done.

It is nice to see the people that were passed over for promotion alive and well on this forum blogging away on the city dime.....Nice.......

05-15-2013, 07:10 PM
Well my Brothers:
How is that affirmative action thingy working out for you all?

:devil: :devil: :snicker: :devil: :devil: :snicker:

05-16-2013, 11:53 PM
Love the cops we work with... All they do is talk crap and act like high schoolers. You wanna talk bad about someone, at least have the guts to put your name to it. Lori is a great person and is not a drama person, like most Margate cops. She doesn't cause waves, doesn't talk behind your backs, will say it to your face. Bottom line, she's to more balls then you guys, which is none.

06-14-2013, 04:09 PM
Love the cops we work with... All they do is talk crap and act like high schoolers. You wanna talk bad about someone, at least have the guts to put your name to it. Lori is a great person and is not a drama person, like most Margate cops. She doesn't cause waves, doesn't talk behind your backs, will say it to your face. Bottom line, she's to more balls then you guys, which is none.

Totally Agree. Heard shes doing well. Good Job Lori!!! :cop:
You worked hard and did well

08-31-2013, 06:39 PM
Heard Lori is doing a great Job....glad to hear it... :cop:

Unregistered
11-02-2014, 07:06 PM
I see Lori is on Nights. She still a great person and wont talk behind your backs. I guess some people are babies talking crap.

Unregistered
11-09-2014, 03:01 AM
kiss a$&@&@ like the rest, never did any real police work! Stop kissing a@&&(;/$@ and start telling it like it is!!! A piece of garbage!!! Now that's the truth!!!

Unregistered
11-09-2014, 03:02 AM
She is on nights cause she has no seniority! She ran away from the road then and will run away as soon as she can!! Soft!!!!!

Unregistered
11-09-2014, 03:03 AM
Hey remember when she did real police work that one time.... Oh wait she never did real police work!! Hahhahhahahha! Horrible supervisor!!!

Unregistered
11-09-2014, 03:06 AM
I saw her touch the wall twice at the academy and it magically disappeared so she could finish the obstacle course!!! What a great profession!! God forbid someone needs help in a serious situation and is on the other side of the wall u can just touch it twice and it magically disappearS!!! Lucky charms!!!!!!!

Unregistered
11-09-2014, 03:11 AM
Isn't that kindergarten cop supervisor? She did a great job on poop patrol when she was in the schools! She won the relay race and ran fast almost as fast as she ran away from the road!!!!! Not a good supervisor, was not a good detective, and never did much real police work. So most likely will be promoted.

Unregistered
11-09-2014, 04:36 PM
seens to me a little jealous? Please shes doing fine. I guess every agency has its mal-contents,,,

Unregistered
11-11-2014, 01:13 AM
Sure... So jealous! I wish I could touch the wall and it would just go away.... Sgt. Sandwiches is what they call her. If eating is part of the job than she is doing excellent!! Lol!!!

Unregistered
11-11-2014, 01:18 AM
Mal-contents? Come on it's real and you know it. The but kissing must stop and it starts with you! She is not doing a good job she is just going with the flow and for that it's the same saga! Same crap different toilet. She would cry and moan that she did not get this and did not get that and then all sudden once she got what she wants she changed her tune.... Like most selfish people!

Unregistered
11-20-2014, 07:52 PM
What a bunch of babies. Shes doing a good job. Besides, what is this crap about sandwiches? really come on that is so NOT HER. Give it up take the test maybe you can be a Sgt. Then how good will you be. Be happy, enjoy the Holidays and dont bash your fellow officers.....